Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default I'm AMAZING.

I'm SO COOL. BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG.

I'm a pimp, and I kill all of you mutha truckers if you come near meh. I destroy you with my Diet Dr. Pepper and then drink you out of a lead straw, because I am immune lead poisoning because I am THAT AWESOME.

I'M SO COOL I CAN USE TONS OF SIMILES AT ONCE.

I'M AS COOL AS ICE.
I'M AS GOOD OF A FIGHTER AS MAKOTO, MAYBE WORSE.
I'M AS MUCH OF A DOUCHE AS EVERYONE WHO LIVES ON THE JERSEY SHORE.
I'M AS SEXY AS GANDALF.

SEE IT'S FUNNY CAUSE YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT I MISSPELLED SMILIES, BUT YOU ARE INCORRECT. I MEANT SIMILES. I AM AWESOME!

(Ps. HAHA, Dev, thinking I'm not egotistical anymore just because Calamity started.)
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I'm AMAZING.

What is with you and these threads lately........................o.o
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just like making fun of people.

That, plus the fact that I am hilarious.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Don't forget you're God's father.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Don't forget you're God's father.
EXACTLY! This guy know whats up.