Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #6941
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Kakashi Uzumaki's 'Forum Family'

/observes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #6942
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Hey there KU :3

/Hug
How are you doing?
Holdin up with these forums.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
/observes
/glomps u
HB!!!

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #6943
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I'm great!
I only really come on here when I can't sleep...like tonight D: xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #6944
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
Neeedd a map?

RC!!!!
Heyyyyy!
/cant help but to hug you
to Japan? I hope

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 AM   #6945
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I'm great!
I only really come on here when I can't sleep...like tonight D: xD
Good!
Well, you come more often than I do xD

I can't help but look at ur CT everytime I ser you. I love that CT!

@trouble: whyy Japan?

Old 03-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #6946
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

The Smiling Assassin? ;3 I picked that one myself :P

Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #6947
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
The Smiling Assassin? ;3 I picked that one myself :P
Yesss!!
I love it!

Its just fits perfectly <3

Old 03-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #6948
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Thankies :3 I love it too xD

Old 03-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #6949
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

I need to find one for me, idk what I was thinkinh when I get the one I have now

Old 03-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #6950
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Awww

What would you like it to be if you could ask for one?

Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #6951
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

I have no idea, thats the thing.
Maybe chocoholic :/
Idk :/
Idk something that describes me

Old 03-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #6952
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

japan is epic sis that why sis XD

Old 03-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #6953
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Chocolate is P:<

Old 03-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #6954
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
japan is epic sis that why sis XD
ohhh I seeeeee
I almost went there once...>>...
Quote:
Chocolate is P:<
lol xD

I hate when I'm drinkin somethin and I spill on a shirt I just put on.
=/

Old 03-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #6955
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Awww

I hate that too xD

Old 03-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #6956
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Awww

I hate that too xD
Your siggy is missing a bit of a spark o.O

Maybe add sum KU coloring and job will be done.
xD

Old 03-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #6957
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I used to have awesome sigs...but I'm too lazy to make one atm xD

Old 03-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #6958
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Yeah I know
xD

I should just let you do mine one of these days.

RC has siggy $wagg

Old 03-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #6959
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I need foods T.T

Old 03-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #6960
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Thatsss right ;D