Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2012, 05:24 AM   #26021
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
@LFD, Which Gaara?
Sand burial takes too long to startup and it's pretty slow.
But Sand Shower is great
Sand Burial is completely useless online. VERY long startup, extremely limited range. The range is shorter than PTS Sasuke's Chidori jutsu, and the startup is even longer. It had a much bigger range/tracking in Storm 1...

Personally, I only use that jutsu for eye candy offline. Sand Shower on the other hand is a killer. Superb tracking, also can't be stopped, even if you hit Gaara. Could be even considered OP because of that.

Spoiler:
Oh, and Happy Birthday to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #26022
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
oh ok lol Good matches people, close match Sagepain SO close... My heart was pumping, GG mega of course won lol

I'll upload those matches, I'm kinda dissapointed with how I played lol
I was like ready to give up when my health fell below 5 percent.

anyways..........gonna go watch some replays and play ranked.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:18 AM   #26023
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

guess whos touching up the case of generations right now and opening it up with that epic new smell? ME! thats who just got it :P im giddy

oo i got some nice cards....my shiny is Shadows of the past with naruto stood there with the ghosts of minato and jiraya behind him

lol also got exploding water shockwave and plantary construction lol be cool if these cards unlocked the corrosponding jutsu that they display on the card and unlock it in the game :/ shame they dont

Last edited by XGriever; 04-02-2012 at 06:26 AM.
XGriever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #26024
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
@LFD, Which Gaara?
Sand burial takes too long to startup and it's pretty slow.
But Sand Shower is great
it becomes crazy fast in awakening try it and yes someone spammed me with sand shower when i was fighting them close range and incense it doesn't stop and i was too close to dodge i had to guard which made him grab or break my grab and he kept doing it not to mention that gaara attack have a wide hit range so he would also catch me into a combo. oh and is up with lee he is actually too fast. he would do a combo on me and i would guard it and than i would try to attack but he would just start another combo right away and beat me cus he is faster. i was like what the heck. he has no combo recovery time. this game realy does need a patch.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 04-02-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #26025
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

You have the game now, eh XGriever? Let's play some matches, man =D

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #26026
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You have the game now, eh XGriever? Let's play some matches, man =D
yep sure do just going through story mode atm to gather the characters shouldnt take me too long, liking it a lot so far battles feel more intense

XGriever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #26027
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
yep sure do just going through story mode atm to gather the characters shouldnt take me too long, liking it a lot so far battles feel more intense
You also have to play with every character and support at least 6 times to unlock their support types. I suggest just picking different characters while doing Survival Mode (You need to complete this and offline tournaments to unlock all Ninja Tools in the Shop). I did it that way personally to kill two birds with one stone.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #26028
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Actually scratch that, I'll let you play some ranked matches first so that you can get more used to the game since I've had a lot more time to practice than you did

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 04-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #26029
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
You also have to play with every character and support at least 6 times to unlock their support types. I suggest just picking different characters while doing Survival Mode (You need to complete this and offline tournaments to unlock all Ninja Tools in the Shop). I did it that way personally to kill two birds with one stone.
That's exactly what I did

Glad to see you have the game now X.

About the info cards. The powerups etc for them, do they only come into effect in custom ranked matches?

Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #26030
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Yeah, and on regular ranked matches they are just on for show (like in Storm 2)

I got my first draw in this game, and it was against a runaway lol.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 04-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #26031
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Was just on a 5 match win streak in Endless battle and got kicked lol.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #26032
LFD
Ninja Academy Student

LFD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
it becomes crazy fast in awakening try it and yes someone spammed me with sand shower when i was fighting them close range and incense it doesn't stop and i was too close to dodge i had to guard which made him grab or break my grab and he kept doing it not to mention that gaara attack have a wide hit range so he would also catch me into a combo. oh and is up with lee he is actually too fast. he would do a combo on me and i would guard it and than i would try to attack but he would just start another combo right away and beat me cus he is faster. i was like what the heck. he has no combo recovery time. this game realy does need a patch.
i was talking about sand shower, but ill have to try out the other in awakening then.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #26033
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, and on regular ranked matches they are just on for show (like in Storm 2)

I got my first draw in this game, and it was against a runaway lol.
You got a DRAW? Is that actually possible? I've played Storm 2 so much and I've never gotten a draw. I think it is even less likely for me to get a draw in Generations.

By the way, I uploaded my replay against my first Deidara spammer. You guys should watch it.

Something weird happened to me just a few moments ago. I had finished a ranked battle and it returned me to the menu, but my Ninja Info Card image wouldn't load. I decided to enter the ninja info card menu. Then, while it was loading it got stuck on 41% and wouldn't move. I decided to quit the game, and then my PS3 got stuck on the "Please Wait" notification when quitting. My PS3 made a few beeping noises and shut off. CREEPED THE HELL OUT OF ME. Fortunately, I turned it back on without a problem, but damn... that was really creepy.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 04-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #26034
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
You got a DRAW? Is that actually possible? I've played Storm 2 so much and I've never gotten a draw. I think it is even less likely for me to get a draw in Generations.

By the way, I uploaded my replay against my first Deidara spammer. You guys should watch it.

Something weird happened to me just a few moments ago. I had finished a ranked battle and it returned me to the menu, but my Ninja Info Card image wouldn't load. I decided to enter the ninja info card menu. Then, while it was loading it got stuck on 41% and wouldn't move. I decided to quit the game, and then my PS3 got stuck on the "Please Wait" notification when quitting. My PS3 made a few beeping noises and shut off. CREEPED THE HELL OUT OF ME. Fortunately, I turned it back on without a problem, but damn... that was really creepy.
Yes, it is definitely possible to get a draw. I even have a replay of getting a draw online. And I also got a draw in Storm 2 once, it was from both me and my opponent getting hit by an attack at the same time, and as such our health bars reached zero and it resulted in a draw. It was when I was Susanoo Itachi and the guy I was fighting was Suigetsu. What happened was, his water dragon jutsu hit me, and at the same time my Amaterasu hit him. Did I mention that I made a thread about this (one of my first threads btw) and it was waaaaay before Generations was announced.

And about that, I actually know what caused that due to personal experience. Consider it a "loading error" since the game failed to process the request temporarily. It's basically like on the internet and going to a website and saying that it can't find the server.

BTW, I saw your replay. You had a LOT of opportunities to just chakra dash into that spammer.

Can anyone go and see my replay and see if it's up on the network?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 04-02-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #26035
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Yes, it is definitely possible to get a draw. I even have a replay of getting a draw online. And I also got a draw in Storm 2 once, it was from both me and my opponent getting hit by an attack at the same time, and as such our health bars reached zero and it resulted in a draw. It was when I was Susanoo Itachi and the guy I was fighting was Suigetsu. What happened was, his water dragon jutsu hit me, and at the same time my Amaterasu hit him. Did I mention that I made a thread about this (one of my first threads btw) and it was waaaaay before Generations was announced.

And about that, I actually know what caused that due to personal experience. Consider it a "loading error" since the game failed to process the request temporarily. It's basically like on the internet and going to a website and saying that it can't find the server.

BTW, I saw your replay. You had a LOT of opportunities to just chakra dash into that spammer.

I can't access the friends tab of the replays section. Keeps giving me an error code :\

Quote:
Yeah that's just the PS3 freezing up. Nothing to worry about.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #26036
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

XGriever what edition did you end up getting?

I might be placing my order tomorrow! Rather excited!!

Anybody watched Naruto SD? I'm about to watch it .

EDIT:

Parak I get that crash all the time with Skyrim, so annoying. If your PS3 is old like mine that is probably the problem haha.

Last edited by KarasuKumo; 04-02-2012 at 12:45 PM.
KarasuKumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #26037
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
XGriever what edition did you end up getting?

I might be placing my order tomorrow! Rather excited!!

Anybody watched Naruto SD? I'm about to watch it .

EDIT:

Parak I get that crash all the time with Skyrim, so annoying. If your PS3 is old like mine that is probably the problem haha.

Naruto SD?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #26038
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post

Really? My PS3 isn't really that old. It's slim and it's about 2 years old. It crashed on me the same way a few times when I played Infamous though.

Quote:

Hah, you make it sound easy, but it isn't really. I believe he had a guard support too. That would stop me in my tracks, even though Sasori was a guard support of mine. Darui and Konan are really pesky supports and work good with pressure, so it only made it difficult for me.

By the way, Obito's ougi is REALLY hard to land off of strike back. I tried it in that battle, but couldn't do it.

Just like Kiez said, I also can't access the Friends tab on the replay section. Gives me error. I somehow managed to access it yesterday, but not today though. There must be a problem with the European server or something...

I'm planning on uploading a fight against a really strong Pain player tomorrow. The guy pushed me really far; I had to be really defensive. Combos were a luxury I couldn't afford... not with that guy. You'll see what I'm talking about tomorrow.

Thank God I won the element battle, otherwise I would've probably lost since he would've had an increased amount of items, and his items were really OP. Gave me enough trouble as they were... I couldn't imagine what it would be like if his items doubled in numbers.

YouTube:
src="

but

Last edited by Parak111; 04-02-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #26039
LFD
Ninja Academy Student

LFD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

parak, you should add me so i can see the fight if you have ps3.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #26040
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually scratch that, I'll let you play some ranked matches first so that you can get more used to the game since I've had a lot more time to practice than you did
That is a GREAT idea no bull lol

@Kiez, it happened to me and Parak too. Just log off, restart your ps3, and check back.or just wait till later like I did.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote