Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #41
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Was George Zimmerman Justifed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Either way how it happened the whole incident and death could have been avoided. The whole incident is subjective and opinionated No one knows what happened for sure. Not unless you are god like wooster said. But regardless Zimmerman still followed him instead of calling the police. Which clearly meant somewhere in his mind he wanted or was looking for a confrontation. That is my view on it.
it might be that way..that both were looking for trouble

plus DL how many times do kids that age have really crappy attitudes? I mean I'm not profiling even I answered with an attitude at that age

the kid may have just responded wrong and got the ball rolling
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #42
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
He killed someone and is still free. He followed this kid after the cops told him to stop so strike 1. He said the kid looked like he was up to no good, stroke 2. After he shot the kid all the boy had was skittles and some Arizonia Ice Tea, strike 3.

I just find it funny how in this country if you shoot a kid your not arrested but if you throw flower on Kim Kardashian you are arrested immediately. America, America, America.
Florida's law not America's as a whole.
Just clarifying

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #43
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like how people think self defense laws and make my day laws are soo bad

because you know the alternative trusting the state to save your ass and you having zero right to fend for yourself..but to call on them..is oh so much better
Old 03-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #44
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
it might be that way..that both were looking for trouble

plus DL how many times do kids that age have really crappy attitudes? I mean I'm not profiling even I answered with an attitude at that age

the kid may have just responded wrong and got the ball rolling
I am pretty sure he said something slick. As a matter of fact I am sure he said something to Zimmerman. I would have at that age too. As a matter of fact I would be mad now for the simple reason he was following me. If it was that big of an issue call the police. So I feel no sympathy for the ass whooping. Which by the way probably happened. But he most likely lied and exaggerated the beating. I know what a shocker. People don't lie when their scared of getting arrested. So the end result him most likely not getting arrested but end up losing a civil suit thus his life being ruined. Combined with a race war on the rise. Basically him wanting to be some type of hero or action star caused this mess. Which the police could have ended immediately and peacefully.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #45
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am pretty sure he said something slick. As a matter of fact I am sure he said something to Zimmerman. I would have at that age too.
that we all would have said at that age

Quote:
As a matter of fact I would be mad now for the simple reason he was following me. If it was that big of an issue call the police. So I feel no sympathy for the ass whooping. Which by the way probably happened. But he most likely lied and exaggerated the beating. I know what a shocker. People don't lie when their scared of getting arrested. So the end result him most likely not getting arrested but end up losing a civil suit thus his life being ruined. Combined with a race war on the rise. Basically him wanting to be some type of hero or action star caused this mess. Which the police could have ended immediately and peacefully.
you seem to be taking the both people were dumbasses root yes?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 03-29-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #46
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that we all would have said at that age

you seem to be taking the both people were dumbasses root yes?
Pretty much it was the combination of a teenager and some nosy old dude bored with his life. A combination like that is bound to have bad results. Then you put a gun in the equation w-t-f.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:38 AM   #47
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Zimmerman was on a serious power trip if you ask me, and I still think what he did was wrong. It doesn't matter whether Martin attacked him or not. Martin still got away and Zimmerman went after him and shot him. Instead of giving chase, he should have let the cops take it from there. He had no right to end that life, especially if Martin had ceased the attack. If it was a life or death situation, like kill or be killed moment, then Zimmerman had a right to defend himself, but seeing as Martin took off, that is not the case. He was a minor on top of that. Why is this old dude trying to fight some poor young kid trying to walk with some freaking skittles and iced tea or whatever it was he had.

Life is precious. You can't just take it like that and think it's okay. There are laws, and Zimmerman broke them. You cannot shoot someone like that out in public. If Martin were to break into his home and threaten his life that is completely different.

I feel it was a hate crime.

Last edited by BelieveIt; 03-30-2012 at 03:40 AM.
BelieveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #48
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wait a minute what? the kid had a record or a history?
Suspended in school. Once. Some record
Old 03-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #49
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pretty much it was the combination of a teenager and some nosy old dude bored with his life. A combination like that is bound to have bad results. Then you put a gun in the equation w-t-f.
the nosy old dude was not even thirty..he's in our age bracket DL or at least that's what I heard

this isn't Grampa on the porch liquidating 'dem noisy kids'

this is one of us doing it man..and you just called him old? We're getting old

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
Zimmerman was on a serious power trip if you ask me, and I still think what he did was wrong. It doesn't matter whether Martin attacked him or not.
nonsense the right to defend yourself your family your property and your community from any threat is a fundamental and basic right no state should ever be allowed to take away

Quote:
Life is precious. You can't just take it like that and think it's okay. There are laws, and Zimmerman broke them. You cannot shoot someone like that out in public. If Martin were to break into his home and threaten his life that is completely different.
oh Zimmerman broke laws did he? is he being charged? Is that charge the result of an actual investigation or media ineptitude and the self righteous venom of racists and political extremists who are more interested in dumming down the laws that keep men free then bringing justice to the family of that poor kid?

because as far as I know he has broken no laws

Quote:
I feel it was a hate crime.
no and until you have a recording of the guy making racist remarks constantly you have absolutely no basis to make that claim and every time you do you are just chumming the water

Quote:
Suspended in school. Once. Some record
in the eyes of baby boomers and people born from 65-80 that is enough of a condemnation and those generations are gonna be sitting on any jury that exonerates him be it civil or criminal
Old 03-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #50
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the nosy old dude was not even thirty..he's in our age bracket DL or at least that's what I heard

this isn't Grampa on the porch liquidating 'dem noisy kids'

this is one of us doing it man..and you just called him old?
That is sad and kinda pathetic getting beat up by a 16 year old. Which probably explains why he shot him. I am not gonna judge him on whether or not he broken any laws. I wasn't their and won't make guess that part. But I do know he basically initiated the situation. So if he is innocent and gets charged he still deserves it. You have to pay for your decisions. Also lol at anybody my age who joins the neighbor hood watch. I swear people are p***** nowadays.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #51
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

did he instigate? I have no idea the amount of BS and supposition surrounding this case is quickly making it pathetically hard to tell whats what
Old 03-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #52
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No doubt the police had told him to stop following the kid. He continued to do so. That fact alone puts him at fault.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #53
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

everyone is beating around the bush here. here's what probly happened: Trayvon Martin went out for some skittles and an Arizona, snacking necessities to get u thru the NBA All-Star Game. Zimmerman was following him because he was black n had a hood on, looks like a thug so he must be a thug. They had an altercation, Martin probly mouthed off and verbally attacked Zimmerman; this may have been provoked by Zimmerman, maybe not. Whether or not they even fought physically isn't clear
but whats clear is that Martin didn't have the upper hand in any kind of fight. He was unarmed and got shot. Whether Zimmerman shot him because Martin assaulted him or because he didn't want "the ni&&a to get away" (his words from the 911 call) after badmouthing him, who knows. all in all, Zimmerman used excessive force and stepped outside the bounds of the law. He's changed his story so many times u can't believe anything he says.

The other side of the race coin that no one here seems to want to acknowledge and why the Sanford police are taking guff is that had Zimmerman been black, he would have been detained and drilled and subjected to all kinds of interrogation tactics until they got the real story. of course he is hispanic so maybe im wrong.

imo the kid was killed unjustly, end of story. zimmerman should get manslaughter at least, but floridas laws on that are weird iirc.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:15 AM   #54
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

2 Experts confirmed that the 911 screams were not Zimmermans!

Your turn Woo
Old 04-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #55
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
Zimmerman been black, he would have been detained and drilled and subjected to all kinds of interrogation tactics until they got the real story. of course he is hispanic so maybe im wrong.
yeah because lord knows those pesky doo gooders form the north riling up our Ministers to boycot caught busses down here in the south..OH WAIT..THIS ISN'T THE 1950's!!!

protip: I live in Florida sure there are a fair amount of white people there but that is a Latin dominated state..now granted Cubans..Argentines and Chileans really on average do not like Black people..and in some cases worse then the Jim Crow guys (there aren't afro Argentines..for example or if there are..there are maybe handful..I know of in my home time of seven hundred thousand people..literally only one ) but they aren't the ones holding the power in this state...

the race card is asinine..it's getting very tiresome it stopped being relevant when Barack Obama won the 08 election hell it was kinda stupid before that- (and I find it funny ninety something percent of the African American community votes for the guy and no single native born American has the balls to call it a racist vote it's only us immigrants who do so) Not that I'm, denying racism exists of course it does..but prevalent in a massively crippling manner? I doubt it..at least not in the way you mean it

oh and had Zimmerman been black the exact god damn thing would have happened to him..likely the media that has crusaded against this guy..likely never would have picked the story up in the first place!!!- which is pretty effed up in and of itself
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #56
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Apparently he is not racist just bipolar as . He is known for stalking people he profiles as suspicious. He has already been reported for his behavior before this incident. He was self appointed leader of the neighborhood watch.

So basically he followed the kid like he normally does. But the kid probably told him to gtfo of his face.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #57
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The police tried to cover it up. They were playing favorites because Zimmerman was helping them out. The FBI had to get involved.

The guy is guilty as sin.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #58
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Zimmerman was invistigating someone who appeared suspicious, which was his duty as captain of the neighborhood watch He was only told he did not have to keep track of him by the police not that he shouldn't.

He then lost track of Martin. Martin approached him from behind and decked him by his car. Then Martin proceeded to straddle Zimmerman and beat his head into the ground, verified by a witness by the way and Zimmerman's physical condition afterwards. After Zmmerman screamed for help and no one came. He then shot this 17-year 6'2" man that was beating the crap out of him.

Please tell me what he did wrong.
*Self appointed Captain, pretty much meaning he was probably the only one on said "Neighborhood watch". He was told specifically not to pursue, and to let the police do their jobs.

There is no way in Hell that Martin attacked him. Have you seen the videos that were recorded just after he was arrested from the police station? No blood on him, not a scratch to be seen. Treyvon's knuckles were also pristine and there was no sign that he had hit anyone.

I can't believe people are so goddamn ignorant. He murdered this kid in cold blood for no reason at all. He was not attacked at all, he was told not to go near the kid too. If there was a witness, why didn't that witness come to his defense? Maybe because they're big, racist liars.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #59
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

He follows a kid when the police told him to stop, screams that has been confirmed by two experts that was not Zimmerman could be heard, the guy claimed his head was bashed to the ground over and over again but he still had enough movement to pull out a gun and walk on his own.

A person that looked at trayvons body said the way the bullets entered him, there is no way Zimmerman shot close range. The hell is the guy still free?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #60
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
the guy claimed his head was bashed to the ground over and over again but he still had enough movement to pull out a gun and walk on his own.
Not to mention the fact that he didn't have any signs of physical injury anywhere on his body, let alone his face. If he had been as horribly assaulted as is claimed, he would have needed more than field treatment, and he most definitely would have had some sort of bandages or wrapping, as well as ice to reduce swelling.

I mean, I don't see any signs of injury. Anyone else?

YouTube:

And let's not forget that Zimmerman's father is a retired judge.

You can say all you like that we're only imagining that the video shows no injury. We all know that if this was brought to a jury, Zimmerman would be tossed into a cell within an hour of deliberations beginning. The fact that he's not being charged is ludicrous and down right wrong. The evidence doesn't point to self defense, that's just the evidence being bent towards that direction.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 04-01-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote