Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #81
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 42: only 400 more till convo 420

Bars are for little girls.

Real men relax in flower patches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 03-26-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #82
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Flower patches...not very peaceful these days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 03-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #83
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Saving the world is for wimps.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #84
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ouran highschool of the damned anyone?

Its like the real oran highschool host club but instead of bishies and a strong homo vibe you get demonic zombie cannibals and GAR-ness

@IWD- Sometime soon I think. Just ask your female relatives how busy the first few weeks are in a pregnancy

Oh and as for the smartphone thing its true. Its what I usually use about 99% of the time

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 03-25-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #85
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Saving the world is for wimps.
If by whimp you mean manly badasses, then yes, you are correct.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #86
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No,I mean wimps.I control the entire omniverse.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #87
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hehe hi everyone!!!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #88
NBT
Banned

Who you is?
Old 03-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #89
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
@IWD- Sometime soon I think. Just ask your female relatives how busy the first few weeks are in a pregnancy
considering all my female cousins..and in sister in laws siblings (ans they;re more like actual siblings I've known them since i was six years old) all had one massive baby boom the moment my sister in law got pregnant..yeah I know exactly how busy that is

there were nine..pregnant Cuban women in my house..almost constantly cause their closer to me and my pops then their actual parents..I know..I freaking know..I suffered through crap no unmarried man should suffer through

and multiple times because every one just had their third kid and is working on a fourth

I have twenty seven neices and nephews I'm beholden too and counting..you think I don'y know man? I feel your pain SNS all the time..and I feel your womens as well (well no but paying lip service to that affect prevented much hormone rage abuse on my end)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Oh and as for the smartphone thing its true. Its what I usually use about 99% of the time
you remember what online activity was like back in the 90's? compare that with today..my god
Old 03-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #90
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
hehe hi everyone!!!
welcome to the battle grounds

you'll find our neighborhood is a truly beautiful one because there is genuine respect and honesty here unlike over there..

err assuming..your mizu that is
Old 03-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #91
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Who you is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
considering all my female cousins..and in sister in laws siblings (ans they;re more like actual siblings I've known them since i was six years old) all had one massive baby boom the moment my sister in law got pregnant..yeah I know exactly how busy that is

there were nine..pregnant Cuban women in my house..almost constantly cause their closer to me and my pops then their actual parents..I know..I freaking know..I suffered through crap no unmarried man should suffer through

and multiple times because every one just had their third kid and is working on a fourth

I have twenty seven neices and nephews I'm beholden too and counting..you think I don'y know man? I feel your pain SNS all the time..and I feel your womens as well (well no but paying lip service to that affect prevented much hormone rage abuse on my end)

you remember what online activity was like back in the 90's? compare that with today..my god
Quote:
welcome to the battle grounds

you'll find our neighborhood is a truly beautiful one because there is genuine respect and honesty here unlike over there..

err assuming..your mizu that is

Yeah I know what you mean IWD........ wait did you say 27????? O_o oh cuban that explains that some since latin women are notoriously fertile

Well we're gonna find out..........*grabs mizore-chan's breasts from behind*
Old 03-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #92
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Cuban on one side my in laws but we're all from Argentina except my mom she's Connecticut born Irish American good ol'working Irish

27 between the cousins and in laws..I have a disproportionate amount of nieces and nephews..still increasing too
Old 03-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #93
NBT
Banned

I'd hate to have that much family.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #94
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

mandatory to keep in touch too counting second and third cousins there's like 200 of us
Old 03-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #95
NBT
Banned

I wouldn't waste my time with any of them.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:53 AM   #96
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
mandatory to keep in touch too counting second and third cousins there's like 200 of us
Quote:
I wouldn't waste my time with any of them.
Yup! Be the black sheep, IWD. Go mountaineering and such by your lonesome, make lovers at every port and valley lodging, and show up every 6th Family Reunion with haggard beard and threadbare cloak.

I'm thinking sheep is weird as a singular, so until I find the appropriate word, we're substituting it with shoop. You're the black shoop.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:39 AM   #97
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Yup! Be the black sheep, IWD. Go mountaineering and such by your lonesome, make lovers at every port and valley lodging, and show up every 6th Family Reunion with haggard beard and threadbare cloak.

I'm thinking sheep is weird as a singular, so until I find the appropriate word, we're substituting it with shoop. You're the black shoop.
Actually sheep is also plural

And he could always be the lone wolf
Old 03-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #98
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

KD Update: Eagle's been promoted. He bribed Scyther into making him partial owner of the site.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #99
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, no apparently he bought part ownership.

See? Now I am certain Ashen is Scyther and that forum is just an elaborate attempt to keep Yanks busy elsewhere.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #100
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

omg...............Ashen is Scyther!?...................they even speak differently! I'd have never known.

Tags
420, aant, aii, buj, ehn, hot, isz, noj, ohj, sauce, sm0ke, waj, yal, yoohoo