Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Live Action Naruto Movie!

Firstly, no need for alarm. There's no word of a live action film yet that I know of. I was just curious how people felt about the making of a live action Naruto movie. What actors would you choose to potray certain characters? Where should it be filmed? What should the content/plot be? Which characters should be in it, which ones should not? How could they make it "realistic" without losing Naruto qualities, etc.? In what ways could they make the the movie believable yet still true to the manga and anime? What would you like to see?

Etc. Etc. I just want to hear some thoughts about this and ideas!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Live Action Naruto Movie!

Hmm well if it were to be part one ( before time skip ) they would need both nine tailed fox and curse mark to appear ( or atleast magekiyo sharingan if it is at tht point for sasuke ) Definetly needs a clash at the end. I love those parts of the movies. Hmmm... i need to think a lil more

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The best Naruto Shippuden live action ever is "Naruto Shippuden, Dreamers fight"! Just youtube it!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori2701 View Post
Hmm well if it were to be part one ( before time skip ) they would need both nine tailed fox and curse mark to appear ( or atleast magekiyo sharingan if it is at tht point for sasuke ) Definetly needs a clash at the end. I love those parts of the movies. Hmmm... i need to think a lil more
yeah, i was thinking about part one and perhaps they'd have to divide it up into different movies. perhaps they could start it out with team 7 being established, possibly starting off being narrated by naruto like he does in the anime saying, "that's my teammate sakura. she's in love with me. and that's sasuke. he thinks he's the coolest person ever, but he's really a big jerk. and that's me. naruto uzumaki. i'm going to be the best hokage one day. you'll see." then it goes into the bell test quickly maybe and their mission with zabuza and haku, just not so time consuming. then perhaps they could cover the chunin exams i'm not sure. it's a lot to cram into one movie so i wonder how they could do it. maybe make movie 1 about haku/zabuza arc, next movie about chunin exams (or combine first 2), third movie about sasuke's defection from the village arc and show the epic fight seen between naruto and sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
The best Naruto Shippuden live action ever is "Naruto Shippuden, Dreamers fight"! Just youtube it!

yes, i've actually seen it and loved it, which is what brought on this thread discussion. my only thing was that the guy who played naruto didn't portray the character as well as i would have liked. i think the guy who played rock lee was great though!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yes, i've actually seen it and loved it, which is what brought on this thread discussion. my only thing was that the guy who played naruto didn't portray the character as well as i would have liked. i think the guy who played rock lee was great though![/QUOTE]

Rock Lee is always great! I hope there will be a !Naruto shippuden dreamers fight: 2"! That would be awesome! Agree about the man who portrayed Naruto.

And I agreed with your opinions of the first live Naruto movies , though the first should start right when Naruto and sasuke fight against Haku and u would only see the end of the Haku and Zabusa arc. Then we would see the creation of Team 7 and the rest of the movie would focus on the Chunin exams and end after Naruto beats Gaara!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Just saying:
YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Just saying:
YouTube:
That's cool, thogh not supreme....

Take a look at this:

Last edited by Err; 04-11-2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
And I agreed with your opinions of the first live Naruto movies , though the first should start right when Naruto and sasuke fight against Haku and u would only see the end of the Haku and Zabusa arc. Then we would see the creation of Team 7 and the rest of the movie would focus on the Chunin exams and end after Naruto beats Gaara!
Hmm, so like a flashback of Team 7? That would be a good idea!!! Starting it off with Haku & Zabuza then in that dire moment with Naruto gets all Kyuubi on Haku or maybe right before when Sasuke takes the hit for him it goes into a flashback of Team 7! Then they'll return home settle down a bit and it'll go into the Chunin Exams. Epic!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #9
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Sadly, Warner has the rights to Naurto Live Action film, same goes for Bleach..hope neither happens

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Anime to live action will not be a good translation.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:16 AM   #11
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Sadly, Warner has the rights to Naurto Live Action film, same goes for Bleach..hope neither happens
Ahhh they do! So does that mean they're planning to launch one? If an amazing director could take it over, I'd like to think it could do really well, but if you say Warner owns the rights then... :'(
Old 03-25-2012, 02:17 AM   #12
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Could you explain more? I'm really curious to know everyone's personal thoughts in detail.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #13
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
Hmm, so like a flashback of Team 7? That would be a good idea!!! Starting it off with Haku & Zabuza then in that dire moment with Naruto gets all Kyuubi on Haku or maybe right before when Sasuke takes the hit for him it goes into a flashback of Team 7! Then they'll return home settle down a bit and it'll go into the Chunin Exams. Epic!

Exactly! And whu are everyone so upset over the fact that warner's gotg the right of making this movie? Warner isn't so bad!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #14
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
In Naruto's case it won't, but it has somewhat worked for The Fist Of The North Star, Death Note, and the upcoming Rurouni Kenshin seems great

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #15
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
In Naruto's case it won't, but it has somewhat worked for The Fist Of The North Star, Death Note, and the upcoming Rurouni Kenshin seems great
Oh yes! Death Note I really liked.
I wasn't aware of them doing a live action R. Kenshin
That would definitely be interesting to see. I wonder if they will ever do Naruto. It's certainly popular enough to get a large fan base so long as they don't ruin it somehow. I think it could do okay if they played their cards right with it.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 AM   #16
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Kenshin Himura is played by Takeru Satoh, and he LOOKS the part!

Bleach might be good though, if what I've read is true

Now, Naruto movie live action.....it could work indeed if done right, but I don't think we'll see them being kids in an adaption, which would bring a change to it, unless they start adapting from Shippuden onwards

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 04-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #17
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If there was to ever be a live action Naruto Movie, the one's who made the Dreamer's Fight (Yep, the Youtube one XD) should be in charge of the production. It better not be a complete failure like DBZ Evolution X/ (Watched 11 minutes of the film then stopped; I wanted to flip a table over).

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:16 AM   #18
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

..I hope they don't do it like the Dragon Ball one..to me it kind of ruined that anime..
So it would probably ruin Naruto too.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 04-06-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #19
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It would take too long to develop in my opinion because they would have to make and the animals, learn the signs, make all the moves come 'alive' etc. If they actually make an action movie, it wouldn't be half as good as the anime. BUT all the new technology coming out and making fantasy things look more alive, it is possible.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #20
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
It would take too long to develop in my opinion because they would have to make and the animals, learn the signs, make all the moves come 'alive' etc. If they actually make an action movie, it wouldn't be half as good as the anime. BUT all the new technology coming out and making fantasy things look more alive, it is possible.
That's true, nowdays almost everything is possible in movies!!!

And I don't think handsigns and animals will be the biggest problems (those are easy enough), the advanced jutsu as rasengan, chidori and lee's lotus would be more difficult to make... not to mention finding actors who fits their role and looks alike!!!

btw: Ralph Phinnes should play Orochimaru!!!

Tags
big screen, live action, movie, naruto, people