Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default The Calamity: (Hally) vs (Dev!)

Starting Distance: 100 feet
Rules: Calamity Rules

Hally will go first!.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Calamity Battle: Hally vs Dev!

Edit the title. No !
Put names in ()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Calamity Battle: Hally vs Dev!

Uncreative location is uncreative.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Calamity: (Hally) vs (Dev!)

A different location then if you have suggestions dev??
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright times up I am making my move in HM.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Prepared for the Calamity war I grip tightly to dragoness Halliellia, my zanpaktou as I walk through the sands of hueco mundo to fight my opponent Dev. A very powerful man! Once we fought and were pretty evenly matched but since then we have been training to improve to hopefully beat one another. "So Devroux! We finally fight again. Are you sure picking me was wise??" Knowing full well fighting Dev in base form is pointless I decide to jump right away to my first release to make things interesting. I gaze toward you raising dragoness in the air, my crest clearly visible around my neck like a necklace

ASCEND DRAGONESS HALLIELLIA!!!!

With those words a massive explosion sets off around me being released from my body at extreme speed that is faster then most ppl can move in base form. If the explosion engulfs you it will literally burn your skin right of the bone while the rotational sp within the explosion will tear your limbs apart and literally shred you to pieces. Once the massive explosion of my rotational sp subsides you see me standing there before you, my eyes golden with a bright radiance, 4 massive wings spread out from my back, 5 long spiked tails with blade like tips extending from behind me. My fingers have now formed long sharp and deadly claws and my hollow bone mask covers the entire top of my head with twisted horns along the top.

My entire body is covered with a golden metal armor which is nearly impossible to break. In my right hand I hold a double bladed sword. One blade is long black and jagged made for breaking through powerful defenses. The other blade is long and silver radiating with a silver light. In my other hand I hold a large metal shield made out of the same substance as my zanpaktou. It IS part of my zanpaktou so simply attempting to destroy it would be futile and possibly a bad mistake. Along the edges of it is extremely sharp like a sword and the front of the shield is covered in 20 thick metal spikes made for piercing defenses.

I then dash toward you as the sp around me releases. Within seconds there are 5 of me. Me and 4 of my clones. Immediately the 4 clones rush in to try to surround you appearing on both sides of you while the other 2 will try to get in front and behind you surrounding you all around while I fly above you in the air. The clone in front of you simply swings her blade toward your chest aiming to slice right through. The one behind you aims to smash her spiked tails into your back which will break bones while the spikes will penetrate flesh if they hit. The ones too the side of you aim their claws toward you swiftly to slice them right into you.

I remain above you as sp surrounds my shield. I point it down at your head as the spikes along my shield shoot down toward you extending rapidly aiming to pierce right into your skull and most defenses due to their sharpness and strength as the sp around them rotates giving them more of a defense breaking power. This being not simply a sp based attack but a physical one as well it will be harder to deal with then my extensions since this is actual metal from my zanpaktou shield. All this happens at the exact same time. All the while the sp I released from myself when I released begin to form into small little spheres multiplying at a rapid rate as they gain a rotational effect as they begin to radiate heat around us heating up the environment doing absolutely nothing yet. I fly back into the distance as do my clones waiting to see what your move will be.

"Prepare yourself I haven't even begun to fight for real yet."

Turn 1/10
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Easily countered. Will type up when I get the computer tonight.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know it is easily countered by you. I have to 2nd release to really get serious. You already know what my 1st release can do. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Prepared for the Calamity war I grip tightly to dragoness Halliellia, my zanpaktou as I walk through the sands of hueco mundo to fight my opponent Dev. A very powerful man! Once we fought and were pretty evenly matched but since then we have been training to improve to hopefully beat one another. "So Devroux! We finally fight again. Are you sure picking me was wise??" Knowing full well fighting Dev in base form is pointless I decide to jump right away to my first release to make things interesting. I gaze toward you raising dragoness in the air, my crest clearly visible around my neck like a necklace

ASCEND DRAGONESS HALLIELLIA!!!!

With those words a massive explosion sets off around me being released from my body at extreme speed that is faster then most ppl can move in base form. If the explosion engulfs you it will literally burn your skin right of the bone while the rotational sp within the explosion will tear your limbs apart and literally shred you to pieces. Once the massive explosion of my rotational sp subsides you see me standing there before you, my eyes golden with a bright radiance, 4 massive wings spread out from my back, 5 long spiked tails with blade like tips extending from behind me. My fingers have now formed long sharp and deadly claws and my hollow bone mask covers the entire top of my head with twisted horns along the top.

My entire body is covered with a golden metal armor which is nearly impossible to break. In my right hand I hold a double bladed sword. One blade is long black and jagged made for breaking through powerful defenses. The other blade is long and silver radiating with a silver light. In my other hand I hold a large metal shield made out of the same substance as my zanpaktou. It IS part of my zanpaktou so simply attempting to destroy it would be futile and possibly a bad mistake. Along the edges of it is extremely sharp like a sword and the front of the shield is covered in 20 thick metal spikes made for piercing defenses.

I then dash toward you as the sp around me releases. Within seconds there are 5 of me. Me and 4 of my clones. Immediately the 4 clones rush in to try to surround you appearing on both sides of you while the other 2 will try to get in front and behind you surrounding you all around while I fly above you in the air. The clone in front of you simply swings her blade toward your chest aiming to slice right through. The one behind you aims to smash her spiked tails into your back which will break bones while the spikes will penetrate flesh if they hit. The ones too the side of you aim their claws toward you swiftly to slice them right into you.

I remain above you as sp surrounds my shield. I point it down at your head as the spikes along my shield shoot down toward you extending rapidly aiming to pierce right into your skull and most defenses due to their sharpness and strength as the sp around them rotates giving them more of a defense breaking power. This being not simply a sp based attack but a physical one as well it will be harder to deal with then my extensions since this is actual metal from my zanpaktou shield. All this happens at the exact same time. All the while the sp I released from myself when I released begin to form into small little spheres multiplying at a rapid rate as they gain a rotational effect as they begin to radiate heat around us heating up the environment doing absolutely nothing yet. I fly back into the distance as do my clones waiting to see what your move will be.

"Prepare yourself I haven't even begun to fight for real yet."

Turn 1/10
The Calamity has begun, a war unlike any other that pins several teams against each other in order to gain control over everything. While most teams are made up of three people, I am left to fight alone out of pure enjoyment for the sport, rather than mockery of the other teams. In actuality, I couldn't mock the other teams. They are made up of the Old Gods, the leaders in the past generations while I am the single man with the least hype among the group. However, this lack of hype may be their undoing in underestimating me, for I lack no skill.

My first opponent in this war is one I've fought with before. Her name is Hally, my usual leader and a valiant arrancar. The last time we fought, it was relatively equal. It's been many months but we're fighting again, to prove who is better once and for all. However, I'm not the man I once was. I've grown up, becoming a hollow man with little care for the people around me. I have no qualms about finally destroying the woman before me and no thoughts about me being unable to. She's in for a ride if she thinks it's okay to 'go easy on me.'

She screams, moving into her first release. As well as pumping up into a stronger form, she also releases a wave of explosive spiritual energy from her position that spreads out over the landscape, turning the very sand we stand on into glass as the flames scorch the earth. As the explosion nears my position, my facial expression does not change. When the explosive energy comes within 10 feet of myself I release a burst of my own energy; quick but strong. The energy I released creates a sort of shadow on the ground in the shape of a clock, keeping my opponent's energy on the outside. This circle denotes my Keeper's Will spiritual energy, which can stop time for loose reiatsu based attacks and keep them outside of the clock and also give me a few seconds advantage in combat as it gives me a small amount of precognition.

As the smoke clears, my opponent stands in her first release. She appears more menacing, but from personal experience I know that this is just a facade. My eyes dart to every part of her body, watching her movements for any sign of a threat. Her muscles flex as she begins moving forward, almost in slow motion as time seems to slow down. An aura surrounds her as she runs, creating clones in her image that come at me as she flies over my head. The clones are let to surround me, but they do this coming into the area of my Keeper's Will, allowing my precognition to fully take effect.

As each clone begins to swing their attack at me, I leap up, barely avoiding all of their attacks. However, I leap upwards directly into my opponent's shield spikes that are quickly barreling my way. My focus homes in on this threat as the words, "Time, Tempus," leave my lips. My arms thrust forward shoving the barrel of dual pistols into the spikes, catching a spike in each barrel. From there I begin to get forced back towards the ground and the clones, keeping the rest of my body from hitting the spikes with sheer arm strength.

Although everything is happening quickly, I react just as quickly. My firearms swell in my grasp as ribbons begin to extend out of them from all sides, grappling onto all of the spikes and weaving between them. They push me away from the spikes and out from the deadly area, propelling me around the side and upwards into the sky, leaving themselves only to deal with the spikes. They keep rapidly growing, becoming more plantlike than anything else. They tighten onto the spikes and reach upwards to the actual shield and ultimately to try and grab onto my opponent. The spikes hit the ground and destroy the clones, but are also completely ensnared in my ribbons.

Although a zanpaktou, the shield is still merely a strengthened type of metal. With enough force, it can break just like anything else. My ribbons apply that force, tightening around each spike and pulling the spikes and the rest of the shield towards the center, condensing the weapon/defense in upon itself and crushing it completely. If my opponent had decided to keep her hands on the shield, she would have suffered the same fate. My Keeper's Will keeps the energy of my opponent from fiddling with the ribbons as well.

Meanwhile, I rocket up past my opponent into the sky with the force applied to me by my ribbons. As my momentum slows, I catch myself on an invisible platform in the sky, looking out over Hueco Mundo and ultimately my current battlefield. The energy my opponent had released is condensing itself into spheres, slowly beginning to raise the temperature of the area. These spheres could potentially turn dangerous, so I must put them out of commission here and now, which I of course plan on doing.

I point my weapons down at the spheres and release a torrent of ribbons towards them. They barrel down on the area and surround the spheres, wrapping each sphere up in a ribbon and concealing it from the world. The spheres are incapacitated, but left with a bit of life to them. My Keeper's Will acts as a barrier between the spheres and my actual ribbons, keeping their cage in tact as well as keeping them out of the control of my opponent, who had formerly created them.

"Hally," I begin. "We have changed greatly in our time apart. I won't be as easy on you as I was before. I will lead you to your demise." My pistols spin around my fingers that are hooked in the trigger guard as I smile at my opponent. She may not know it yet, but I have turned her very energy into weapons against her. I just don't plan on using them this time around, but wanting to see if she's smart enough to fear me.

1/10

===========================================

1) The ribbons in your shield were a counter attack, so you had it coming.

2) I'm not ready to attack yet. I just wanted to test it out. I'm getting back into this, so my typing has changed a bit.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

And this is why hally has no hope of winning. Father, I am proud.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #11
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You come off like a jackass.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I try.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #13
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Just wait. I could have attacked, but I figured I'd hold off and see how she complained. I have a few tricks up my sleeve just with what I've already done. Right now I'm mostly working on wording in order to be able to express it all better.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #14
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well I think this is one of those fights that will finally push hally out of her comfort zone. :P

@ noc: I was talking about devvy

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Because swallowing her and fighting inside your own stomach is still in her comfort zone.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-23-2012, 11:26 PM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

That didn't count since I was out of my comfort zone too.

Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #17
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
That didn't count since I was out of my comfort zone too.
eating people puts you out of your comfort zone?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #18
Devroux

Awards Showcase

And if Hally reads this, my crest is on my head, place in a crown. I knew I forgot something.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #19
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
eating people puts you out of your comfort zone?
It never worked before.

Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #20
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
It never worked before.
not even once?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote