Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #41
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Calamity: (Hally) vs (Dev!)

Wait seriously? I am not dead he just has my spheres and my attempt at countering is invalid so now he can use them correct? If he wants a good fight he can continue this if he choses it is up to dev. If hes going to be like everyone else in rules verse and take gm or what ever as an auto lose fine then he wont get his fight. But whatever I am not arguing about this. Its just a silly fight I just really wanted to fight dev that is all.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #42
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*smashes a car over hally's face*

Stop calling it rulesverse. Seriously, lame.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-25-2012, 02:07 PM   #43
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Let it be me or Noctis that made that mistake, you would of ended the fight and declared victory >.>
Old 03-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #44
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Because thats what it is plain and simple. Disqualifying someone for gm was dumb
Picking every move apart was dumb
There were other things that were silly as well. I am not really going into details.
Its fine to point it out and then simply state due to gm your move was invalid and carry on with the fight. If the person has questions they just ask away. And it stopped alot of pointless arguments that ultimatly killed this verse.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bro, and I'm the bias one.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #46
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You people expect too much out of her. Sheesh.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #47
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sorry Yori it was my understanding that we all became arses a while back and that was true however I was under the impression that things were going to be different this time around. I mean I wasnt going to bi*** about tm or gm or any of that stuff I was just going to counter and try to have a fun fight.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #48
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'll leave it up to the guy in charge. If Hally auto-loses, then I just get passed an opponent I already know I can beat for the sake of fighting the rest of the leaders. If not, then I just beat Hally the normal way.

Either way, it comes down to rules. GM/TM is usually an auto-loss and so is countering a move wrong, which is technically what TM can be considered as in a situation like this.

*shrugs*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #49
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Well pull it together. Lone just lost, assassin may have lost and your not doing to hot. Your team is looking kind of bad right now
Old 03-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #50
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

If I was in dev's position as fighting an uninteresting opponent, I would go for the auto-win.

@Yori- Yep. I DID call it at the very start.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #51
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I thought dev wanted to fight me Noctis. And you wonder why I cant stand you...............-_- things like this you just say about me being uninteresting or whatever.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #52
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I do want to fight you, but at a more leisurely pace. I have to beat Jun, Yori, and Teddie still, but I'm mostly after the chance to fight them. I can only have 3 at a time, with 2 being my personal limit for now, so if I can get passed you like this, then I'm fine with that. Otherwise I'll just go back to being merciless and flat out kill you.

Calamity Dev will not be just for the game, but the battle. I will kill.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #53
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

So since lone and assassin lost, and if this is an L for her then is her team out?
Old 03-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #54
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How did assassin loose he didnt jun just countered him........-_- really ppl come on......................................
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #55
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Oh so assassin is your lifeline then
Old 03-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #56
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

All dev did was send his ribbons to destroy her spheres. Hally countered and blew them up,but whether or not the explosions harmed his ribbons is left up to dev. There was no time manipulation,but rather a response to his actions.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #57
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I wasn't destroying anything, but incapacitating them. It's time manipulation because I had them wrapped at the end of the turn. She went backwards in time in order to blow them up before I could get to them.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #58
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Technically you didn't even say attempt dev, so it was an autohit to be honest. Alas this is not the war system like bfv, so you can type your turn that way. Though regardless of whether or not they hurt your ribbons is void, there's nothing stopping hally from blowing up her own spheres.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #59
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have some questions........... but wasnt the whole point of this to bring bfv back to life which obviously the whole auto hit stuff and other stuff caused its destruction??? Dont people even see what all that did too this verse. Dont you remember what it was like before and after?? . Oh right some of you may not but some do. I am just saying that if we are going to make this fun then shouldn't we all lighten up on things a bit. Everyone is jumping into peoples fights and just waiting to pick things apart. Ya know. Have some fun......if that is possible. Big if....

Also what joy do you get in making someone auto lose? Nothing. I know I have done this before but I dont count it as a win anymore. I felt no satisfaction in it and it actually made me upset since I ruined a perfectly good fight by being a Bi***.......-__-
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #60
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Technically you didn't even say attempt dev, so it was an autohit to be honest. Alas this is not the war system like bfv, so you can type your turn that way. But as I said, there's nothing stopping hally from blowing up her own spheres.
It's no auto-hit. I laid no hand on her and I didn't say how her spheres were working. She left them out on the field and did nothing with them. I took advantage of the fact that she did nothing and wrapped them up out of her control. I stopped her from blowing up her own spheres by making them mine.
χ Δ|✝ΣR