Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default high school storys

You can act as if you were in high school here.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: high school storys

Walks to you
"Give me your tots"

Spoiler:
I know how it feels when no one posts in your threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

omg sad life im in my last year of high school...
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^break all the rules.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
Walks to you
"Give me your tots"

Spoiler:
I know how it feels when no one posts in your threads
thanks but it's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsusemi View Post
omg sad life im in my last year of high school...
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
^break all the rules.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

I hated high school but I can play happy easily
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

lol.
well we need more people so this is already going to die.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #8
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yeah so what happens here? I must know!
Brother - Logan

Old 03-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

well nothing happens but if i had more people than you guys can make whatever you want happen.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
RinneganPowerz
Academy Graduate

RinneganPowerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what if i'm already in highschool? o-o
Old 03-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh ok but what if I want a massive hoard of pizza monsters to attack and only to be defeted by the cotton candy monsters and then and then and then have a cow beat them all?
Brother - Logan

Old 03-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #12
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

-stands in the corner by myself-
papps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/makes all of the hard classes and sports look easy.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

-still in the corner by myself -
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 03-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
/makes all of the hard classes and sports look easy.
*jaw drops*

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps View Post
-still in the corner by myself -
hello.what are you doing here all by yourself.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
Oh ok but what if I want a massive hoard of pizza monsters to attack and only to be defeted by the cotton candy monsters and then and then and then have a cow beat them all?
yep whatever you want.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #17
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
*jaw drops*

hello.what are you doing here all by yourself.
-looks at you but doesnt talk because im shy-
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 03-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #18
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*checks out the teacher

"look at the pair on her"

"Can I get an amen my high school mates"

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 03-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #19
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

what the.... the teachers a guy......
Old 03-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

"What then why is he wearing a thong too?"

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia