Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 04-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #21
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 582 bet!

Zero is back at it again I see.

Well for this bet I am going WITH (HARDCORE). I think the majority of the possible predictions you listed are going to take place next chapter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Xibitz360; 04-07-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #22
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I joined,where's my shake?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #23
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
I joined,where's my shake?
Gotta win dude

----

JOIN people!

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #24
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

/wins.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:57 AM   #25
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am with,so we'll win!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:58 AM   #26
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

People who are WITH will earn cookies if WITH wins. And a potato too.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #27
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

With.

If Kyuruto made an appearance, wouldn't that count as "seeing someone other than Itachi, Sasuke, and Kabuto"?
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #28
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganSage View Post
With.

If Kyuruto made an appearance, wouldn't that count as "seeing someone other than Itachi, Sasuke, and Kabuto"?
Who the hell is that? "

Old 04-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think that's what he calls the new Naruto's RS mode

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #30
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah. Kyuubi + Naruto = Kyuruto. Well, at least in my mind.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #31
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
I think that's what he calls the new Naruto's RS mode
That is different from Naruto's Kyuubi + RS Mode

No one has came up with a shorter name for it yet... That makes sens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganSage View Post
Yeah. Kyuubi + Naruto = Kyuruto. Well, at least in my mind.
Ah, well yea.

---

JOIN! I need and want LOTS more people in this! At least make it an even 20! (looking at you Godaime Kazekage)

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-08-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #32
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
That is different from Naruto's Kyuubi + RS Mode

No one has came up with a shorter name for it yet... That makes sens.

Ah, well yea.
Um...Bijuu Mode. It was even the title of the freakin' chapter.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #33
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Um...Bijuu Mode. It was even the title of the freakin' chapter.
That just means "Tailed Beast mode".
We use that for his other Mode. This is a Combo of Kyuubi and RS mode bro.

Old 04-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #34
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
That just means "Tailed Beast mode".
We use that for his other Mode. This is a Combo of Kyuubi and RS mode bro.
What's the difference? I thought Tailed Beast mode was the Kyuubi+RS mode combo...

Old 04-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #35
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

Bijuu and Tailed Beast mean the same thing right? But we have a different mode for each name. I thought Bijuu Mode was the highest form Naruto has right now. Tailed Beast Mode is the full transformation into that certain Tailed Beast (like Bee).
Old 04-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #36
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What's the difference? I thought Tailed Beast mode was the Kyuubi+RS mode combo...
Kyuubi mode is him when he was fight Orochimaru and all most when full 9 tails. RS mode is his new current one (when he looks like RS).

Now him controlling the Kyuubi + RS is a new one in all.

@Sharingan: Yea they mean the same. You can't do that because it means the same thing. For example you have an orange and an apple. You can not call them both an apple because they are around, now can you? They are different and need different names. (Don't give me the Bat and Bat thing. The U.S is stupid for that and we can do better)

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-08-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Kyuubi mode is him when he was fight Orochimaru and all most when full 9 tails. RS mode is his new current one (when he looks like RS).

Now him controlling the Kyuubi + RS is a new one in all.
I agree with ^Sharingan Sage. I know what all the modes look like and are called. I just assumed that since the chapter that Naruto achieves the new mode is called Bijuu mode and Killer Bee calls his full transformation Bijuu mode that it would be called Bijuu mode for Naruto as well. (Although the new mode does look a little different than what we were expecting the Kyuubi transformation to be and just calling it Bijuu mode makes it seem less special, so I can see why people are looking for a different name for it).

Old 04-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #38
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I agree with ^Sharingan Sage. I know what all the modes look like and are called. I just assumed that since the chapter that Naruto achieves the new mode is called Bijuu mode and Killer Bee calls his full transformation Bijuu mode that it would be called Bijuu mode for Naruto as well. (Although the new mode does look a little different than what we were expecting the Kyuubi transformation to be and just calling it Bijuu mode makes it seem less special, so I can see why people are looking for a different name for it).
I could argue back that we don't usually call everything the right name (for example Naurto's RS mode is not even called that ), but you do have a point. Now join, man!

Old 04-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #39
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

-We learn more about Itachi WITH
-A flash back WITH
-Itachi has the Izanami WITH
-We learn more about tehe Izanmi WITH
-We see some other people than Sasuke, Itachi, and Kabuto AGAINST
-Sasuke Criess AGAINST
-Naruto makes an appearance AGAINST
-Kabuto doesn't die...yet. WITH
-Something about Tobi sparks even more instreast in Itachi AGAINST

The part about other people is actually with if people in flashbacks count. I guess I'm with-this week was hard...

Old 04-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #40
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

-We learn more about Itachi AGAINST
-A flash back AGAINST
-Itachi has the Izanami WITH
-We learn more about tehe Izanmi WITH
-We see some other people than Sasuke, Itachi, and Kabuto WITH
-Sasuke Criess AGAINST
-Naruto makes an appearance AGAINST
-Kabuto doesn't die...yet. WITH
-Something about Tobi sparks even more instreast in Itachi AGAINST

AGAINST.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote