Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Who's Hair Does Tobi's Most Remind You Of?
Obito 1 25.00%
Kagami 2 50.00%
Shisui 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
TobiUchiha111
Super Banned

TobiUchiha111 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Who the Heck said Tobi's Hair Matched Obito's?!

Okay, guys, I'm here to address an issue that's been bothering me lately. One of the reasons people think Tobi is Obito is because they have the same hairstyle (which is, honestly, a dumb thing to go on). But, I'm wondering just why people say Tobi's hair looks just like obito's. How can they get Obito's hair from Tobi's????

First of all, Obito had big, spiky tufts of hair, whereas Tobi has messy, shorter, not as "clean, or "organized" hair. Also, tobi has many black spikes of hair, not big, tufts like obito. Also, the spikes in Tobi's hair are more slanted and downward, unlike obito's straight up ones. Their hair may be short, black and spiky, but they have slightly different styles of it. Don't believe me? look up a picture of Obito and compare it with tobi. I'm not hating on the Obito theory, as this isn't a tobi's identity thread, in fact, I think it's a plausible theory, but has anyone else noticed the hair difference?

Last edited by TobiUchiha111; 03-26-2012 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Had to change something
TobiUchiha111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who the Heck said Tobi's Hair Matched Obito's?!

You better take those pictures off now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
TobiUchiha111
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
You better take those pictures off now
Why? I labeled them as spoilers. They should not be visible unless the spoiler icon is clicked on.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it's still against the rules

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
TobiUchiha111
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
it's still against the rules
How? The rules say that if I'm going to post pictures then they should be posted as spoilers.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
- No images, videos (besides those on vizanime.com and hulu.com), fanart, fanfiction, fansubs, or scanlations that make use of official characters or storylines owned by VIZ Media.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #7
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well,They looks similar the hair styles sure are different, But you never with time comes change :P

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiUchiha111 View Post
How? The rules say that if I'm going to post pictures then they should be posted as spoilers.
FAIL
Where did you see this

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 03-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #9
TobiUchiha111
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
O_______________O Sorry, I got a little confused, Lol. I'm new to this site. I'll go remove them.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
TobiUchiha111
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Well,They looks similar the hair styles sure are different, But you never with time comes change :P
Yeah, Maybe he cut it like that so no one would recognize him, or, it's a long shot but, what if the boulder messed up his hair and made it look like that? I mean, there's no one Tobi could be who's hair perfectly matches his, and he had that long hair too and then cut it.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I thought they were pretty similar too. But now since u hav pointed out that they are a bit different..i kinda see that now..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #12
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Most people seen black hair and one eye

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 03-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I got an infraction for doing the same thing.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hair, kakashi, kamui, mask, obito, obitobi, orange, rocks, sharingan, space/time ninjutsu, spiral, tobi, tobito, uchiha