Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #1621
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Pillaged Castle Of Perverts(LapLand Palace)

It's a pleasure to meet you, takuya. *Curtsy's and hits face on a low shelf*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #1622
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps View Post
no your already friends with benefits with my sister
I haven't talk to Courtney in forever and I think she hates me, so we're probably not friends with benefits. And who says you can only have one? Anyway, you can PM if you want.
*lightly touches your hand*
Old 04-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #1623
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Same here, Hikari. Are you ok? *looks at your forehead*
Old 04-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #1624
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

nope i dont do that outside of a relationship anymore sorry
and shes istting right next to me and she said she loves you....ewww
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #1625
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Same here, Hikari. Are you ok? *looks at your forehead*
*Blood EVERYWHERE* y..yeah.. yea i'm fine. O-O" aaaahhoooww.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #1626
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
nope i dont do that outside of a relationship anymore sorry
and shes istting right next to me and she said she loves you....ewww
I'm amazed she said that.
So what are we then?

@Hikari-chan: No you're not! *cleans up the blood and helps you get better* Clumsy girl.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #1627
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

ah, this thread. I was so silly back then.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #1628
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

for now tk nothing what do you want to be....
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 04-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #1629
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
ah, this thread. I was so silly back then.
sage we were striping this morning
Old 04-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #1630
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
for now tk nothing what do you want to be....
At least friends...very good friends. *kisses your cheek*
Old 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #1631
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You people make me roll my eyes, feel to puke, then log off for a long time period yet again. SMFH.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #1632
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm amazed she said that.
So what are we then?

@Hikari-chan: No you're not! *cleans up the blood and helps you get better* Clumsy girl.
*Rubbing head* Oh.. um you didn't have to do that *Smiles all guilty*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #1633
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
At least friends...very good friends. *kisses your cheek*
-pushes you down- dont touch me
Old 04-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #1634
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
You people make me roll my eyes, feel to puke, then log off for a long time period yet again. SMFH.
It's hard to tell when people log off when they're on INVISIBLE MODE! *hint hint*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #1635
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Rubbing head* Oh.. um you didn't have to do that *Smiles all guilty*
*blushes a little* You have a cute smile. I wanted to and yes I did. It was a lot of blood. O_o

Quote:
-pushes you down- dont touch me
Oww. I should've seen that coming. I knew you were lying. How are you?
Old 04-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #1636
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
It's hard to tell when people log off when they're on INVISIBLE MODE! *hint hint*
Good point. I'mma appear online, then log off. I dont find this place worth my time... sometimes...

R]
Old 04-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #1637
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

ok jokeing but yeah im good now -hugs tk- crap i forgot to put my clothes back on
Old 04-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #1638
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
Good point. I'mma appear online, then log off. I dont find this place worth my time... sometimes...
Sorry i'm so anti-invisible mode. xD

Don't worry Tifa-chan I know how you feel *nods and giggles like a dweeb*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 04-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #1639
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

*Joking.

R]
Old 04-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #1640
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

How can you forget to put clothes on? xD With that big draft.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
bikini's, bone, happy, lapdance, naked, new perv order, npo, perv castle, perverts, pillaging, pole dancing, sagemaster777, sex palace, sexual, stripers