Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: should Sasuke be allowed back?
Yes! 45 48.39%
No 48 51.61%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #21
Star
Academy Graduate

Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: SASUKE: should he be alowed to go back to konoha?

I hope not, but hes probably going to be allowed anyway. He did take out a few enemies too.
He's also most likely going find some other target he's going to be obsessed to destroy.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #22
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ay he will probably do some heroec skeen and be forgiven, and maibe like some one said (in page 1) madara had triked Sasuke's already fragile mind into making him what to do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #23
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Never let Sasuke back, if the village does then they are pretty crazy...
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #24
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
And did Konoha a favour by killing Danzo.
Doesn't really matter as he still killed the acting Hokage and attacking the Kage Summit, and tried to kill a Hokage Candidate with Kakashi and the apprentice of the true Hokage.

Allowing Sasuke to return?
Compare it letting a Rabid Dog into a Playground.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #25
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Doesn't really matter as he still killed the acting Hokage and attacking the Kage Summit, and tried to kill a Hokage Candidate with Kakashi and the apprentice of the true Hokage.

Allowing Sasuke to return?
Compare it letting a Rabid Dog into a Playground.

Good point!!!

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 03-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #26
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I hope not sasuke was kinda annoying as the goodguy i want him to become as evil as naruto is good but i think naruto is going to kill him which will not cause any hatered and sasuke will do something good like give naruto his eyes and with his senju dna naruto will awaken the rinnigan........thats my story and im sticking to it
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #27
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
I hope not sasuke was kinda annoying as the goodguy i want him to become as evil as naruto is good but i think naruto is going to kill him which will not cause any hatered and sasuke will do something good like give naruto his eyes and with his senju dna naruto will awaken the rinnigan........thats my story and im sticking to it

yah that would be kinda cool !

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 03-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #28
TetsuShatarii
Academy Graduate

TetsuShatarii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't really think he should be allowed back in Konoha. His fate was sealed the moment he attacked the 5 Kage summit, let alone when he killed Danzo. But honestly I don't really think that it matters because I think Sasuke is going to get killed.
TetsuShatarii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #29
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Post Re: SASUKE: should he be alowed to go back to konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsuShatarii View Post
I don't really think he should be allowed back in Konoha. His fate was sealed the moment he attacked the 5 Kage summit, let alone when he killed Danzo. But honestly I don't really think that it matters because I think Sasuke is going to get killed.
Yea he's pretty much screwed

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #30
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

regardless, if it does come to that, Naruto and Kakashi wont let anything happen to sasuke (assuming sasuke is 'sasuke', and is not blind with rage anymore), and Sakura and thus all of team 7 will side with Naruto and Kakashi, and when this happens of course Gai and Lee will side with them, and then probably all of the 'konoha 11', and then the rest of the shinoi; also the sand siblings if they are for whatever reason there (although if all this happens, with kishi Naruto would likely be hokage at this point anyways, so Gaara would be there as they are close friends). and thus in this manner with Naruto not letting anything happen to Sasuke (despite that the 'ninja world' perhaps wants him dead) and Kakashi and team 7 and whatnot, then you know how this gos; not to even mention the combined power of the aformentioned group of shinobi
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #31
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll tell you this, the series will downgrade a lot for me if Sasuke doesn't return.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:03 AM   #32
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Perhaps to send him into therapy for his obsessive compulsive behavior to exact revenge on everyone and their mama.
lulz.

Hmm, but that's a tough one. I really don't see them accept Sasuke back into the village because he's a war criminal and an S-ranked criminal. That's just too much sauciness to let back into Konoha right there. However, he did take out some Akatsuki members and got rid of that waste of space Danzo. Also, it seems he's about to take down Kabuto and ET, judging from the last manga chapter. The only way I see them allowing Sasuke back is if he get's acquitted for his bad behavior by either joining up with Naruto to fight for Konoha and helping to destroy Madara, Tobi, etc. They might consider letting him back. I really think he's going to just die in the war and perhaps with his dying breath Naruto will drag his sorry revenge-obsessed behind back "home" before he just is totally dead. Then no one will have to really worry about having him back in Konoha because he died when he got there. Everyone wins in that situation. hah.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #33
sakura%
Ninja Academy Student

sakura% is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes of course
like Gara who was kill the people that are look in his eyes.
he get the chance to change him self and be a human when he deserve to die
because what has he done.
sasuke is the same , untill now he didn't do anything bad for konoha..
so why not??
sakura% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #34
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Sasuke should be allowed simply because he is the one goin to deal with ET Madara...

If this doesnt happen, I'll quit watchin Naruto...
He's gonna do a great act, something good I presume, only then he will be allowed to. I think Sasuke's evilness has been decreased since he met ET Itachi.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #35
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke will be brought back...

So he can be subjected to all sorts of subliminal torture...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:28 PM   #36
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
Not really a Senju, he's an Uzumaki, distant cousin to the Senju.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #37
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Lets see where you stand between me and my goals

Sadly Nowhere
Can I be somewhere in the middle but way off to the side?

Also, @Colorles, Naruto will dominate Sasuke. It's fated that they fight.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #38
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Isn't one of the themes in Naruto is that people are able to change themselves (i.e Gaara, Hinata, Neji, ect) and redemption (i.e Nagato)
I think that if Sasuke (assuming he redeems himself) wasn't allowed back into the village it would be contradicting the message of the story.

___
/^ ^\ "Let's make our relationship clear" ~ Suigestu
/----\ Because you can't have Karin without Suigestu

/\/\/\/\/
(>_ <) "I would love only myself and fight only for myself" ~ Gaara
/ / l \ Support Gaara, and put him in your signature.

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
dillydally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #39
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
I'll tell you this, the series will downgrade a lot for me if Sasuke doesn't return.

Well then you're an idiot. As Vivi said, compare it to letting a rabid dog run around in a playground full of children.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #40
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura% View Post
yes of course
like Gara who was kill the people that are look in his eyes.
he get the chance to change him self and be a human when he deserve to die
because what has he done.
sasuke is the same , untill now he didn't do anything bad for konoha..
so why not??
^ This

Gaara used to murder people for funsies,but it's alright because they weren't kages? Fact is kishi let a murderous crazy person take control of an entire village once naruto snapped some sense into him. There's a good chance the same will happen with sasuke.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote