Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Uchiha clan branches and MS powers

is it possible that only members of the main branch can use /Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi,while other branches gain a different jutsu after awakening the MS?

Shisui wasn't from the main branch and maybe that's why could use Kotoamatsukami and others like Sasuke for example cannot.
Also,why can't Kakashi use Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi? Probably because his eye did not belong to the member of the main branch.

Last edited by Maruko; 04-04-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Uchiha clan branches and MS powers

That sounds very likely. What members are from the main and side branchs and how can u tell

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
DShika
Ninja Academy Student

DShika is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wasn't Fugaku (Sasuke & Itachi's dad) head of the clan, so that's probably why it's Itachi, Sasuke & Madara that each have Susano'o. But honestly I'd prefer to have Kamui, or Kotoamatsukami (just different).
DShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
Defcon
Genin

Defcon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm guessing "they" (except for Kakashi, Shisui) all use Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi because -> Tobi copied it from Madara, Tobi taught Itachi and Itachi taught Sasuke :P

Kakashi and Shisui just invented new jutsu. Shisui was known for his "body flicker(?)" jutsu with a normal sharingan. Does that mean others with a normal sharingan can do it too? Who knows, I think it's all about creativity
Old 04-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Susano'o-a power granted to those who have awakened MS in both eyes,so if we think about it,shisui was able to use Susano'o cuz he had MS in both eyes.

Who are the main branch members-family of clan's leader

what i wanted to say is:
Main branch=one eye-Amaterasu one eye-Tsukuyomi both eyes-Susano'o
Other branches(e.g. Shisui's family)-eyes-Kotoamatsukami both eyes-Susano'o

Someone will attack me now but whatever.
Obito's family- eyes-Kamui or a similar jutsu both eyes-Susano'o

Uchihas with MS can only use jutsus which are specific for their branch!
That's why Itachi can't use Koto now,if he could he would.
So,an Uchiha like Sasuke can never learn Kamui,because his MS is not capable of doing it,while let's Shisui's sister could use Koto but not Amaterasu..

Last edited by Maruko; 04-04-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

^So could it be possible that Obito is TOBI'S Son?

Revelation.

P.S. You took this idea from me in another thread Maruko D:
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
^So could it be possible that Obito is TOBI'S Son?

Revelation.

P.S. You took this idea from me in another thread Maruko D:
Where?

Sorry....
Old 04-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Where?

Sorry....
Nvm, you said you'd make a thread about it so... :3

Hai.

Anyway, yeah as I said in the other thread, you don't see Kakashi running around spamming Susano'o.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Or Amaterasu,cuz he would if he could.
Who wouldn't?
Old 04-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
DShika
Ninja Academy Student

DShika is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Susano'o-a power granted to those who have awakened MS in both eyes,so if we think about it,shisui was able to use Susano'o cuz he had MS in both eyes.

Who are the main branch members-family of clan's leader

what i wanted to say is:
Main branch=one eye-Amaterasu one eye-Tsukuyomi both eyes-Susano'o
Other branches(e.g. Shisui's family)-eyes-Kotoamatsukami both eyes-Susano'o

Someone will attack me now but whatever.
Obito's family- eyes-Kamui or a similar jutsu both eyes-Susano'o

Uchihas with MS can only use jutsus which are specific for their branch!
That's why Itachi can't use Koto now,if he could he would.
So,an Uchiha like Sasuke can never learn Kamui,because his MS is not capable of doing it,while let's Shisui's sister could use Koto but not Amaterasu..

Makes perfect sense, it's distinct to each specific family in the uchiha clan.
That's why Tobi likes to stock up on good eyes
DShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol ahh. And the obito being tobi's son thing has got me thinkng now. Now im gonna have to draw a chain with all possibilities xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #12
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori2701 View Post
lol ahh. And the obito being tobi's son thing has got me thinkng now. Now im gonna have to draw a chain with all possibilities xD
Yeah. I don't think anyone has ever thought of Tobi being Obito's father in the past.

It would be amazing if my revelation is true ;D
Old 04-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DShika View Post
Makes perfect sense, it's distinct to each specific family in the uchiha clan.
That's why Tobi likes to stock up on good eyes
That,not because of EMS or blindness,but because of different powers!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #14
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah. I don't think anyone has ever thought of Tobi being Obito's father in the past.

It would be amazing if my revelation is true ;D
Haha i might make the chain then refer back to you about possibilities

Old 04-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
JashinSama
Banned

^thx.

Quote:
That,not because of EMS or blindness,but because of different powers!

And for Izanagi/Izanami.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What if you use Izanagi with one eye and Izanami with the other one?
Old 04-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #17
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
What if you use Izanagi with one eye and Izanami with the other one?
I think Izanami causes the usage of both eyes to disappear.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #18
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
^thx.

And for Izanagi/Izanami.
Izanagi and Izanami are most likely jutsus any Uchiha or Sharingan wielder can use if they meet certain criterias.

Izanagi: Have Senju DNA.
Izanami: ???

I guess Sasuke and Itachi are closely linked descendants of Madara Uchiha. It seems like it. I mean Naruto could be Mito's great grandson or nephew since like Kishi said Naruto and Sasuke are like the same peas in a pod so Sasuke must be related to a very important figure of the Uchiha Clan. Why not Madara and Izuna since Sasuke looks a lot like Izuna?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Izanagi and Izanami are most likely jutsus any Uchiha or Sharingan wielder can use if they meet certain criterias.

Izanagi: Have Senju DNA.
Izanami: Have EMS
I guess Sasuke and Itachi are closely linked descendants of Madara Uchiha. It seems like it. I mean Naruto could be Mito's great grandson or nephew since like Kishi said Naruto and Sasuke are like the same peas in a pod so Sasuke must be related to a very important figure of the Uchiha Clan. Why not Madara and Izuna since Sasuke looks a lot like Izuna?
I corrected it (in the green)
That's my theory.

It would be WAY TOO MUCH, if Itachi planned all this a long time ago and when he said preparations he meant massacre,his death,Sasuke gaining MS,Sasuke gaining EMS,himself being revived and then using his eyes in Sasuke to use Izanami LOL
Old 04-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #20
Sonoharo
Ninja Academy Student

Sonoharo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think everyone can learn all the powers. they all seem to relate to space time. amaterasu summons black flames from another dimension. tsukiyomi creates a dimension in which the user controls. susanoo summons a creature from another dimension. tobis been seen manipulating dimensions. kamui sends things into another dimmension. this might be the base ms jutsu seeing as how its the most simple. kakashi can do it because he has a sharingan. but he cant develope anymore due to lack of another eye. shushui just used dimensions to teleport sort of like tobi.

so.....i think it doesnt matter which branch you are from. it just depends on your situation and how good you are with a sharingan
<(((O)))> <(((O)))>
-| |-
-| |-
/ \
_________
V-----V

"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain"
Sonoharo is offline   Reply With Quote