Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 01-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #41
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: 2011 Naruto Trivia Contest?

The Black Chidori guy kinda left. So I take it unless someone else with authority picks it up I doubt there will be one.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #42
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

TBC's sorta like a magical fairy, you have to believe man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #43
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
TBC's sorta like a magical fairy, you have to believe man.
You just gotta believe just like if he was Santa Claus

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #44
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Calling me gay and fat isn't gonna help.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #45
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope I'm not too late to sign up

Never done this before, but... *puts on "I'm So Excited" song* *starts dancing*

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #46
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Calling me gay and fat isn't gonna help.
You know in the 1600s being gay and fat was a sign of nobility and wealth.

Spoiler:

Old 02-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #47
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think Santa's gay. Why do you think he says "Ho-ho-ho"?

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #48
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Hm.. It would be odd in my opinion to call it the 2011 Trivia when it's not really being held in that year.. Considering that this thread was not even put up until December last year.

I had plans to go into it again, unsure now but I had a goal I wanted to achieve. So it still might be something I am going to be willing to put my mind to this time around. Depends on things.

If TBC doesn't sort such a thing out, people might need to find someone else that is capable of as much knowledge as TBC was able to enquire to do with Naruto to be able to prepare that many questions, especially even more so when there is many in such a trivia.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 03-11-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #49
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

Thebattlemonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would love to join so what exactly is this thing

The Grave Clan

Unknown death coming at you!
Why is it that Naruto is not just going and killing sasuke ?!
Thebattlemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:11 AM   #50
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebattlemonster View Post
I would love to join so what exactly is this thing
I was in the last one, basically it's a contest that you get given questions to answer, the right answers let you carry on through, though at one-point throughout, there's a round that isn't just questions, people tend to think that round is the toughest to get past. None-the-less, if you answer everything right and the last one to remain, you win a custom title and some rep.

..Also here check this section out and its threads, it will give you a better idea. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 03-15-2012 at 05:34 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #51
Snow Pirate
Freshmen Academy Student

Snow Pirate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Snow Pirate

im guessing the contest is over...
Snow Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #52
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

TBC! I need a distraction from uni work.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #53
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Pirate View Post
im guessing the contest is over...
Hasn't even started, never did it seems. ..And never will, right now, that's how it appears, anyway.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #54
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
TBC! I need a distraction from uni work.
that's what masturbation is for

Spoiler:

Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #55
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I'm too busy right now. Wait for me to have some downtime and this could happen. I don't think any of you realize the amount of work I have to put into these. So if it's gonna happen, I'll give you plenty of notice.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #56
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

Quote:
I'm too busy right now. Wait for me to have some downtime and this could happen. I don't think any of you realize the amount of work I have to put into these. So if it's gonna happen, I'll give you plenty of notice.
Cool thanks try and find that down time

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #57
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I want to do it!!!!!!
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #58
dattebane
Apprentice Genin

dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane

It'd be funn

but only after climbing back down.

- Gin-chan
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #59
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

of course i sign up on the wrong thread

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kunoichi; 05-16-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #60
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Take the time ya need. Im joining though.

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote