Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Loganace 4 66.67%
Slack 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #21
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Loganace vs. Slack

As both of our Resengans clash I make a light resengan in the other hand and twist around, still holding your other one at bay with my dark one. I try to smash it into you. A blast shoots out of each of Cerberus's heads and tries to kill the monkey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
As both of our Resengans clash I make a light resengan in the other hand and twist around, still holding your other one at bay with my dark one. I try to smash it into you. A blast shoots out of each of Cerberus's heads and tries to kill the monkey.
Quickly I breath in air, i then exhale a vast wind current to push you off of me. Diachi sees the Dog charge up it's attack and he jumps up into the air to avoid the blast.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #23
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The blasts come back to me as I duck and they fly at you. I then Point both of my resengans at you. "Bang." They both fire at you. Death if hit.

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #24
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The blasts come back to me as I duck and they fly at you. I then Point both of my resengans at you. "Bang." They both fire at you. Death if hit.
since the blasts can't really be avoided by ducking, they should knock you back. Seeing you fly at me i use what little time i have to use earth style to sink myself into the ground to avoid the attack.

meanwhile Diachi will have grown his arms back and extends his arms as his fur becomes razor sharp, and he fires off a volley of hairs at you with unreal speed

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 02-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #25
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

What makes you think I couldn't duck? Also are you sinking to avoid the resengans and the blasts?

Spoiler:

Old 02-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #26
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What makes you think I couldn't duck? Also are you sinking to avoid the resengans and the blasts?
its a large scale blast designed to blow someone back. You were right infront of me so ducking would result in you doing a back roll.

and yes i am sinking to avoid the rasengan and blasts

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 02-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #27
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm talking about the blasts from Cerberus.

Spoiler:

Old 03-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #28
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm talking about the blasts from Cerberus.
yes thats why im sinking to avoid damage from the attacks

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 03-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I know, I was ducking from the blasts from Cerberus. I got hit by the wind before.

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #30
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know, I was ducking from the blasts from Cerberus. I got hit by the wind before.
ohhh i got ya

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 03-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Your turn.

Spoiler: