Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #2181
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Yes, your hugs always make me feel better.

It is really gross. Half tempted not to DO the assignment. Speaking of textbooks. I got the instructor edition of my Cases in Marketing Research book.
uhh *Blushes and blinks slowly*

No, I think you should still do it. You'll learn something and it's not that bad. :P
Uh? What!? *Rolls eyes and laughs gently*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #2182
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
uhh *Blushes and blinks slowly*

No, I think you should still do it. You'll learn something and it's not that bad. :P
Uh? What!? *Rolls eyes and laughs gently*
:P

We'll see :P Well you see I got a delivery yesterday with my book and it said Instructors Edition. I win

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #2183
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
:P

We'll see :P Well you see I got a delivery yesterday with my book and it said Instructors Edition. I win
I have no idea what that is, or means. *Feels dumb*

Old 04-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #2184
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It means I have the book with all the answers :3.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #2185
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hello is the Easter bunny here?

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #2186
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Ahh, that's so cheeky. ;3

I'M TELLING!!!!! XD

Old 04-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #2187
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*throws a fish at hikari*
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #2188
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

No Trou-Trou but Chan ish here. :3

Old 04-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #2189
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
*throws a fish at hikari*
O_< Ooff.. Ow

I FOUND NEMO!!

Old 04-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #2190
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

LOL!!!!

*throws a rock at hikari*
Old 04-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #2191
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Lol, I would love to get in trouble for something. Give my life some spice.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #2192
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*Glass breaks and flops around on the floor*

Old 04-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #2193
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Laughs* ELI!! .. hehe aslong as it's not too important i guess...

Just make sure you don't get that "spice" In your eyes.. Hurts like hell

Old 04-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #2194
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*flies back in*

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #2195
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*smirks* You are a fish and you hugged a human?*laughs* Why don't you turn into a frog and let him kiss you?

OOC: I know I am mean but you gotta say, that is funny ^_^
Old 04-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #2196
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Lol. I wouldn't mind getting in a short relationship either. Just something with lots of hot...
Spoiler:
sandwiches

Old 04-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #2197
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
*flies back in*
*You fly through a brick wall*

*In the room you just broke through their is a naked guy having a shower*

Old 04-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #2198
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
*flies back in*
*Is surprised to see vermillion back and watches while still on the cliff*
Old 04-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #2199
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lol. I wouldn't mind getting in a short relationship either. Just something with lots of hot...
Spoiler:
sandwiches
*Bursts out laughing and falls back* *Snorty laugh* O.O! That was NOT me.. *Darty eyes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3
*smirks* You are a fish and you hugged a human?*laughs* Why don't you turn into a frog and let him kiss you?

OOC: I know I am mean but you gotta say, that is funny ^_^
Don't worry I-I didn't take it personaly.

*Gasp* I can to a frog! I remember i always did it on other threads.
Mmm who wouldn't want to kiss my fly-infested mouth. xD *Laughs and coughs up fly* O.O...

Old 04-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #2200
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
No Trou-Trou but Chan ish here. :3
hia chan *put on some bunny ears and hops around you*
Quote:
you not better be talking about me chirs o.o

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3