Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #21
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hally! I CHALLENGE YOU.

Alright good to know
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Don't give up on me yet hal. D:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #23
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Nope I am not but I have a freind sleeping over right now and we are taking turns singing kareoke so I cant really focus on countering you or lone I will counter lone tomorrow and try to make an attempt at this insane move of yours.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #24
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Alright.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Elbumpo.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I assume hally will now never counter this. And I shall chalk it up as a win unless she says otherwise.

This also puts my win tally against her higher then hers against me.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #27
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I said I would counter this. Give me time.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

But yet, you can just pump out counters against lone. >_>

*reaches into final spare time pocket*

*hands it to you*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #29
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

-_-............
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Exactly.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #31
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am confused.........
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I think I have you figured out. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #33
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How so? And I have a counter now I just need to figure out an attack. This will be done soon.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #34
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Aha, I knew you had it in you. Quite literally in fact.

*I laugh a bit, as I force the explosion back with sand. I ponder for a moment, before deciding.* "Eh, why not. Devour them, Kyoki no Kishi...." *As you release, I do as well, releasing an equal amount of madness, as well as a pitch black spiritual energy. This covers the area in a dense "fog" of madness. I stand there in the brunt of the explosion. (As seen here) My armor glistens in the constant light of the desert, the armor itself is an ultimate shield, as well as an ultimate blade. That is the armor of the Mad God. The armor itself is made of an extremely powerful metal, able to bend to my will. To even damage it would take an immense amount of power, beyond that of sheer force. On top of that, I can reinforce it with my hierro to increase it's attack, and defensive capabilities. The area around me seems to be in a constant state of chaos. The air around me is distorted, and warped, as a constant scream can be heard from my armor. In this state, my madness is definitely powerful enough to destroy your internal barriers, as well as your ability to purge with more than one strike. And as you know, ketsuki dansu is still active. And I am now my very own blade.

You attack the clones, and as soon as they come into contact with me, madness overwhelms them, as they are paralyzed in place, their very vital signs down to a bear minimum. The one that fires a cero, I bring my arm towards, the armor forming a powerful lance, as I split the blade in two around me. Heavy clouds are seen forming in the air above us as you release your flames. I snap as you release your fire upon me, as it begins down pouring rain. Your flames are almost immediately smothered by this rain. However, this is no average rain.* "Tears of the Madgod" *This rain is almost so torrential, that it seems to be flooding the desert with relative ease. This doesn't seem to be normal rain either. Although it seems like average water, it is condensed madness, powerful enough to taint your very spiritual pressure, as well as smother any dispersed amount of it. Contact with the rain will most definitely drive you insane, and slow your movements, as well as chip away at your ability to control your Spiritual Pressure correctly. Your clones are overwhelmed by the rain, paralyzed by madness, as they drown under the torrential rain.*

"Tisk Tisk, were you going to use those? Shame really."

*I appear behind you, bringing my fist around with immense force aimed at your sides, the force strong enough to easily rupture organs and break bone, as I unleash many similar blows from what seems like all directions. This onslaught continues, as I eventualy bring my armor to a point around my fist in the form of a defense breaking drill, as I jump back, firing a black cero drill.* "Gran Ray Cero: Drill of the Madgod" *The drill is so powerful, the force of it's spin creates a massive whirlwind, as it speeds towards you. The energy it's made of is not standard madness, but my own SP, which power is in direct relation with the madness in the area. Meaning this attack is immensely powerful, and WILL kill you upon contact. At that moment, my armor creates a lance off itself, forming in front of me, as it disperses into a sandstorm of metal, as it swarms toward you.*
"Don't you get it? Madness is a state of mind a way to make someone lose control. If someones will is strong enough can they not fight the madness which trys to consume them? Even if it is as great as you say. You see my aspect of death requires me to remain sain. I have priority's. I have to protect my people. I cant simply give up here. The moment I do madness will consume me. I see that now." I speak as I spin my blade above my head a spiraling blast of golden energy releasing above me as it spreads out covering a massive area around us but not hitting you. "Golden Radiance: Shield of purity!" I speak as the spiraling wall of energy covers the sky blocking out the rain as it falls not fast enough to stop my clones since it has to spread out from above me but fast enough to protect me. The rain hits the shield and evaporates all traces of madness erased or purified if I should say. My shield remains above us covering the area and blocking your rain. Also a layer of spiraling sp around me becomes enriched with this ability protecting me from all that is tainted while my innersheilds strengthen.

My eyes detect your fast moves as you appear behind me you aim your fist at me and I jump in the air evading it as it misses entirely. You release more of these attacks as I swing my blade blocking some with my blade others with my shield, both part of my zanpaktou so not able to simply shatter. I manage to block each and everyone of your attacks this way while moving my body in such away to swiftly block, my eyes following your moves. When you create your defense breaking drill I form as extremely large rotational blade extending from my sword. "Advanced Rotational death blade" When you release your drill I release my blade both having a defense breaking effect and intense wind around them etc. My blade gains an instant power boost from absorbing my sp around me which is still spiraling as it shoots out toward your drill. The drill and the blade collide and simply explode, my drill having the purifying effect allows for it to remain at its full strength with nothing tainting it.

I fly high in the sky away from the path of destruction as the attacks collide. However I am still under my shield. Your sand storm of metal then trys to surround me as my rotation becomes stronger "A sand storm of metal?? What about a hurricane!" I speak as the rotation around me spirals faster as a layer made the same way as my purity shield above us enhances around me "Elemental energy transfer: Hurricane shield"

I then explode the rotation outward in such away that it creates a massive hurricane literally blowing the sandstorm of metal far away from me and off in the distance as it threatens to engulf you in the process tearing your body apart and killing you. Any madness that attempts to hit me will be purified on contact with the shield around me even if the hurricane shield itself gets tainted. "Silly Noctis when are you going to learn. Madness is nothing compared to the will to protect. I have to stay calm. I just have too." I breath deeply and focus. "Purge this world from all that is tainted, evil, madness, chaos. Let them cease to exist and cleanse this land Golden Radiance: flames of purity"

I point my blade toward you releasing a massive blast of golden flaming light so bright it threatens to blind you as it blasts toward you. It will purify your madness within the air as it continues its way toward you. It aims to engulf you and if it does, your entire body will be cleansed of its madness which to you would most likely cause a massive shock to you system while the heat from the attack itself will literally turn you to ash. I gaze toward your direction my eyes suddenly a golden color with silver circles in them. "Don't you get it this was the power that purged me of my dark-side. All hollow have an evil side but I destroyed it." After the attack the land seems to be quiet and desolate almost a sense of peace existing yet again. "I will bring peace to the hollow world once more. Now prepare yourself because I am just beginning."

Suddenly spheres begin to form around use again this time they seem different. They are bright golden spheres which multiply extremely fast literally surround the area as my shield above remains blocking your rain if it continues.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #35
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Excellent Counter. However, I feel we should postpone this until after calamity. Unless you want to convert this to a calamity fight after you have a spot open.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #36
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thank you. And this was my 1st instinct I was thinking of other counters but was in total confidence mode. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee proof. I have proved a point I just made to bacon which actually makes me feel a little better about losing to him XXD. I have been actually enjoying this fight. We could make it a calamity fight but the thing is 10 rounds is not enough for us too fight. I would rather go full out on this after. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #37
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Or we could make this a calamity fight and have a full scale battle with no time limit later. O.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Or we could keep this fight, and have a separate calamity fight.

But bacon should warn you about my passive abilities.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #39
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hehe I can do that

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote