Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #1921
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Yeah, my browser was giving me trouble so I went afk for a while.

I just snap my fingers and I'm gone o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #1922
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*peeks in*

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #1923
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Yeah, my browser was giving me trouble so I went afk for a while.

I just snap my fingers and I'm gone o.o
I see...

Interesting, I hear you just need to click a button, heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*peeks in*
*Huggles*

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #1924
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah. It depends on the situation I guess xD

Anyone relieved it's finally the weekend? I sure need a break and to chill for a while hehe

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #1925
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's been the weekend for me for a while, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #1926
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

LOL I forgot your time zone is ahead of mine xD

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #1927
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Heh, 11:22 am Saturday, for me. So yeah, been almost 12 hours into the proper weekend, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #1928
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

That is so not fair! D= lol Here's Friday, 4:24pm

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #1929
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I see...

Interesting, I hear you just need to click a button, heh.*Huggles*
*Huggles* Hey! =D

Old 04-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #1930
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You can't get enough of me lone, you have to be in every thread I am in now huh?

Quote:
That is so not fair! D= lol Here's Friday, 4:24pm
I sometimes love my timezone, other times I depise it, lolz. Right now, I love it when people wonder like that, heh. Other times being so damn quiet when I am on, then I hate it, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #1931
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You can't get enough of me lone, you have to be in every thread I am in now huh?

I sometimes love my timezone, other times I depise it, lolz. Right now, I love it when people wonder like that, heh. Other times being so damn quiet when I am on, then I hate it, heh.
I could never get enough of you.

Maybe. o.o

Old 04-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #1932
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's true. Me too. Time zones can mess up schedules for some people. Right now you made me feel like I'm in the past and it's true cause I'm a day behind you...just feel a bit awkward but cool at the same time to know that xD

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #1933
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC ..O.O!

Quote:
I could never get enough of you.

Maybe. o.o
Hahaha, right...I could have probably got that in a guess, lolz.
Quote:
That's true. Me too. Time zones can mess up schedules for some people. Right now you made me feel like I'm in the past and it's true cause I'm a day behind you...just feel a bit awkward but cool at the same time to know that xD
I am future talking..speaking from you from the future..be warned now... lolz.
Ominous.. O.O!

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #1934
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hahaha, right...I could have probably got that in a guess, lolz.I am future talking..speaking from you from the future..be warned now... lolz.
Ominous.. O.O!
I bet you could have, lolz. ^^

Old 04-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #1935
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am future talking..speaking from you from the future..be warned now... lolz.
Ominous.. O.O!
Exactly! That's what I meant xD How do you feel talking to people from the past? But time does not exist here. Since past and future clash together in the forum. :3

YouTube:
src="

Old 04-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #1936
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I bet you could have, lolz. ^^
Aw...You okay? Did you want to surprise me for once hm?
Quote:
Exactly! That's what I meant xD How do you feel talking to people from the past?
Best place to start reflecting with things.
Well at least I know that things are always going to come over so much different to you and others, I find that amusing all the time, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #1937
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aw...You okay? Did you want to surprise me for once hm?Best place to start reflecting with things.
Well at least I know that things are always going to come over so much different to you and others, I find that amusing all the time, lolz.
For once? D:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #1938
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
For once? D:
Heh, oh nevermind..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #1939
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Y u no tell me? D:

How is your head?

Old 04-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #1940
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Better but I seriously will have to think about sleeping, it's past midday.. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs