Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:07 AM   #21
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: The Calamity: (Noctis) vs (Seven)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"Tch. Why must you be so sly?"

*I notice the doppelganger being pulled in by an array of 8 smaller black holes. Their suction seems to be drastically reduced, but their numbers more than make up for it. I move back and detach my pool of reiatsu from my doppleganger, leaving him behind as he deteriorates rapidly in what seems almost like apoptosis. This reaction triggers that very same explosion just blocked by your bakudo. This reaction in conjunction with the explosion removes any traces of reaitsu or madness, leaving nothing but smoldered remains to flow into your black hole. I snap my fingers as the seals stop pumping out madness, and instead, just begin to grow at a fairly rapid pace continuously. You shunpo after me, bringing down your blade releasing a torrent of your energy. A wall of shimmering white steel stems out of my wrist, taking in the brunt of the attack as it disappears as if it were nothing into it's depths as I side step. This white steel takes in energy like a catalyst, breaking it down through apoptosis like reactions from afar using a specific frequency to disable reiatsu and it's properties, and take it in. The white steel itself not composed of reiatsu at all, but rather an extension of my blade. Once the white steel has had it's fill, it will turn to crimson, and disperses into a liquid before disappearing entirely, no traces of what it's taken in left behind. This will even apply to gravity manipulated by reiatsu like yourself. Meanwhile, it can use madness like a catalyst without any risk of it being drawn out by foreign reiatsu attachments. Meanwhile, any attempt to break down the steel itself will kick in a rapid mitosis like state, in which the white steel can recreate itself as rapidly as it is broken down without giving up any stability.*

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to bring this out for our fight....but you are proving to be far more difficult than I anticipated. Congrats."

*As you shunpo back, I appear above you, as I whisk my hand upward as white steel begins to form around each of your spheres. At that same moment, a lance appears farther above me, made of the same material as my armor. As soon as the steel completes it's formation, they condense, before disappearing in a flash of crimson. The lance above me glows crimson in nature at that exact moment, before disappearing entirely. You see, the white steel formed itself rapidly around the black holes in sync, preventing any interference from the other forces of gravity. On top of that, white steel's ability allows itself to cut off any reiatsu you may be feeding the black holes, which will begin to rapidly weaken them. At that point, the white steel condenses upon the weakened black holes, before being sealed into my lance in that instant. The lance would then disperse entirely, leaving no traces behind. On the very off chance that this should fail to work, the white steel would just remain around the black holes until they die out.*

"I hope I don't disappoint you...." *I chuckle a bit.* "Armor of the Madgod: Tier 4: Chaos"

*I let out a massive primal roar, the force of which capable of tearing the most fortified people into shreds. My armor shifts, my elbows and shoulders grow blades, as white markings make its way up my body. My chest, is ornate with these markings, as they run up to my neck. (As Seen Here) I squint at you, the ornate markings made of the very same white steel introduced earlier. My speed and physical power is increased yet again, as I appear in front you. A dome of rapidly shifting white steel using itself as a catalyst for madness shifts around behind you, leaving only enough room for the shape of my body, as my body releases many extensions of white steel from my chest almost point blank. Contact with the dome will immediately tear apart anything it comes into contact with, while it suppresses the release of any of your reiatsu by disposing of it before it can take shape or form. At the same time as the release of the extensions, I release another roar identical to the last, as the seals continue to expand. I jump back a few feet, as the dome makes it's way to seal the area where my body once was, faster than a shunpo, before collapsing. I stand there, waiting for his bankai.*
*My opponent draws forth his White Steel, a move I had hoped to never deal with again. He does this while I am bring my burst of Reiatsu down upon him. The steel absorbs my blast while at the same time I manage to absorb and nullify some of the steel before it regenerates. When I Shunpo back my opponent is transforming into a more twisted beast than before. He emerges with a new shapely armor that has spikes, like some type of biker fetish. I smirk as he then appears above me, enclosing my black holes with orbs of White Steel. This however serves a negative purpose because as soon as the steel absorbs some of the energy from the black hole, the black hole can then pull it in. This occurs like a magnetic attraction, the black hole is pulling away the steel as the steel regenerates only feeding more resources into the black hole. This causes the black hole which is now cut off from feeding me any energy thanks to White Steel fields to expand in proportion to the mass being fed into it and neutralized. This creates a singularity effect as the black holes grow to a size that encompasses the steel entirely thus making the mitosis a pointless effort as the field itself is engulfed and neutralized causing the eight black holes to grow to twice their size and thus double the overall effect of their gravitational pull.

"Now you have sealed your fate Arrancar, you will experience true euphoria as your life is put on the line once again."

As I finish my sentence he has already taken more action as he appears in front of me and behind me is a swirling orb of madness and steel behind me. Though in one swift action he releases a burst of White Steel extensions from his body all aimed at me and moving at very high speed. I only grin as the pull from the newly strengthened black holes tears the extensions apart as they travel over one of the holes. This happens due to White Steels innate ability of absorbing Reiatsu from a distance, the moment he released these extension they pulled a little bit of energy from my black hole and were thus doomed from then on. The extensions are pulled apart by the immense gravitational force and fed into my eight black holes.

"Now be bound in chains and disappear."

"Tōgoku suru." (Imprison)

Just as my opponent readies himself to Shunpo away which I realize by reading the shift in the surrounding gravity, which in turn is caused by the flexing of his rippling muscles beneath the armor, I fuse the back four of my eight holes causing them to form the equivalent to one Bear Tone Roaring Thousand. At the exact same time the outer most link of my sword's chain breaks free and floats toward the orb at a speed equal to a lieutenant's Shunpo. The chain being from my Inryoku expands in multiple directions and connecting all around the orb enclosing it very tightly and stopping its rotation in its tracks. The chains being made of already released Reiatsu can't be affected by the orb's ability to destroy "new" Reiatsu. As the orb tries to absorb the super condensed gravitational Reiatsu the newly fused together black hole with an immense suction at the center of the pin hole has moved under the orb which was stopped by the chain prison even after the opponent moved away. The orb is sucked into the black hole after being completing imprisonment and the energy fuels me enough to compensate for having to fuse the four holes together earlier.

"Now you face destruction and peace."

I bring my larger black hole to my front side as I motion for my other four to become one as well. This creates two black holes each equivalent to a Bear Tone Roaring Thousand. I then have them spin around me as they create a vortex of wind from colliding with the atmospheric friction of this realm. This is almost vacuum like but has a stronger force than my last vacuum. The goal of my new attack formation is to make sure madness can't adapt to such an extreme change for at the very least, three turns. The second goal of this new position is to pull in all of the Reiatsu from my opponent and our surroundings as the wind vortex then pops and expands out into razor like arcs heavy enough to tear through a few layers of Noctis' armor.

"This is rather enjoyable Nocty-san, I think you have earned this next one...."

"Bankai."

A swirling purple mass erupts from my chain as it engulfs my entire upper body. The mass swirls around me as a gravitational pull which causes my black holes to rotate even faster which also creates a more powerful pull now capable of pulling Noctis into the black holes and towards me. The mass around me then collapses and reforms around my chest and arms. The mass takes the form of an extremely tightly knit purple Reiatsu chain that encompasses my arms all the way through the fingertips as well as my full chest. My blade seems to be the same though except now, it is creating an atmosphere of a very serious nature. I swing it outward as a blast of pure gravitational force erupts from it and punches a large hole through the light yellow aura that has been surrounding us and giving us a way to see. The arena gets that much darker after I destroy the portion of light creating breathtaking emotional pull.

"Come, let me show you true peace." *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:52 PM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
*My opponent draws forth his White Steel, a move I had hoped to never deal with again. He does this while I am bring my burst of Reiatsu down upon him. The steel absorbs my blast while at the same time I manage to absorb and nullify some of the steel before it regenerates. When I Shunpo back my opponent is transforming into a more twisted beast than before. He emerges with a new shapely armor that has spikes, like some type of biker fetish. I smirk as he then appears above me, enclosing my black holes with orbs of White Steel. This however serves a negative purpose because as soon as the steel absorbs some of the energy from the black hole, the black hole can then pull it in. This occurs like a magnetic attraction, the black hole is pulling away the steel as the steel regenerates only feeding more resources into the black hole. This causes the black hole which is now cut off from feeding me any energy thanks to White Steel fields to expand in proportion to the mass being fed into it and neutralized. This creates a singularity effect as the black holes grow to a size that encompasses the steel entirely thus making the mitosis a pointless effort as the field itself is engulfed and neutralized causing the eight black holes to grow to twice their size and thus double the overall effect of their gravitational pull.

"Now you have sealed your fate Arrancar, you will experience true euphoria as your life is put on the line once again."

As I finish my sentence he has already taken more action as he appears in front of me and behind me is a swirling orb of madness and steel behind me. Though in one swift action he releases a burst of White Steel extensions from his body all aimed at me and moving at very high speed. I only grin as the pull from the newly strengthened black holes tears the extensions apart as they travel over one of the holes. This happens due to White Steels innate ability of absorbing Reiatsu from a distance, the moment he released these extension they pulled a little bit of energy from my black hole and were thus doomed from then on. The extensions are pulled apart by the immense gravitational force and fed into my eight black holes.

"Now be bound in chains and disappear."

"Tōgoku suru." (Imprison)

Just as my opponent readies himself to Shunpo away which I realize by reading the shift in the surrounding gravity, which in turn is caused by the flexing of his rippling muscles beneath the armor, I fuse the back four of my eight holes causing them to form the equivalent to one Bear Tone Roaring Thousand. At the exact same time the outer most link of my sword's chain breaks free and floats toward the orb at a speed equal to a lieutenant's Shunpo. The chain being from my Inryoku expands in multiple directions and connecting all around the orb enclosing it very tightly and stopping its rotation in its tracks. The chains being made of already released Reiatsu can't be affected by the orb's ability to destroy "new" Reiatsu. As the orb tries to absorb the super condensed gravitational Reiatsu the newly fused together black hole with an immense suction at the center of the pin hole has moved under the orb which was stopped by the chain prison even after the opponent moved away. The orb is sucked into the black hole after being completing imprisonment and the energy fuels me enough to compensate for having to fuse the four holes together earlier.

"Now you face destruction and peace."

I bring my larger black hole to my front side as I motion for my other four to become one as well. This creates two black holes each equivalent to a Bear Tone Roaring Thousand. I then have them spin around me as they create a vortex of wind from colliding with the atmospheric friction of this realm. This is almost vacuum like but has a stronger force than my last vacuum. The goal of my new attack formation is to make sure madness can't adapt to such an extreme change for at the very least, three turns. The second goal of this new position is to pull in all of the Reiatsu from my opponent and our surroundings as the wind vortex then pops and expands out into razor like arcs heavy enough to tear through a few layers of Noctis' armor.

"This is rather enjoyable Nocty-san, I think you have earned this next one...."

"Bankai."

A swirling purple mass erupts from my chain as it engulfs my entire upper body. The mass swirls around me as a gravitational pull which causes my black holes to rotate even faster which also creates a more powerful pull now capable of pulling Noctis into the black holes and towards me. The mass around me then collapses and reforms around my chest and arms. The mass takes the form of an extremely tightly knit purple Reiatsu chain that encompasses my arms all the way through the fingertips as well as my full chest. My blade seems to be the same though except now, it is creating an atmosphere of a very serious nature. I swing it outward as a blast of pure gravitational force erupts from it and punches a large hole through the light yellow aura that has been surrounding us and giving us a way to see. The arena gets that much darker after I destroy the portion of light creating breathtaking emotional pull.

"Come, let me show you true peace." *
"Tch. How foolish of me. But I think I have an understanding for now."

*I jump back a bit, slightly higher up than I once was, as my dome begins to be sucked up by his chain and the black holes I foolishly enhanced. I can feel the power of his black holes pulling me, but not by my mass. By my reaitsu. At that moment, a wind is released. My armor shifts in almost an instant. (As Seen Here) An equal force of wind is released to propel me back, and combat the vicious suction as well.* "Armor of the Madgod: Tier 5: Devestation" The white steel markings grow to cover a considerable portion of my body, as the suction upon me increases. At that moment, 12 lances of white steel form around the blacks holes. 6 of them impale into one of the black holes. The ability of these white steel spears in specific will suppress any reiatsu being fed into the black holes, while at the same time, refusing to take in any of the energy given off by the black holes themselves. This prevents the black holes from breaking down the lances, while at the same time, stopping their immediate power source. This also stops the rotation of that black hole due to the sudden force from 6 different directions. The 6 lances then begin to begin to connect with each other, forming a shell around the black hole, and it becomes sealed. The same thing happens to the other black hole only moments later. All the while, this should lessen their pull on me. And even if it doesn't, for now, the seal above me pulls my armor like a super magnet, even exceeding that of your black holes, keeping me safe for now, even if the sealing method fails. Meanwhile, you finally bankai.* (This will be the theme of the fight from this point onward.)

"Let us see how I fare."

*You release of force of pure gravity as it punches a hole through the illuminating aura. The area darkness severely, the area now gaining a crimson hue from the light given off by my seals. Soon, a single eye begins to form on each seal, as the air chills. 6 extensions flow out of my back, and out in front of me, as white steel flows from each one into a focal point in front of me, gathering and condensing. An aura of crimson flows into it, madness. A small marble sized ball of hyper compressed white steel floats in front of me.*

"Mugen no Shiroi Kōzui"

*Thousands upon thousands of white steel lances flood out of the ball, madness infused within each one. The lances poor out and flow around me, almost like an ocean. That ocean then makes its way around you far beyond that of shunpo speeds, as the lances beam at you omnidirectionally. The lances will reject any form of foreign reiatsu, old or new, and prevent any from being released, this means the lances will refuse to take in any spiritual energy of yours. On top of this, being around these lances for any time period longer than a second, will corrupt your body, maddening your very being into nothing. At the same time as the lance barrage, the two eyes from the seals suddenly glow red. They stare you down as their pupils dilate at random.*

"Kyōki no Gyōshi"

*As the eyes stare you down, they peer into your very soul. In one second, if any of the eyes continue to stare at you, madness will take root in your soul directly, bypassing any standard force such as gravity or even heat. This madness will begin to consume your soul, driving you mad until you die a mere 2 turns later. This madness, however, is different in one way. It is undetectable. You will not feel the madness take root in your body, and you will not know of it's presence, as it will become completely indistinguishable from your own soul as soon as the roots are set. This leaves you with a vital decision. Will you deal with the lances, or the stare, as both plot to take you down in the same second. Or will you take both out? I don't seem to doubt it, as I begin condensing two more balls of white steel in front of me, awaiting your move.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-31-2012, 08:21 PM   #23
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"Tch. How foolish of me. But I think I have an understanding for now."

*I jump back a bit, slightly higher up than I once was, as my dome begins to be sucked up by his chain and the black holes I foolishly enhanced. I can feel the power of his black holes pulling me, but not by my mass. By my reaitsu. At that moment, a wind is released. My armor shifts in almost an instant. (As Seen Here) An equal force of wind is released to propel me back, and combat the vicious suction as well.* "Armor of the Madgod: Tier 5: Devestation" The white steel markings grow to cover a considerable portion of my body, as the suction upon me increases. At that moment, 12 lances of white steel form around the blacks holes. 6 of them impale into one of the black holes. The ability of these white steel spears in specific will suppress any reiatsu being fed into the black holes, while at the same time, refusing to take in any of the energy given off by the black holes themselves. This prevents the black holes from breaking down the lances, while at the same time, stopping their immediate power source. This also stops the rotation of that black hole due to the sudden force from 6 different directions. The 6 lances then begin to begin to connect with each other, forming a shell around the black hole, and it becomes sealed. The same thing happens to the other black hole only moments later. All the while, this should lessen their pull on me. And even if it doesn't, for now, the seal above me pulls my armor like a super magnet, even exceeding that of your black holes, keeping me safe for now, even if the sealing method fails. Meanwhile, you finally bankai.* (This will be the theme of the fight from this point onward.)

"Let us see how I fare."

*You release of force of pure gravity as it punches a hole through the illuminating aura. The area darkness severely, the area now gaining a crimson hue from the light given off by my seals. Soon, a single eye begins to form on each seal, as the air chills. 6 extensions flow out of my back, and out in front of me, as white steel flows from each one into a focal point in front of me, gathering and condensing. An aura of crimson flows into it, madness. A small marble sized ball of hyper compressed white steel floats in front of me.*

"Mugen no Shiroi Kōzui"

*Thousands upon thousands of white steel lances flood out of the ball, madness infused within each one. The lances poor out and flow around me, almost like an ocean. That ocean then makes its way around you far beyond that of shunpo speeds, as the lances beam at you omnidirectionally. The lances will reject any form of foreign reiatsu, old or new, and prevent any from being released, this means the lances will refuse to take in any spiritual energy of yours. On top of this, being around these lances for any time period longer than a second, will corrupt your body, maddening your very being into nothing. At the same time as the lance barrage, the two eyes from the seals suddenly glow red. They stare you down as their pupils dilate at random.*

"Kyōki no Gyōshi"

*As the eyes stare you down, they peer into your very soul. In one second, if any of the eyes continue to stare at you, madness will take root in your soul directly, bypassing any standard force such as gravity or even heat. This madness will begin to consume your soul, driving you mad until you die a mere 2 turns later. This madness, however, is different in one way. It is undetectable. You will not feel the madness take root in your body, and you will not know of it's presence, as it will become completely indistinguishable from your own soul as soon as the roots are set. This leaves you with a vital decision. Will you deal with the lances, or the stare, as both plot to take you down in the same second. Or will you take both out? I don't seem to doubt it, as I begin condensing two more balls of white steel in front of me, awaiting your move.*
*My opponent stops my force of razor wind as he then sends a total of 12 lances at my black holes. The gather around my black holes but don't seem to be affected. So I realize that they are focused at the black holes in order to prevent them from absorbing any of the steel from the lances using my highly sophisticated battle tactician brain. They form into shells around each black hole as I smirk and release a pulse of Reiatsu at them externally while all of their anti-suction is focused internally. This causes the same effect as the last time he placed shells over my black holes except now the Reiatsu is coming at them externally causing the same suction/magnet effect over the White Steel and its mitosis. This increases my black holes to another doubled size now equaling power of an low-intermediate mass black hole. This creates an even greater pull on Noctis' body thus adding more pressure on his crest.

"Hahahaha! You just don't know when to give up and die eh?"

From his two seals come two giant eyes with red pupils. I shriek at the the same way a little girl would, as such I freak out as the portion of my chain which covers my hands melts away. A bright purple aura appears in each of my palms as my sword has also melted away. The auras take to forms of 44. Magnums as they then solidify and become a very dark purple. This is caused by my gravitational chain remolding its shape and thus allowing for long range combat. I aim each pistol at a different eye as two super-compressed blasts of searing hot Reiatsu emerge from each barrel, each blast coated in gravitational Reiatsu. The blasts land on their marks engulfing the eyes and surround them with gravitational fields before creating a pressure so great that the eyes implode and are vanquished.

"AHHH! Peeping Toms!"

Noctis then super-condenses an extremely large amount of White Steel into a small ball which then in turn erupts into an ocean of madness enriched lances. These lances swirl around my opponent before surging at me omnidirectionally. I release two large shots from my 44's into the air above me as they split into six smaller shots each which dive into a portion of his lances.

"12 Crushed Dreams."

The shots spread over the lances like butter encasing them in super-compressing conditions. This is pure gravity after the shots finish their coverage, this then throws the mass of each lance into the thousands causing them to be attracted to each other after their pull's increase that much. They implode upon each other into 12 crushed up balls which are then cast into my black holes and refined into energy. I giggle as I stare at my opponent who has condensed another two balls of White Steel.*

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #24
Seven

Awards Showcase

Why you no counter me? D:
At 9:32 P.M. Mountain Time (An hour behind you so really it's 8:32 P.M.) You lose bro, I can't keep dragging this out.

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I said sometime today.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
*My opponent stops my force of razor wind as he then sends a total of 12 lances at my black holes. The gather around my black holes but don't seem to be affected. So I realize that they are focused at the black holes in order to prevent them from absorbing any of the steel from the lances using my highly sophisticated battle tactician brain. They form into shells around each black hole as I smirk and release a pulse of Reiatsu at them externally while all of their anti-suction is focused internally. This causes the same effect as the last time he placed shells over my black holes except now the Reiatsu is coming at them externally causing the same suction/magnet effect over the White Steel and its mitosis. This increases my black holes to another doubled size now equaling power of an low-intermediate mass black hole. This creates an even greater pull on Noctis' body thus adding more pressure on his crest.

"Hahahaha! You just don't know when to give up and die eh?"

From his two seals come two giant eyes with red pupils. I shriek at the the same way a little girl would, as such I freak out as the portion of my chain which covers my hands melts away. A bright purple aura appears in each of my palms as my sword has also melted away. The auras take to forms of 44. Magnums as they then solidify and become a very dark purple. This is caused by my gravitational chain remolding its shape and thus allowing for long range combat. I aim each pistol at a different eye as two super-compressed blasts of searing hot Reiatsu emerge from each barrel, each blast coated in gravitational Reiatsu. The blasts land on their marks engulfing the eyes and surround them with gravitational fields before creating a pressure so great that the eyes implode and are vanquished.

"AHHH! Peeping Toms!"

Noctis then super-condenses an extremely large amount of White Steel into a small ball which then in turn erupts into an ocean of madness enriched lances. These lances swirl around my opponent before surging at me omnidirectionally. I release two large shots from my 44's into the air above me as they split into six smaller shots each which dive into a portion of his lances.

"12 Crushed Dreams."

The shots spread over the lances like butter encasing them in super-compressing conditions. This is pure gravity after the shots finish their coverage, this then throws the mass of each lance into the thousands causing them to be attracted to each other after their pull's increase that much. They implode upon each other into 12 crushed up balls which are then cast into my black holes and refined into energy. I giggle as I stare at my opponent who has condensed another two balls of White Steel.*
"Tch. Looks like another failure. Sheesh, those things don't know when to fade..."
*I feel an even greater pressure on my body, as well as the crest on my throat. A field of madness forms just around the crest and condenses to keep it intact during this immense pressure. At that moment, two rings of white steel emerge from the two condensed balls, madness retained within them, as they appear around the area around us far in the distance, forming a sphere around us of sorts. What could be described as a webbing forms between the rings. These rings seem to appear far faster than any standard shunpo or sonido. as well as them releasing their own "counter-pressure". They are both 10 football fields in diameter, formed perpendicular to each other.*

"Shiro Chōeki: Maddo-Shin no Sufia"

*As soon as they form, my body seems to disappear, as I come out of one of the rings. This entire process takes place far faster than any technique shown thus far. This technique immediately seals any new reiatsu from the opponent, as well as destroys any old. The scale of this attack should prevent any external tampering. However, on the off chance that an opponent can, the madness will come forth to disrupt and prevent any damage to the rings. This applies both internally, and externally. The madness webbing between the rings is also under the same mitosis like effect as the white steel, creating as much as it needs to defend itself, even while they are forming. Also, the white steel itself will reject any reiatsu presence from the opponent, preventing you from taking in any of the webbing. Due to this, the black holes should immediately dissipate, or dissipate fast enough to prevent myself from any harm. Small amounts of reiatsu leek out of my armor like steam to release pressure from within on the very off chance his black holes are not gone. I stand upside down above him, as I hold out both of my hands.*

"Kyōki no Gyōshi Redux"

*Two large eyes identical to the last ones appear on my hands. Just like the last time, they glow red and peer into your soul. In one second, if any of the eyes continue to stare at you, madness will take root in your soul directly, bypassing any standard force such as gravity or even heat. This madness will begin to consume your soul, driving you mad until you die a mere 2 turns later. This madness, however, is different in one way. It is undetectable. You will not feel the madness take root in your body, and you will not know of it's presence, as it will become completely indistinguishable from your own soul as soon as the roots are set. Just like the last time, you should have no idea what these eyes are doing, or will do since you were so hasty to destroy the last ones. The eyes do not need to continue to stare at you in order for the madness to kill you, as they only need to plant the root.

At that same moment, the extensions pull themselves out of my back, generating 4 black balls made of the same material as my armor. The balls fly out, quite a bit of energy stored within them, as well as madness. These balls fly toward you, the madness within ready to combat any attempts to destroy the balls. The balls begin to split apart, multiplying until there are 100+ Balls flying toward you with immense speeds. Contact with these balls will release all of their latent energy and madness into you. As they will ravage your internal organs with reckless abandon.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #27
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hey man, I can't just keep extending this. You have until tomorrow, 5:44 PM central time to counter, or I gotta take the win for calamity sake. But we can still continue this fight non-calamity anyway.

Just so you know.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Sorry brah. But I have to take this calamity win, for calamity sake. Don't expect me to go bragging either.

I would like to continue this fight though, so please counter whenever you can.
Grand Master Roleplayer