Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #1261
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Thank you Hina-chan !

Quote:
'Pain only had Naruto down because he broke his confidence. Once Naruto regained it he beat Pain. Also once he regained his confidence he managed to talk Nagato/Konan out of being evil. He could win.' Let me explain you. She said that pain only had Naruto down because of the broken confidence but you realise that it's a fight so technically it's Naruto's Fault for letting Pain brake his confidence.
I don't really understand your point here. Whether it's Naruto's fault or not the point is Pain still only had Naruto in a vulnerable position because his confidence was broken.

EDIT: Wait a minute I just reread what you wrote. You said that Naruto 'let' Pain break his confidence...as opposed to who? Tsunade 'letting' Pain break his confidence?

Quote:
'Once Naruto regained it he beat confidence he beat Pain' Yes but i can say this 'If not Minato, Naruto would be dead right now' so technically he wasn't fighting alone he got that support from Relatives when Nagato had no one.
Yes I think everyone knows that if it weren't for Minato and to some extent Kyuubi, Naruto would've been captured. Minato didn't lift a finger against Pain though. Naruto was the one who had to do all of the fighting/planning/pretty much everything in that fight. Minato gave mental and emotional support.

Well in a mental and emotional sense Pain had support from Konan. They were literally in the same place and she was taking care of his true body. He also had Yahiko to think about. Just because we didn't see either of them show up in his mind telling him that they believed in him didn't mean he didn't have their support during the battle.

Physically he had six bodies that had no problem with attacking Naruto all at once and Naruto had to deal with all of them by himself. And Pain had the giant animal summons and Naruto was lucky to have his frog summons fight them(and even then Naruto had to help out a bit there). So you can't say Pain didn't have support because he had a ton. More than Naruto even.

So...I don't get what point you are trying to make here . If nothing else what's wrong with a little support? One of the first lessons of the entire manga was teamwork and relying on others. This message has been reinforced constantly.

Last edited by Lari18; 03-11-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:36 AM   #1262
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite
 
Naruske Uzuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I am the Shadow within the Wind
Posts: 408
Rep Power: 5
Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

when the hell this thread gonna close
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #1263
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Hina-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ?
Posts: 1,493
Rep Power: 11
Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

@Lari; You're welcome.
@Naruske; It's a debate thread, don't be surprised of all the text above.
__________________
For there to be pain there has to be kindness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When all those shadows almost killed your light


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #1264
kawaii sakura
Academy Graduate
 
kawaii sakura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BH Vixen
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 9
kawaii sakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!kawaii sakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I think it's pretty clear to everyone, Naruto, Hinata, readers, etc, that Hinata was not trying to pressure Naruto into responding in any way.

I think it's also pretty clear for Naruto, Hinata, and most readers, that when Hinata's confession happened, Naruto still had feelings for Sakura.

This puts him in a somewhat embarrassing situation, considering that he still have feelings for Sakura and that while he likes Hinata as a friend, he never looked at her in a romantic light before. How do you respond to that? Naruto was in the dark.

Considering that since the beginning of the series, NH could be summed up as "Hinata likes Naruto who is completely oblivious to her feelings", the fact that Hinata confessed is, in itself, a MAJOR change. That is a lot to process for Naruto, he has never been loved that way before.

It takes time to really process intense emotions (and Hinata getting killed definately incited a strong response in Naruto), and Naruto did the right thing by not rushing it, and Hinata the right thing in giving him the room to do so. Now he had time to reconsider his feelings for both Hinata and Sakura.

Their future talk/reunion will only be sweeter because of it. Naruto will have found the things he wants to say to Hinata. It's very respectful of him. It was obvious that Hinata's feelings were heartfelt, and by taking his time to give a sincere answer, he is acknowledging that.
__________________

▤▧
▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧
SasuSaku - NaruHina Debater
<3
kawaii sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #1265
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Dannnggg, couldn't have said it any better.
I say we should just leave this thread at that… and wait tiil that happens then throwing darts in the dark.

Nice Kawaii.
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #1266
kawaii sakura
Academy Graduate
 
kawaii sakura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BH Vixen
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 9
kawaii sakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!kawaii sakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Well, I'm looking for arguments.
That's what I thought, we shall.
__________________

▤▧
▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧▥▨▤▧
SasuSaku - NaruHina Debater
<3
kawaii sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:54 AM   #1267
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin
 
narusaku_kibahina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 179
Rep Power: 5
narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

NaruSaku
Sakura knows Naruto more then Hinta does.NaruSaku care about each otherand more...
If you like/love someone and other person jump in your fight without trusting you and confessed you that she love you from long time and always watch you from behind the tree and never dare to come to you and talk to you.Are you going to drop all the feeling and start liking/loving the other person because that person was watching you from behind the tree?
NO right
Then why NH fans want Naruto to drop all the feeling for Sakura and liking/loving Hinata.Hinata or Sakura does not deserves Naruto.Naruto deserves Sakura
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #1268
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Throw Rasen-Shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Posts: 15,206
Rep Power: 33
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
when the hell this thread gonna close
Heh people go on and on and on about this particular subject constantly, since there is so much fantasy with what character should be with who or not, I still remain the same with these, avoiding these type of threads like a plague, since anything you say will lead to a dispute, my opinion if something was ever going to happen between any of the characters, there would already be more foundation of romance in this anime, which for what I can see there really is not much of a foundation at all.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #1269
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 751
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by narusaku_kibahina View Post
NaruSaku
Sakura knows Naruto more then Hinta does.NaruSaku care about each otherand more...
If you like/love someone and other person jump in your fight without trusting you and confessed you that she love you from long time and always watch you from behind the tree and never dare to come to you and talk to you.Are you going to drop all the feeling and start liking/loving the other person because that person was watching you from behind the tree?
NO right
Then why NH fans want Naruto to drop all the feeling for Sakura and liking/loving Hinata.Hinata or Sakura does not deserves Naruto.Naruto deserves Sakura
Please don't mention the fandoms or use the word "deserves". :facepalm:

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 03-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #1270
Kαrin
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Kαrin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaii sakura View Post
I think it's pretty clear to everyone, Naruto, Hinata, readers, etc, that Hinata was not trying to pressure Naruto into responding in any way.

I think it's also pretty clear for Naruto, Hinata, and most readers, that when Hinata's confession happened, Naruto still had feelings for Sakura.

This puts him in a somewhat embarrassing situation, considering that he still have feelings for Sakura and that while he likes Hinata as a friend, he never looked at her in a romantic light before. How do you respond to that? Naruto was in the dark.

