Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #21
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Calamity: (Teddie) vs. (Dev)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
You're wrong about one thing, Devroux. I, the Hunger, am not the manifestation of fear. No, I am the manifestation of pain, emotional, physical, mental pain. I am the end to which all aspire. There is another who is fear.

The mist surges beneath me, eating the pedastal and all but the third trumpet. Directly afterwards, the mist disappears, the mountain remaining as well as the pedastal. Grabbing the third trumpet, I launch myself into the sky, knowing that your ribbons are in the ground and that this may indeed prove detrimental if I dont have my mist to help me.

"Yes, Mr. Alter. There is another. Another the legends never speak of, for he is fear. To write of him is to acknowledge his existence, and to acknowledge his existence is to not be afraid of him. And all fear the Thirst."
Morning Star.

I point my hand at the mountain, palm out, and a massive fireball the size of a large house appears in front of me. This fireball, however, is blue. Instantly, the air around me becomes frigid and dark, as all heat and light are drawn into the fireball. The crucifixes that support my mountain are slowly drawn away as if they were sand into the great fireball. The fireball grows in size as it draws in your crucifixes, and as they are all drawn into the fireball, the mountain begins to fall once again. Behind the mountain, I let the fireball fall. It is now roughly a quarter the size of the mountain, but as it gets closer to you, you feel the life being dragged out of you in the form of heat. If it touches you, you will instantly be drained of all of your heat, and perish, but if you remain close to it for too long, you will die too. I swing the trumpet around lazily as I watch you fire bullets into the ground. Something important, probably. With my sword in one hand and the trumpet in the other, I wait.

It is strange that you know so much of my companions and yet we know so little of you, Mr. Alter. Are you so powerful as you say?
"He is one of the avatars, Thirst. He must be powerful to some degree. But then again, so were all the other avatars we killed. Tell me, Devroux. What's your story? Why are you so keen on fighting me and taking my power?"
Tell us who you are. You intrigue me, to be frank. The Hunger doesnt seem too interested in you, for you don't seem like one that would appease his taste buds. That's because to me, you seem like a liquid. The wind diety was a liquid too. The other two are solids. They're stoic, not subject to change. They're the old. You and the wind are newer, more fluid. I feel as if you can adapt. You'd do okay in our world. We may even let you live. That is, if the mountain doesnt crush you.
"So tell us. All three of us are dying to know. Who is Devroux Alter?"

Spoiler:
For safety's sake, the blue fire is the same way as the mist. Physical, controlled by reaitsu. I am letting it fall with gravity this time.
"My apologies, Hunger. I did not mean to offend," I reply, chuckling slightly. I may not know the actual source of the voice, but it'd still be rude to ignore it completely.

I watch as the Old God flies into the air away from the ground. It's obvious that part of this was because of my ribbons, although those weren't for him this time. He flies high enough into the air to be on about the same level of the mountain it seems and tells me about another; the fear that I had been talking about was not Hunger, but a different form of being.

For a split second I hear another voice, but it's gone before I can fully realize it. All that happened is that the Old God rose his hand to the mountain and created a blue flame. As soon as this flame came into being, the mountain began to creek and moan, the light of the crucifixes being sucked away. Then, in moments, the crosses disappeared into his flame and the mountain began to fall again. As and added attack, he also decides to throw the fire at me as well.

I laugh. The tinge of pain I had felt in my heart moments ago had appeared to have gone, but it was now back with the realization that the mountain was falling along with something that could suck the energy out of my attacks. My chuckle turned into a crazed laugh as I lost control over my excitement. To fight an Old God with mountains being thrown across the sky was simply amazing. It was a rush.

A new voice began to speak, which from the sound of what he was saying, seemed like his name would be Thirst. I found this supplement trend of the ambient beings to be hilarious and began laughing even harder. Killsworth and this "Thirst" began to ask me about me. This question caught me off guard though, more so than the mountain in the sky. Who was I? Why did I want what I wanted? It was cause to think...

I momentarily remained silent instead of replying to the questions that were posed to me. Instead I went into bankai, but that was only hinted by a transparent being rising up behind me and the words, "Control, Tempus Tractus." The transparent being rose up behind me becoming about a two-thirds of the size of the mountain that was falling. He was the embodiment of god that lived within my zanpaktou. He controlled space and time at his own whim. A very dear friend, but also a useful tool.

The monster rose its arms, catching the base of the falling rock and pushing it forward towards my opponent. From the ground, an amount of ribbons dramatically increased by my bankai rose into the sky and began to push the entire side of the mountain along with the force of the being. The rock was pushed from over me forwards at the man who had created it. In addition to this, it was also pushed into the blue flame that had begun to fall alongside it.

"I am Devroux Alter," I begin. "I do not want power, I do not want fame. I want respect. I want to be respected for the power I hold, not feared or adored. I also just want to test myself for personal gain against the best, so I can further my own strengths. I don't plan to help anyone and I will cut down anyone in my way if fate permits it."

The mountain's shadow still covers the field. The light of my crosses has been devoured by the flame, but by moving the mountain, I hope to not only knock out the fire, but maybe hit the Old God as well. The monster that pushed it lets go as his reach is maximized, but the ribbons keep extending and multiplying in order to keep a constant force to the back of the rock, hoping to make it harder to stop.

=====================

This may be a gay counter, but I imagine it to be a ton cooler than just cutting the mountain apart or transporting it through time or whatever. I mean, I can come up with something better, but I just wanted to roll it out.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
"My apologies, Hunger. I did not mean to offend," I reply, chuckling slightly. I may not know the actual source of the voice, but it'd still be rude to ignore it completely.

I watch as the Old God flies into the air away from the ground. It's obvious that part of this was because of my ribbons, although those weren't for him this time. He flies high enough into the air to be on about the same level of the mountain it seems and tells me about another; the fear that I had been talking about was not Hunger, but a different form of being.

For a split second I hear another voice, but it's gone before I can fully realize it. All that happened is that the Old God rose his hand to the mountain and created a blue flame. As soon as this flame came into being, the mountain began to creek and moan, the light of the crucifixes being sucked away. Then, in moments, the crosses disappeared into his flame and the mountain began to fall again. As and added attack, he also decides to throw the fire at me as well.

I laugh. The tinge of pain I had felt in my heart moments ago had appeared to have gone, but it was now back with the realization that the mountain was falling along with something that could suck the energy out of my attacks. My chuckle turned into a crazed laugh as I lost control over my excitement. To fight an Old God with mountains being thrown across the sky was simply amazing. It was a rush.

A new voice began to speak, which from the sound of what he was saying, seemed like his name would be Thirst. I found this supplement trend of the ambient beings to be hilarious and began laughing even harder. Killsworth and this "Thirst" began to ask me about me. This question caught me off guard though, more so than the mountain in the sky. Who was I? Why did I want what I wanted? It was cause to think...

I momentarily remained silent instead of replying to the questions that were posed to me. Instead I went into bankai, but that was only hinted by a transparent being rising up behind me and the words, "Control, Tempus Tractus." The transparent being rose up behind me becoming about a two-thirds of the size of the mountain that was falling. He was the embodiment of god that lived within my zanpaktou. He controlled space and time at his own whim. A very dear friend, but also a useful tool.

The monster rose its arms, catching the base of the falling rock and pushing it forward towards my opponent. From the ground, an amount of ribbons dramatically increased by my bankai rose into the sky and began to push the entire side of the mountain along with the force of the being. The rock was pushed from over me forwards at the man who had created it. In addition to this, it was also pushed into the blue flame that had begun to fall alongside it.

"I am Devroux Alter," I begin. "I do not want power, I do not want fame. I want respect. I want to be respected for the power I hold, not feared or adored. I also just want to test myself for personal gain against the best, so I can further my own strengths. I don't plan to help anyone and I will cut down anyone in my way if fate permits it."

The mountain's shadow still covers the field. The light of my crosses has been devoured by the flame, but by moving the mountain, I hope to not only knock out the fire, but maybe hit the Old God as well. The monster that pushed it lets go as his reach is maximized, but the ribbons keep extending and multiplying in order to keep a constant force to the back of the rock, hoping to make it harder to stop.

=====================

This may be a gay counter, but I imagine it to be a ton cooler than just cutting the mountain apart or transporting it through time or whatever. I mean, I can come up with something better, but I just wanted to roll it out.
A friend? You can't be serious.
"You're friends with a sword. How quaint."

Grabbing my zanpakto by the handle, I notice your being throwing the mountain back at me. Raising the third trumpet to my lips, I smile. The blue flames, including the ones I threw at you, disappear.

A sword is a sword. No matter what you do, it will always be a sword. Masamaru is the weakest part of Killsworth Edvund III, so weak in fact that he doesn't even get a number. It isnt Killsworth Edvund IV, now, is it? No, a sword is a sword, and I wont fight anyone who thinks a sword can cut down three gods.

I stare at my hand, and the number 2 appears on it, subsequently bursting into flames. I roar out in pain, but there is a noticeable spike in my spiritual pressure. I then blow into the trumpet, this note being a deep rich G, on an octave too low for a normal trumpet to hit. Immediately, a swirling vortex of the mist appears above me, encompassing all of the sky that can be seen. A green fog begins to creep down in tendrils, pouring over the recesses of the space between the ground and sky. You notice a mask of red mist over my face. As a hole parts in the mist, I soar above the cloud and stare down at you.

"Its name is Wormwood. The gas it gives off is poisonous, and its goal is to scorch the entire earth, burning it all to the ground. It is a star, falling upon you. "

From the mist, a massive ball of green and yellow flame begins to descend. It is massive, but doesn't seem to give off much heat. The flames burn all that they touch, but it doesn't seem to be a burn like a fire. It seems more like an acid. The ribbons that touch it are incinerated. The star falls, swiftly. The cloud of the mist is about 3 miles in diameter, so the star itself isn't leaving the mist. No, what is leaving the mist is a bottom fraction of the star. Not even a piece of its true splendor. The air becomes toxic, painful to breath. My mask is to devour the bad air and spit oxygen into my mouth simultaneously, keeping me alive. It falls towards you, bringing signs of death, despair, and destruction.

There is only more. Remember, Devroux, there are seven trumpets. So stop being such a bore, and tell me what it is that scares you. Tell me why you wake up, and why you are fine with going to sleep at night. Tell me your dreams. And do not tell me the same old that everyone else thinks they are afraid of. Tell me what it is that you truly fear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #23
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

1st horsemen with jun now trumpets with dev. Lolz you really like the whole bible Revelation stuff cause thats what it reminds me of. I am religious so I know a bit about the bible I am just not an expert because I am too lazy to read things sometimes..... XD. O.o Some crazy new moves you have there Killy. You too Dev. Kinda intimidating. Nice fight anyway you guys.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #24
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Killy should bring about the coming of jesus, except he's jesus!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #25
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

O.o................... I wondered what was with the horsemen I knew that rang a bell and then when I read this it hit me. I learned this all back in school in bible classXD.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #26
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was watching some 2012 crap on the history channel and some people are tying it to the end of days in the last book of the bible. Though I forgot which one it is lol

Though it makes me wonder if he'll use the pestilence horseman.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #27
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

revelation is the last book. (feels like a nerd now). O.o my secrets out. Wait no ppl knew I sing at church. I think......so then of course I would know some of this stuff.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #28
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I'd be shocked if you didn't xD

Quote:

Old 03-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #29
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz good point. But I have been slaking in the bible reading department. I am a bad and lazy person but I do remeber some things. This book just stuck out because it scared me when I was little but now I am not really afraid of it. Its more interesting then anything./
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #30
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Nw naw lol, it's a long read o.O
It used to scare me as well,but that was when I believed in 2012. xD

Quote:

Old 03-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #31
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I love the Bible stories, sure, but theres something about these particular ones....what do they signify...

Old 03-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #32
Bacon

Awards Showcase

The end of timesdays?

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 03-26-2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: days sounds better lol
Old 03-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #33
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To get this right....

You went above the mountain? The sky is now covered with a mist/fog that will devour my ribbons and me if I touch it? Just falling, right? This is a physical substance as well, no energy having to do with it?

I apologize for the questions. I like to write.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-27-2012, 03:40 AM   #34
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
The end of timesdays?
Thats right Bacon...the end of days...

The Calamity

Old 03-27-2012, 03:45 AM   #35
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
To get this right....

You went above the mountain? The sky is now covered with a mist/fog that will devour my ribbons and me if I touch it? Just falling, right? This is a physical substance as well, no energy having to do with it?

I apologize for the questions. I like to write.
Yeah, I jumped above the mist created this turn, which was above the mountain. However, even after I did this, the mountain is gone now too. Morningwood ate it. It's not as much a devourment as it is just an annihilation. The sky is covered in a mist, the fog is reaching down from the star that is also falling from the mist, similarly to how the mountain was.

So. Diagram
__________________________________red mist
.................................................. ....
__| ...........................................
__|___ ..............................
__|_____ .................... Star
Fog (Multiple tendrils and continues exhalation)

Old 03-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #36
Devroux

Awards Showcase

So awesome. Diagram helped A LOT.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #37
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Lmao hey dont mock me.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #38
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

One more: Am I block the mist and the star or just the mist/fog stuff? Can't tell if planet bust or not...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #39
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Lolz nope, theres a star falling from the sky to kill you, as well as a fog of poisonous acidic gas. Only a three mile across portion of a star though.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #40
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Silly Teddie.... HOW MAGIC DOES THIS HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER HAVE TO BE TO BE ABLE TO HOUSE A MFM;AKFN STAR!?

To planet bust...~
χ Δ|✝ΣR