Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Group Rush

The Calamity. Ghost's attack on hally's arrancar. Formation of Vizard crew. Nothing has worked as of late. Why?

Single people trying to bring change, over ranked individuals, and no respect for the newbies.

I'm here to change that. Disregarding race, gender or affiliation, we will make a change.

Using underappreciated fighters, we will fight and win, attacking with multiple people at a time, ambushing and not using any mercy, just like in the real bleach universe.

WE WILL BRING ABOUT A REVOLUTION.

People we will destroy:
Seven
Yori
Hally
Teddie
Jun.

Now, WHO'S WITH ME?

Anyone not on that list may join.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Group Rush

I will destroy this group. And cripple it beyond all reason. Let all those know that any who join this group will be destroyed and hunted down by me at any opportunity I find.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I will destroy this group. And cripple it beyond all reason. Let all those know that any who join this group will be destroyed and hunted down by me at any opportunity I find.
I didn't add you to the list of people to kill cause I wanted to fight WITH you! :3

Old 04-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It hurt my feelings. So no. Never. You segregated me from all the strong people. Meaning this place would be full of nooblets.

I shall destroy this group.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*Joins because I want to kill susan*
Old 04-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
It hurt my feelings. So no. Never. You segregated me from all the strong people. Meaning this place would be full of nooblets.

I shall destroy this group.
You were actually my 2nd thought to put on that list....but I wanted to fight on the same team.

Either way, you aren't ever gonna get on that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
*Joins because I want to kill susan*
HAHAHAH SUSAN. I REMEMBER THIS. AHHH. SUSAN.

BRB LOLING FOREVER.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

If I'm never gonna be on that list, what is the point of hidan joining?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #8
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dev or noctis one of them has to die >.>
I have alot of in stock for them but since both of them arent even on there nevermind
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

This is why I need to be on that list.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #10
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

If Hidan joins, then I'll join.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
If Hidan joins, then I'll join.
Why
Old 04-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol just accept it when someone doesn't talk down to you hidan.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #13
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hard to explain. There's just people I enjoy having on my team I guess. Like I think you and bacon are pretty epic ppl, and would add you to my team 'cuz of epicness instead of doing it for what abilities you have.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #14
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Speaking of Bacon, he's eligible to join this too...
Join us Bacon...we haz cookies >.>
Old 04-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #15
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Well thanks, usually everyone hates on me for saying I want to fight and Im not a fodder.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Dev or noctis one of them has to die >.>
I have alot of in stock for them but since both of them arent even on there nevermind
Friggi. Fine. Susan is on there.

I'll edit later.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #17
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

PMP I'm just asking, but why are you planning this and don't you think it's not fair to go after one person with more than one person?
Old 04-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #18
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It will probably be harder for the 2 ppl, dodging their partners techs and all.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Almost Every espada on bleach had to fight more than one person.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #20
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No respect for the newbies? Really? I'm a newbie myself. By the way, the reason why it didn't work was because of Ted. He decided to start the Calamity and put me out of business. But I fear that this will be the same like everyone else's. It will not succeed.