Considering that since the beginning of the series, NH could be summed up as "Hinata likes Naruto who is completely oblivious to her feelings", the fact that Hinata confessed is, in itself, a MAJOR change. That is a lot to process for Naruto, he has never been loved that way before.

It takes time to really process intense emotions (and Hinata getting killed definately incited a strong response in Naruto), and Naruto did the right thing by not rushing it, and Hinata the right thing in giving him the room to do so. Now he had time to reconsider his feelings for both Hinata and Sakura.

Their future talk/reunion will only be sweeter because of it. Naruto will have found the things he wants to say to Hinata. It's very respectful of him. It was obvious that Hinata's feelings were heartfelt, and by taking his time to give a sincere answer, he is acknowledging that.
This is based entirely on the assumption that Naruto has bothered thinking about that since it happened.

If the guy is as considerate as you're painting him to be, we definitely would have been shown some of Naruto's thoughts or a flashback by now on the matter.
Kαrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #1271
sakura%
Ninja Academy Student
 
sakura%'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: with sasuke
Posts: 34
Rep Power: 5
sakura% is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by narusaku_kibahina View Post
NaruSaku
Sakura knows Naruto more then Hinta does.NaruSaku care about each otherand more...
If you like/love someone and other person jump in your fight without trusting you and confessed you that she love you from long time and always watch you from behind the tree and never dare to come to you and talk to you.Are you going to drop all the feeling and start liking/loving the other person because that person was watching you from behind the tree?
NO right
Then why NH fans want Naruto to drop all the feeling for Sakura and liking/loving Hinata.Hinata or Sakura does not deserves Naruto.Naruto deserves Sakura
What sakura knows about Naruto anyway ?
she just like the other people in the village who accept Naruto after he show them what is he made of..
Hinata is the one who knows Naruto very will and from the beginning ..
but she is very shy to show up to him ..
in otherhand she is the one who made him proud of his self and cheer him up
before Neji's fight ... this the first time to Narutoto to open his heart to some one and admitted his weakness ...
he will never be that relax and honest in front of Sakura ..



and what feeling that he will through about Sakura?

the feeling how did she really love Sasuke!!

Naruto knows something about this two girls..
Sakura >> a liar girl who he hate
Henata >> a kind girl who he like and she in love with im
I wonder what is the best choise for him??
no need to think !!


in the end NaruHina are the one who Knows each other just by looking to their eys

NaruHina is the best.

Last edited by Err; 03-21-2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
sakura% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #1272
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

If you're going to claim one girl knows a boy better than another girl it be great if you explained why you think that. As far as I see, hiding in the background does not constitute "knows Naruto very will and from the beginning". In fact, both girls only saw the version of Naruto he showed and neither knew him that well from the very start.

You're right. Hinata did cheer Naruto up. However, I'm sure NaruSaku fans can give you more moments where Sakura was shown to cheer up Naruto or at least make him smile.

Hinata wasn't actually the first one Naruto opened his heart to and spilled out his worries. No, it wasn't Sakura either. It was Mizuki. Yeah, the traitor who told Naruto about the Kyubi.

Now whether or not Hinata or Sakura has been the first girl to help Naruto or the one whose done the most means nothing. Last time I checked, Naruto cares nothing for such trivial things.

Show a panel where Naruto hates Sakura.
Correction. Naruto likes people like Hinata. That includes Sakura and others.

Best choice? Out of those two it would Sakura. As much as the Anti NaruSaku in me dislikes to admit. Until someone shows a panel of Naruto stating Hinata>Sakura I will continue to believe this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Naruto only said Hinata was strong and not to feel down on herself. It's not a great secret that Hinata has moments of self-doubt, so it doesn't take eye-gazing to know that. I also can't recall the last time Hinata was so close to Naruto that she is able to know him by his eyes alone. Considering the hardly see each other. Which is why I think that part of the manga seems it came out of a sloppy romantic scene from a movie.

__________________


Last edited by Err; 03-21-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Removed copyrighted content.
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #1273
sakura%
Ninja Academy Student
 
sakura%'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: with sasuke
Posts: 34
Rep Power: 5
sakura% is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
If you're going to claim one girl knows a boy better than another girl it be great if you explained why you think that. As far as I see, hiding in the background does not constitute "knows Naruto very will and from the beginning". In fact, both girls only saw the version of Naruto he showed and neither knew him that well from the very start.


even Iruka didn't show naruto that he care about him untill he grow up...
and he didn't say that in front of him
but Naruto was there listening for the conversation!!
Naruto was really appreciate that for Iruka
so what is the different ..

Hinata is a girl.. and very weak girl back then..
she is the one who need to cheer
she looked to Naruto to see if he could change or not ..
and she see that and believe in him..
sakura is the one who are not different from the other.. she didn't notice him
untill he became in the same team with her ..
she was only see sasuke and still
she refuse that warrior because she has one already , and that one
is sasuke..
so, even now she didn't see Naruto as aboy friend
and there must be reason about that..
why did she love sasuke that much..

please don't but Hinata in the same line with other
she is different and that's really clear..


Quote:
You're right. Hinata did cheer Naruto up. However, I'm sure NaruSaku fans can give you more moments where Sakura was shown to cheer up Naruto or at least make him smile.


Sakura cheer Naruto in the battle >> of course they are in the same team.
the only diffenrent cheer that she give him ...
1- to stop crying because it will never bring sasuke back "in the manga he didn't smile even with her words....
2- to not worry about tsunade ..and he never smile
more than that .. he didn't thank her for anything she do
because she did nothing.


Quote:
Hinata wasn't actually the first one Naruto opened his heart to and spilled out his worries. No, it wasn't Sakura either. It was Mizuki. Yeah, the traitor who told Naruto about the Kyubi.


read the manga carefully..
naruto didn't say any thing about what he feel about him self
he just said he want to graduate...
Hinata is the first one
and the important thing ... not sakura >> that's the point.

Quote:
Now whether or not Hinata or Sakura has been the first girl to help Naruto or the one whose done the most means nothing. Last time I checked, Naruto cares nothing for such trivial things.


yes narusaku fans don't care about those thing ..if we are talking about naruhina
but if we talk about sasusaku .. you always said..Naruto is the one who save her, who did that and that ..
I will act like I never read what you've wrote here..


Quote:
Show a panel where Naruto hates Sakura.
Correction. Naruto likes people like Hinata. That includes Sakura and others.
when he said : I hate people who lie to them self << to sakura
chapter 469...Last page
He meant sakura by this, I think he lose respecting for her..
Hinata unlike sakura .. sakura is a monster to Naruto ..
and he didn't look at her as a girl.
remember when he told her that she never changed a bit.
he like who is nice with him "and Hinata is the only girl who is always nice with Naruto..

Quote:
Best choice? Out of those two it would Sakura. As much as the Anti NaruSaku in me dislikes to admit. Until someone shows a panel of Naruto stating Hinata>Sakura I will continue to believe this.


you are the one who is not admit someone important: Hinata ..
but Kishi really do
the last chapter for Hinata .. he made a big surprise
she is act like she give up with Naruto..
like he said If that what are you thinking of ... so think again
she is want him .. she want to grap her hand >> that's mean not only to be
beside him ...No but as a girl friend
that's why he put her panels in two pages,,,

actually it's like answering your thoughts...
kishi is made this girl from the beginnig to Naruto..
she is unlike other girls who loved sasuke
she knows Naruto more than any girl...and now you said
she is not deserve him...

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Naruto only said Hinata was strong and not to feel down on herself. It's not a great secret that Hinata has moments of self-doubt, so it doesn't take eye-gazing to know that. I also can't recall the last time Hinata was so close to Naruto that she is able to know him by his eyes alone. Considering the hardly see each other. Which is why I think that part of the manga seems it came out of a sloppy romantic scene from a movie.
that moment definitely is a romantic moment..
becasue he can skip that and let them gather to him ..and while they are talking about his new chakra ..He can see Hinata sad and say what he said..
because it's rude to not say any think for her about the risk she did

but he let the both of them known each other by their eyes..
Neji and kiba who are more greater than Hinata are worried and they are not sure about his identity...but Hinata know him without need any power
just by looking to these eyes that not back in their words, she know him
and that's what make it romantic moment..

Last edited by sakura%; 03-21-2012 at 02:01 PM.
sakura% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #1274
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura% View Post
even Iruka didn't show naruto that he care about him untill he grow up...
and he didn't say that in front of him
but Naruto was there listening for the conversation!!
Naruto was really appreciate that for Iruka
so what is the different ..
Iruka showed he cared before Hinata did. I'm also not sure what this has to do with what I said.

Quote:
Hinata is a girl.. and very weak girl back then..
she is the one who need to cheer
she looked to Naruto to see if he could change or not ..
and she see that and believe in him..
sakura is the one who are not different from the other.. she didn't notice him
untill he became in the same team with her ..
she was only see sasuke and still
she refuse that warrior because she has one already , and that one
is sasuke..
so, even now she didn't see Naruto as aboy friend
and there must be reason about that..
why did she love sasuke that much..
Hinata saw that Naruto was a loser who never gave up when she one day came across him training. Just like Sakura gradually learned to believe Naruto really was quite talented. In fact, we don't even know what Hinata's original impression of Naruto was. Knowing Hinata, she would have most likely seen him as just another classmate who has fun by playing pranks.
Sakura only saw Sasuke at first. I don't care much about if she sees Naruto as a boyfriend or not. Her mind, importantly enough, is now open to Naruto. In a manner of speaking.

Quote:
Sakura cheer Naruto in the battle >> of course they are in the same team.
the only diffenrent cheer that she give him ...
1- to stop crying because it will never bring sasuke back "in the manga he didn't smile even with her words....
2- to not worry about tsunade ..and he never smile
more than that .. he didn't thank her for anything she do
because she did nothing.

You downplay all moments because they're in the same team? She cheered Naruto in his battle because she wanted to. Because she believed he'd win. You only have to read that part to know that.
Not sure how those are two examples of cheering up if Naruto didn't smile.

Quote:
read the manga carefully..
naruto didn't say any thing about what he feel about him self
he just said he want to graduate...
Hinata is the first one
and the important thing ... not sakura >> that's the point.

Naruto didn't have to say anything directly about what he himself felt. His downcast look is enough to see that. He was talking about why Iruka "picks on him" and how he wanted to graduate. Mizuki told him about Iruka prehaps seeing himself in Naruto.
Only NaruHina fans use the whole "Hinata before Sakura" idea to best prove their pairing. It's not shown to be all that important in the manga and that's the main thing. Naruto doesn't care if Hinata or Sakura cheered him up first or who did it the most.

Quote:
yes narusaku fans don't care about those thing ..if we are talking about naruhina
but if we talk about sasusaku .. you always said..Naruto is the one who save her, who did that and that ..
I will act like I never read what you've wrote here..

I'm not a NaruSaku fan, so I have no idea why that implies to me. Unless I read wrong.
I also don't recall always (or at all) saying how Naruto is the one who saves her. I might be reading that wrong as well.
Is it because it downplays your little NaruHina? Naruto doesn't care about those trivial matters. Only the pairing fandom does.

Quote:
when he said : I hate people who lie to them self << to sakura
chapter 469...Last page
He meant sakura by this, I think he lose respecting for her..
Hinata unlike sakura .. sakura is a monster to Naruto ..
and he didn't look at her as a girl.
remember when he told her that she never changed a bit.
he like who is nice with him "and Hinata is the only girl who is always nice with Naruto..

Heh. Like most other Anti NaruSaku/Sakura you saw that entirely how you wanted to.
You took it way out of context. Naruto was talking about Sakura's lie about not loving Sasuke. In his eyes Sasuke is still the old Sasuke. Did you not see the panels involving Naruto's thoughts of part one Team 7?
Seeing as how Naruto still acts the same towards Sakura after the "Liefession", it's a funny way of him showing he's losing respect and that he sees Sakura as a monster.
Even if he is losing respect, show me where Naruto thinks Hinata>Sakura. You can't, because he doesn't. If Naruto didn't see Sasuke as a monster than, he's not going to see Sakura as one because of some Failfession.
Weren't you telling me earlier to read the manga?

Quote:
you are the one who is not admit someone important: Hinata ..
but Kishi really do
the last chapter for Hinata .. he made a big surprise
she is act like she give up with Naruto..
like he said If that what are you thinking of ... so think again
she is want him .. she want to grap her hand >> that's mean not only to be
beside him ...No but as a girl friend
that's why he put her panels in two pages,,,

Hinata is about as important to Naruto as the rest of the rookies are. Minor Sasuke and Sakura, because they have fair more importance.
Do you even read or understand what I write? What does Hinata wanting to hold Naruto's hand have to do with Naruto himself stating "Hinata>Sakura"?
I'm already well aware of Kishimoto showing Hinata's one-sided feelings towards Naruto. Wake me up when Naruto starts seeing her in a romanctic/girlfriend light.

Quote:
actually it's like answering your thoughts...
kishi is made this girl from the beginnig to Naruto..
she is unlike other girls who loved sasuke
she knows Naruto more than any girl...and now you said
she is not deserve him...

I never said she doesn't deserve him. I only said that Naruto doesn't believe one girl deserves him above the other, if at all.
Also Hinata, like most others, only knows the outside Naruto that he himself shows. Unless you care to list what she knows more of.

Quote:
that moment definitely is a romantic moment..
becasue he can skip that and let them gather to him ..and while they are talking about his new chakra ..He can see Hinata sad and say what he said..
because it's rude to not say any think for her about the risk she did

You said that Naruto and Hinata know each other just by looking into each other's eyes. I said it doesn't take much "eye-gazing" to see Hinata looking sad and to tell that she's strong. It's supposed to be a romantic moment, but he supposedly says it because it be rude not to?


Quote:
but he let the both of them known each other by their eyes..
Neji and kiba who are more greater than Hinata are worried and they are not sure about his identity...but Hinata know him without need any power
just by looking to these eyes that not back in their words, she know him
and that's what make it romantic moment..

It doesn't seem as much of a romantic moment as it is a "Damn. Got to add some NaruHina moments" moment. Last time I check the whole "seeing through eyes" thing is usually used to show two people who have built an understanding relationship towards one another by constantly being together for a long time. Seeing as Naruto and Hinata have very little build up, it seems more of a shove-it-in-there-to-please-NaruHinafans romantic moment.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:23 AM   #1275
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin
 
Zatamizu Yougan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The place you least expect....
Posts: 1,334
Rep Power: 5
Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Iruka showed he cared before Hinata did. I'm also not sure what this has to do with what I said.
Actually Hinata cared first. Iruka was just encouraged by a fellow teacher to try and actually know Naruto. He even objected against the 3rd Hokage when the 3rd assigned him as Naruto's teacher. Hinata already cared about Naruto... when he was being discriminated, she was already concerned.

Quote:
Hinata saw that Naruto was a loser who never gave up when she one day came across him training. Just like Sakura gradually learned to believe Naruto really was quite talented. In fact, we don't even know what Hinata's original impression of Naruto was. Knowing Hinata, she would have most likely seen him as just another classmate who has fun by playing pranks.
Sakura only saw Sasuke at first. I don't care much about if she sees Naruto as a boyfriend or not. Her mind, importantly enough, is now open to Naruto. In a manner of speaking.
Hinata was already concerned for Naruto even when they were in the academy.

Quote:

You downplay all moments because they're in the same team? She cheered Naruto in his battle because she wanted to. Because she believed he'd win. You only have to read that part to know that.
Not sure how those are two examples of cheering up if Naruto didn't smile.
I agree with this...

Quote:

Naruto didn't have to say anything directly about what he himself felt. His downcast look is enough to see that. He was talking about why Iruka "picks on him" and how he wanted to graduate. Mizuki told him about Iruka prehaps seeing himself in Naruto.
Only NaruHina fans use the whole "Hinata before Sakura" idea to best prove their pairing. It's not shown to be all that important in the manga and that's the main thing. Naruto doesn't care if Hinata or Sakura cheered him up first or who did it the most.
Hinata also saw herself in Naruto, not contradicting your statement.

Quote:

I'm not a NaruSaku fan, so I have no idea why that implies to me. Unless I read wrong.
I also don't recall always (or at all) saying how Naruto is the one who saves her. I might be reading that wrong as well.
Is it because it downplays your little NaruHina? Naruto doesn't care about those trivial matters. Only the pairing fandom does.
True, but we can't deny that the fandom could make an impact on the story.

Quote:

Heh. Like most other Anti NaruSaku/Sakura you saw that entirely how you wanted to.
You took it way out of context. Naruto was talking about Sakura's lie about not loving Sasuke. In his eyes Sasuke is still the old Sasuke. Did you not see the panels involving Naruto's thoughts of part one Team 7?
Seeing as how Naruto still acts the same towards Sakura after the "Liefession", it's a funny way of him showing he's losing respect and that he sees Sakura as a monster.
Even if he is losing respect, show me where Naruto thinks Hinata>Sakura. You can't, because he doesn't. If Naruto didn't see Sasuke as a monster than, he's not going to see Sakura as one because of some Failfession.
Weren't you telling me earlier to read the manga?
True

Quote:

Hinata is about as important to Naruto as the rest of the rookies are. Minor Sasuke and Sakura, because they have fair more importance.
Do you even read or understand what I write? What does Hinata wanting to hold Naruto's hand have to do with Naruto himself stating "Hinata>Sakura"?
I'm already well aware of Kishimoto showing Hinata's one-sided feelings towards Naruto. Wake me up when Naruto starts seeing her in a romanctic/girlfriend light.
Naruto isn't the type of person who ranks who he's closest to and who he's least closest to.

Quote:

I never said she doesn't deserve him. I only said that Naruto doesn't believe one girl deserves him above the other, if at all.
Also Hinata, like most others, only knows the outside Naruto that he himself shows. Unless you care to list what she knows more of.
I think she actually feels more of the inside Naruto. The feeling of discrimination. That's why she looks up to him so much. She wants to be like him. He's her source of inspiration.

Quote:

You said that Naruto and Hinata know each other just by looking into each other's eyes. I said it doesn't take much "eye-gazing" to see Hinata looking sad and to tell that she's strong. It's supposed to be a romantic moment, but he supposedly says it because it be rude not to?
True, Naruto and Sasuke could understand each other by looking at each other.

Quote:

It doesn't seem as much of a romantic moment as it is a "Damn. Got to add some NaruHina moments" moment. Last time I check the whole "seeing through eyes" thing is usually used to show two people who have built an understanding relationship towards one another by constantly being together for a long time. Seeing as Naruto and Hinata have very little build up, it seems more of a shove-it-in-there-to-please-NaruHinafans romantic moment.
I sorta agree with this.
__________________
Quoted by my teacher:

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:44 AM   #1276
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatamizu Yougan View Post
Actually Hinata cared first. Iruka was just encouraged by a fellow teacher to try and actually know Naruto. He even objected against the 3rd Hokage when the 3rd assigned him as Naruto's teacher. Hinata already cared about Naruto... when he was being discriminated, she was already concerned.

By "fellow teacher" do you mean Daikoku Funeno? He's a manga character with one or two small appearences, but his encouragement to Iruka was shown only in the anime. As was Iruka's protest to Hiruzen. Even if anime was canon, Iruka was still shown to care first when he protected Naruto from Mizuki. As well as when he invited Naruto to eat ramen with him when Naruto was punshied by cleaning the Hokage monument.
Hinata, on the other hand, her caring is shown entirely in her own inner monologue. So, yes, Iruka cared first and he showed it to Naruto first. Hinata didn't show she cared openly to Naruto until her confession in Shippuden.


Quote:
Hinata was already concerned for Naruto even when they were in the academy.

Once again, she didn't show that concern. I'm also not sure if Hinata was concerned for Naruto in the academy or not.
When Hinata is fighting Neji we see Kurenai's inner monologue about Hinata. Kurenai thinks about how Hinata used to always be a quitter. That she failed on missions and gave up when it counted. Also that she has never seen Hinata with "eyes like that", refering to Hinata's boost of confidence. So it's suggested Hinata was already in a team with Kiba and Shino when she came across Naruto secretly training and since then she strived to be like him. Before that moment, she was a quitter.
Skip hundreds of chapters later where Naruto is talking to the Kyubi and we enter a flashback of the academy. During Naruto's spar with Sasuke Hinata quietly cheers for Naruto, showing us she liked Naruto in the academy.
One scene tells us she cared for Naruto after the academy and another during the academy. So, yeah...very confusing.


Quote:
I agree with this...

Thank you.


Quote:
Hinata also saw herself in Naruto, not contradicting your statement.

I know. We're talking about who Naruto showed his worry to first. Not sure what Hinata seeing herself in Naruto has to do with that.


Quote:
True, but we can't deny that the fandom could make an impact on the story.

Prehaps you're right, but I don't see much to suggest the fandom is making an impact. Especially concerning how Naruto doesn't see one girl being better than the other.

Quote:
True

Again, thanks.


Quote:
Naruto isn't the type of person who ranks who he's closest to and who he's least closest to.

I meant "importance" as in having the most interaction with them. One can't deny Naruto sees Sakura and Sasuke as "special"/closer to him. Other than that, I agree.


Quote:
I think she actually feels more of the inside Naruto. The feeling of discrimination. That's why she looks up to him so much. She wants to be like him. He's her source of inspiration.

She understands Naruto in the whole "loser" sense. She knows nothing about his feelings of being a host, about Sasuke turning traitor, about his feelings for Sakura, Jiraiya's death and what have you. Sakura herself understands Naruto when it comes to losing a team mate and about wanting to gain acknowledgement from someone. Yet both girls can be suggested to not fully know him. That's what I meant.


Quote:
True, Naruto and Sasuke could understand each other by looking at each other.

And fists. Don't forget fists. A punch to the jaw should help reveal all understanding between the two.


Quote:
I sorta agree with this.

Yeah, that scene to me seemed poorly done.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #1277
sakura%
Ninja Academy Student
 
sakura%'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: with sasuke
Posts: 34
Rep Power: 5
sakura% is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Iruka showed he cared before Hinata did. I'm also not sure what this has to do with what I said.
What I ment : Iruka even he knows Naruto and acknowledge him
he didn't go to him and say that... just like Hinata ...
and he didn't acknowledge him directly face to face >> but Naruto was listening to him
behind the tree ...
so why did you want Hinata to show up Suddenly and say : I belive in you..

Quote:
Hinata saw that Naruto was a loser who never gave up when she one day came across him training. Just like Sakura gradually learned to believe Naruto really was quite talented. In fact, we don't even know what Hinata's original impression of Naruto was. Knowing Hinata, she would have most likely seen him as just another classmate who has fun by playing pranks.
Sakura only saw Sasuke at first. I don't care much about if she sees Naruto as a boyfriend or not. Her mind, importantly enough, is now open to Naruto. In a manner of speaking.
when I talked about Hinata and her role in this series ..
I find that she play an important part of Naruto's life.
1- she Is the first girl who loved him and from the firsts pearsons who acknowledge him.
2- cheer him when he feels weak and made him proud of himself ...
3- she saved his life when pain already beat him and trying to take him..
I wonder where is sakura in that time..

All I know ..That she just show up when there is something about sasuke..
take a look for her chapters .. she disappear when sasuke not appear
In shippuden ethir ..
she transfer the mission of saving gara to mission to find an information
about orochimaro to know sasuke's place..
and the second mission Is to bring sasuke..
the third mission is to support team 10= she did nothing
the fourth mission : to fined Itachi to bring sasuke ..
In pain vs Konoha = she did nothing .. just watch..
finally : she went to kill sasuke

so the important part of her life is : sasuke , sasuke, sasuke ,
find sasuke ,,,bring sasuke..

------------------------------------------

you don't care about the most important thing ...
Is sakura love naruto as a boy friend or not ??
and the answer is >>> No

I w'll tell you my opinion about sasusaku
because the chapter was clear .. she said : she already had one ... and that one is sasuke..
and more than that kishi come up with memorie of those couple in chapter 538
when Naruto and sasuke are children fighting each other
and I found something ..
1- In this battle sasuke is already lost his clan ... and sakura is already in love with him ..but she shocked just like Naruto ... I think she is the first time that she see him like that with those evil eyes ..
and that's mean : maybe she know him and she fall in love with him before he lost his clan ..
in that case there is a chance to know why did she still love him untill now...
but I feel she forgot that memorie of that kind sasuke she met.
just like sasuke when he forgot the memorie of Itachi crying .. because they do
an opposite thing that make them forget that good memories.
and for another reason... when sakura told sasuke you always hate me "chapter 181"
and she try to make him remember the day when he called her annoying ..
If he said yes .. that's mean he really hate her.
and If he say no .. that's mean he didn't hate her .. and he will have to tell her what is she mean to him ...
but He said something strange..
(I don't remember) ... he just want to escape from this question ... or maybe he did that in purpose because she is the one who forgot something..
sakura Is really important to sasuke and he said that to Naruto ,, but he can't tell her...whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy???
and this wrong feeling from sakura about sasuke's feel "that he hate her" still needs to be amended..
and still a lot of things in favor of sasusaku..
like she didn't know about Itachi's truth..
but Narusaku .. I feel it's over when she said that fake confession..
because..
1- she already said every thing that we expected that she will love him for..
- Naruto you've always stand by my side.
- I finally realized who you really are Naruto.
- the hero who protected the village ..Beloved by everyone in the village (I am just one of them) << hahahaha I told you she just like them ...she is no match for Hinata ..
there is a way different between their confession.
- That mischievous little Dummy I knew .. Little by little is becoming this great and important man ...And I've been watching from right Next to you...
see that!!! she already know who is Naruto , and Sai told her about Naruto's love...
Is she stupid to not notice that she love him ...
No .. so why narusaku still keep this idea ..
what ary you waiting for.. sai opened her eyes about Naruto's love.. she really realized who is Naruto and what he did dor her ... in the end It's fake..
so???
really , really I want any one from narusaku to answer me
what is the ending that they are waiting for??
scenario 1:
Sakura: I love you sasuke.
sasuke: No Sakura , the truth that you are love Naruto not me ..
Sakura thinking !!! : ( yes.. now I realized )
sakura goes to Naruto..
Sakura: Narutooooooooooo .. I want to tell you something ..
did you remeber that confession .. It's true , I just say it without notice that is real and coming from the bottom of my herart..
Naruto cry : really ..but how can I belive you .
sasuke: It's the truth Naruto .
Naruto cry : sakura chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan .. I love you .
hug and Kiss. bla,,bla,,bla.
scenario 2:
Naruto : Sakura now when I bring back sasuke to you as I promise , I want to tell you something ..
Sakura Is waiting : !!!!!!!
Naruto : I love you .
sakura start crying : Naruto ..
Naruto : I don't know why I love you .. but my heartbeat is getting fast when you beside me ..
sakura : oh Naruto .. this make me realized something ..
Naruto : ??
Sakura : I love you to ..
Naruto's thought : I knew It .
Sai : I already said that to her ??
sakura : shut up Sai . It's differnt from him ..
Naruto :oh sakura chan
hug & kiss..,bla,bla,bla
I can't Imagine better than these scenario ....hahahahahahahahaha..
no really, come on, what are you waiting for?
back to the confession
and the most beautiful part of this confession is her words of sasuke..
she admit that she loves him by admit that he always hurt her and break her heart,,
and she didn't say any thing about that she love him because : she is handsome
and popular ... we already Know that from her conversation with Ino and the others..because she didn't know he is that popular.
but narusaku fan keep said this .. because the other anime is like that...
and this fact made them miss something important which is ... her pure love for sasuke
and in the end of this ...
sakura was lying ..and even sai notice her love for sasuke..
oh I remember something ..only those who are supporting narusaku is Yamato and Sai..
but why kishi chose them ...simply he used them to confuse us..but the truth is: they are didn't know any thing about sakura and sasuke..and sakura in shippuden is more strong than before..
she is not cry on him in front any one ..but she still cry alone in the night ...
I wonder why did she cry while she had Naruto beside her ...
just face it "she love sasuke."
yet sai now is beside sasusaku ...
I think every one now know how sakura feels about sasuke..
even after sasuke tries to kill her .. she didn't gave up with him
like Karin who said : I am done with you..
what sakura said : I belive in them >>> them >>>>>>them
she ment sasuke either.. Hahahah what is she belive in him at ..he was trying to kill her...
but this is the truth she still belive in him = her feel didn't change = she still love him ...



You downplay all moments because they're in the same team? She cheered Naruto in his battle because she wanted to. Because she believed he'd win. You only have to read that part to know that.
Not sure how those are two examples of cheering up if Naruto didn't smile.

they are example because she ment to cheer him..
but I give it to you because you said she make him smile ... and you are wrong ..
If you have a chapter that she make him smile please tell me..
and I swear you can't fined it.

Quote:
She cheered Naruto in his battle because she wanted to. Because she believed he'd win.
not always...
she cheer him in Neji's battle because Ino said that .."I knew you're worred about sasuke-kun but...why Don't you cheer Naruto on?
Naruto's Fight is up First, so Insted of worrying..."
chapter 99..
the rest is a Normal positions as a member of the team
not like Hinata who is cheer him against her team member.

Quote:
Only NaruHina fans use the whole "Hinata before Sakura" idea to best prove their pairing. It's not shown to be all that important in the manga and that's the main thing. Naruto doesn't care if Hinata or Sakura cheered him up first or who did it the most.


I told you above a half answer .. and her the rest..
the hole idea is : kishi chose who to play that role???
he said after Hinata confession .. there is no more heroic for Hinata and sakura will show more ..
what happend is : the heroic thing that sakura did is facing her love " see what I mean" kishi think this is the heroic thing for sakura ... and It is..
more than that he put 3 chapters show that Hinata still love Naruto >> 540 +559+ 573 ...
he is trying to say ... this girl who is dreamed of Naruto ...she still love him ...and her dream become bigger and bigger..
and Naruto also has changed , and he start to attention her feeling

Quote:
Heh. Like most other Anti NaruSaku/Sakura you saw that entirely how you wanted to. You took it way out of context. Naruto was talking about Sakura's lie about not loving Sasuke. In his eyes Sasuke is still the old Sasuke. Did you not see the panels involving Naruto's thoughts of part one Team 7?

and that's what I am talking about ...
she is lying..
and he hate people who are lying ... and focus on that..
he said : to them selves... Naruto knows sakura .. and if she force her self to love him
that's mean she is lying to her self..
in other word = Naruto knows there is no way for her to love him , and if she do
she just lying to her self..
It's a really srong word..



Seeing as how Naruto still acts the same towards Sakura after the "Liefession", it's a funny way of him showing he's losing respect and that he sees Sakura as a monster.
Even if he is losing respect, show me where Naruto thinks Hinata>Sakura. You can't, because he doesn't. If Naruto didn't see Sasuke as a monster than, he's not going to see Sakura as one because of some Failfession.
Weren't you telling me earlier to read the manga?Hinata is about as important to Naruto as the rest of the rookies are. Minor Sasuke and Sakura, because they have fair more importance


really ...so where did Naruto thinking about Sakura??
he just remember his promise to her ... that's all.
and when he hurt her ..
Sakura also is like one of the rokkies ... when he remember his mom advice..he remeber sakura as a friend that want his mother meet her ..
and he didn't say any thing about he find a girl friend ..




Quote:
.You said that Naruto and Hinata know each other just by looking into each other's eyes. I said it doesn't take much "eye-gazing" to see Hinata looking sad and to tell that she's strong. It's supposed to be a romantic moment, but he supposedly says it because it be rude not to?



what I ment is :
Naruto have to say something for her risk for him.
and that's why he have to put chapter like this..
but he just show the part that naruto admitt her strong.. maybe kishi don't want to appear this love now, because every one will think the other couple is sasusaku ..
and the mad evil sasuke should not show as a prince of love ...not now ..
he want him a strong character who not cares about love..
and when he come back to Konoha he will chang all that bad thought about him in audiens eyes ."my opinion"


Quote:
It doesn't seem as much of a romantic moment as it is a "Damn. Got to add some NaruHina moments" moment. Last time I check the whole "seeing through eyes" thing is usually used to show two people who have built an understanding relationship towards one another by constantly bIeing together for a long time. Seeing as Naruto and Hinata have very little build up, it seems more of a shove-it-in-there-to-please-NaruHina fans romantic moment.
Quote:

If it's for narusaku ..I swear you will se it as a romantic moment

and sorry about my English

Last edited by sakura%; 03-22-2012 at 01:13 PM.
sakura% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:02 AM   #1278
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura% View Post
What I ment : Iruka even he knows Naruto and acknowledge him
he didn't go to him and say that... just like Hinata ...
and he didn't acknowledge him directly face to face >> but Naruto was listening to him
behind the tree ...
so why did you want Hinata to show up Suddenly and say : I belive in you..
Why would Iruka not saying it directly matter? He at least heard it and acted upon it to protect Iruka.
Don't understand the Hinata comment, sorry.


Quote:
when I talked about Hinata and her role in this series ..
I find that she play an important part of Naruto's life.
1- she Is the first girl who loved him and from the firsts pearsons who acknowledge him.
2- cheer him when he feels weak and made him proud of himself ...
3- she saved his life when pain already beat him and trying to take him..
I wonder where is sakura in that time..

She can't play that much of an important part in his life. She's hardly there.
1.They only time Hinata was shown to ever actually love Naruto is when she confessed. Before than the whole entire time it was more based on admiration. The first person to acknowledge him was Iruka. The first girl was Hinata, but Naruto didn't even know that. You mentioned before that Iruka didn't say it face to face. Neither did Hinata. At least not until the Chunin Exams. In fact, the first girl was actually Sakura.
2.She gave him a cheer-up speech and made him feel self-proud in the Chunin Exams. Apart from that, most of her cheering is self-thought.
3.True. Sakura had no idea what was going on in that situation. She's also a medic-nin and needs to be there to heal the injured. It would have been selfish of her to rush off to danger when so many others needed her. You wonder why Sakura wasn't there, but you wonder nothing about Hinata spending most of her life silently acknowledging Naruto from a distance. I wonder where she was when Naruto was lonely.

Quote:
All I know ..That she just show up when there is something about sasuke..
take a look for her chapters .. she disappear when sasuke not appear
In shippuden ethir ..
she transfer the mission of saving gara to mission to find an information
about orochimaro to know sasuke's place..
and the second mission Is to bring sasuke..
the third mission is to support team 10= she did nothing
the fourth mission : to fined Itachi to bring sasuke ..
In pain vs Konoha = she did nothing .. just watch..
finally : she went to kill sasuke
Bringing Sasuke back is one of Sakura's (and Naruto's) important goals. As is finding away to protect Naruto. Sakura was also there to keep Sasori busy along with Chiyo while the others went to get back Gaara's body from Deidara.
Once again, brining back Sasuke is Naruto's and Sakura's shared goal.
If I recall Sakura was sent with Sai as backup, but Shikamaru had already ended it.
Getting back Sasuke is important for Sakura and Naruto. Yet at the same time they're also ordered by Tsunade to go on missions to retrieve Sasuke.
No, she spent a lot of time healing the injured. That's her job as a medic. Also, most of everyone else was doing nothing. Because they couldn't do anything else.

Quote:
so the important part of her life is : sasuke , sasuke, sasuke ,
find sasuke ,,,bring sasuke..
You must have missed the part where Sasuke is an important part of Naruto's life. More so than Sakura, seemingly. Sasuke is also their old team mate, so of course he's an imporant part of her life.
Sakura has shown countless time that Naruto is an important part of her life. She was concerned when she found out he was a host, especially after asking Chiyo what happens if the beast is extracted and finding out that they die. When the Konoha 11 where discussing killing Sasuke in front of her, Sakura's thoughts was her worry to Naruto.


Quote:
you don't care about the most important thing ...
Is sakura love naruto as a boy friend or not ??
and the answer is >>> No
No, I don't care.
Sakura being in love with Naruto or not is questionable. One can agree either way. There certainly are some signs showing that it is possible. Fans can argue based on various scenes.
Why do you think she doesn't love him in that way?

Quote:
I w'll tell you my opinion about sasusaku
because the chapter was clear .. she said : she already had one ... and that one is sasuke..
and more than that kishi come up with memorie of those couple in chapter 538
when Naruto and sasuke are children fighting each other
and I found something ..
1- In this battle sasuke is already lost his clan ... and sakura is already in love with him ..but she shocked just like Naruto ... I think she is the first time that she see him like that with those evil eyes ..
and that's mean : maybe she know him and she fall in love with him before he lost his clan ..
in that case there is a chance to know why did she still love him untill now...
but I feel she forgot that memorie of that kind sasuke she met.
just like sasuke when he forgot the memorie of Itachi crying .. because they do
an opposite thing that make them forget that good memories.
and for another reason... when sakura told sasuke you always hate me "chapter 181"
and she try to make him remember the day when he called her annoying ..
If he said yes .. that's mean he really hate her.
and If he say no .. that's mean he didn't hate her .. and he will have to tell her what is she mean to him ...
but He said something strange..
(I don't remember) ... he just want to escape from this question ... or maybe he did that in purpose because she is the one who forgot something..
sakura Is really important to sasuke and he said that to Naruto ,, but he can't tell her...whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy???
and this wrong feeling from sakura about sasuke's feel "that he hate her" still needs to be amended..
and still a lot of things in favor of sasusaku..
like she didn't know about Itachi's truth..
but Narusaku .. I feel it's over when she said that fake confession..
because..
1- she already said every thing that we expected that she will love him for..
- Naruto you've always stand by my side.
- I finally realized who you really are Naruto.
- the hero who protected the village ..Beloved by everyone in the village (I am just one of them) << hahahaha I told you she just like them ...she is no match for Hinata ..
there is a way different between their confession.
- That mischievous little Dummy I knew .. Little by little is becoming this great and important man ...And I've been watching from right Next to you...
see that!!! she already know who is Naruto , and Sai told her about Naruto's love...
Is she stupid to not notice that she love him ...
No .. so why narusaku still keep this idea ..
what ary you waiting for.. sai opened her eyes about Naruto's love.. she really realized who is Naruto and what he did dor her ... in the end It's fake..
so???
really , really I want any one from narusaku to answer me
what is the ending that they are waiting for??

no really, come on, what are you waiting for?
back to the confession
and the most beautiful part of this confession is her words of sasuke..
she admit that she loves him by admit that he always hurt her and break her heart,,
and she didn't say any thing about that she love him because : she is handsome
and popular ... we already Know that from her conversation with Ino and the others..because she didn't know he is that popular.
but narusaku fan keep said this .. because the other anime is like that...
and this fact made them miss something important which is ... her pure love for sasuke
and in the end of this ...
sakura was lying ..and even sai notice her love for sasuke..
oh I remember something ..only those who are supporting narusaku is Yamato and Sai..
but why kishi chose them ...simply he used them to confuse us..but the truth is: they are didn't know any thing about sakura and sasuke..and sakura in shippuden is more strong than before..
she is not cry on him in front any one ..but she still cry alone in the night ...
I wonder why did she cry while she had Naruto beside her ...
just face it "she love sasuke."
yet sai now is beside sasusaku ...
I think every one now know how sakura feels about sasuke..
even after sasuke tries to kill her .. she didn't gave up with him
like Karin who said : I am done with you..
what sakura said : I belive in them >>> them >>>>>>them
she ment sasuke either.. Hahahah what is she belive in him at ..he was trying to kill her...
but this is the truth she still belive in him = her feel didn't change = she still love him ...
You have to excuse my lack of memory when it comes to SasuSaku. Like NaruSaku and NaruHina, I find it a waste to bother much about it.
She already had one what? Boyfriend? And which chapter was clear?
1.By battle you mean the spar as kids? Where was Sakura shown to love Sasuke? She was a little girl with a crush. No, she liked him because he's cool and good looking. Pretty much like every other girl in her class. If I recall, she found out about his clan later.
I have no thought about Sasuke not remembering calling Sakura annoying.
How is she no match for Hinata? Last time I check Hinata's confession got no answer.
I'll skip the scenarios. But at a guess, I believe NaruSaku fans would like their pairing to end up based on the developement Naruto and Sakura share together.
While Sakura shows signs of still loving Sasuke, she also shows that she's not all that happy with her feelings. That she feels ashamed. It can also be argued that she may have feelings for Naruto. In short, she simply may be confused on her emotions with the two boys. I personally have no idea, because I hardly care.

Quote:
not always...
she cheer him in Neji's battle because Ino said that .."I knew you're worred about sasuke-kun but...why Don't you cheer Naruto on?
Naruto's Fight is up First, so Insted of worrying..."
chapter 99..
the rest is a Normal positions as a member of the team
not like Hinata who is cheer him against her team member.
I was talking about Naruto's fight with Kiba. She cheered him on entirely by her own choice. As for the Neji fight, she smiled and agreed with Ino. Nothing wrong with that.
Hinata didn't cheer for Naruto. She was thinking about how she wanted to cheer for Naruto, but Kiba would get mad. When Naruto won the match she just smiled. Why would Hinata cheering against her own team mate be seen as a good thing anyway?
Also, why would Hinata's silent cheering to Naruto when he can't hear it be worth so much more in your opinion than Sakura yelling her cheer for him (and others) to hear?

Quote:
I told you above a half answer .. and her the rest..
the hole idea is : kishi chose who to play that role???
he said after Hinata confession .. there is no more heroic for Hinata and sakura will show more ..
what happend is : the heroic thing that sakura did is facing her love " see what I mean" kishi think this is the heroic thing for sakura ... and It is..
more than that he put 3 chapters show that Hinata still love Naruto >> 540 +559+ 573 ...
he is trying to say ... this girl who is dreamed of Naruto ...she still love him ...and her dream become bigger and bigger..
and Naruto also has changed , and he start to attention her feeling
I wasn't talking about Hinata loving Naruto not being important. I was talking about "Hinata before Sakura". The manga does not pit them against each other and neither does Naruto.
How is Naruto starting to pay attention to her feelings? He has no inner monologue or conversation about/with her to even suggest this.

Quote:
and that's what I am talking about ...
she is lying..
and he hate people who are lying ... and focus on that..
he said : to them selves... Naruto knows sakura .. and if she force her self to love him
that's mean she is lying to her self..
in other word = Naruto knows there is no way for her to love him , and if she do
she just lying to her self..
It's a really srong word..
He didn't call her a liar, because she was lying, but because he was stuck on the idea that Team 7 was the old version (part one version) and that there was no way Sakura could love him and not Sasuke. It's called being in denile. I'm not saying Sakura is or isn't lying, just that Naruto didn't call her a liar for that reason.

Quote:
really ...so where did Naruto thinking about Sakura??
he just remember his promise to her ... that's all.
and when he hurt her ..
Sakura also is like one of the rokkies ... when he remember his mom advice..he remeber sakura as a friend that want his mother meet her ..
and he didn't say any thing about he find a girl friend ..
You skipped right around my question. When does Naruto think about Hinata? In a way that shows he puts her above Sakura.

Quote:
what I ment is :
Naruto have to say something for her risk for him.
and that's why he have to put chapter like this..
but he just show the part that naruto admitt her strong.. maybe kishi don't want to appear this love now, because every one will think the other couple is sasusaku ..
and the mad evil sasuke should not show as a prince of love ...not now ..
he want him a strong character who not cares about love..
and when he come back to Konoha he will chang all that bad thought about him in audiens eyes ."my opinion"
Kishimoto keeps dancing around the Big Three. You'd think SasuSaku would end with the whole murder attempt thing, but no we have Sakura showing she still has feelings. We get a confession from Sakura to Naruto, but Naruto thinks she lying (which she may be). Hinata steps up to save him, confessess and then...well we have yet to know Naruto's thoughts on it.

Quote:
If it's for narusaku ..I swear you will se it as a romantic moment
Why would I?

Quote:
and sorry about my English
It's fine. Same things I trouble understanding. Such as when you say "you". I can't tell if you're talking directly to me or just to anyone in general.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #1279
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student
 
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 48
Rep Power: 0
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Hi guys I have an urgent message to all NAruSaku and NaruHina fans. There is this guy in Youtube called VJ87G he is an NaruHina fan but he is an insult to the fandom. He not only insults NAruSaku fan but he picks on them just for being fans of the pairings. Someone has made a video about him and I have posted the link down here. This guy is simply too much. Please show your support and try and talk some sense into him.

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #1280
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 751
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Why don't you try to talk sense to him if you are so eager, SHINOBI OF DARKNESS?

If you don't like his opinions, JUST IGNORE HIM. He will go away if you leave him alone. By giving him attention, you are just making him famous. Trolls love attention and you are giving it to him.

Remember folks....

Spoiler:

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 03-24-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.