Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:15 AM   #21
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Another (Anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Kill himself? Kill one of the students?

I think worse than that.

The OP alters per death incase some haven't noticed.

Yukari - dead
Mizuno -dead
Takabayashi - dead

In the OP they have been replaced by:
HR Teacher.
Mizuno's brother.
Unknown 3rd Man.

In addition we have:
Akazawa
Ayano
Glasses girl
Teshigawara
Mochizuki
Unknown girl.

Considering this Anime has 12 Episodes the possibly deaths don't add up as we got 6 episodes remaining but according to the OP we got 9 deaths remaining.
And the dead might be replaced as well.

Well HR Teacher is as good as dead=/.
One replacement.
If the others die as well we get a possibly of 16 deaths.

16 deaths withing 6 episodes?
That screams something major will happen and the OP has a quick scene of a guy with a blade appearantly being after something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Episode 7 out. Interesting episode. Brutal opening sequence after the OP. Interesting episode.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #23
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Dat. opening sequence.Holy mother that really left me cringe.T_T

Not just the violence but also seeing the Class so disturbed.

Ayano and Kazami seem scarred for life.

I got a thought of who the extra is but I got no proof.
I think it's Sugiura.

There is DEFINITELY something wrong with her.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 02-24-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:03 AM   #24
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Also:
Spoiler:

From front to back:

Izumi Akazawa --Manabu Maeshima -- Yukari Sakuragi --Tomohiko Kazami -- Naomi Fujimaki

San Watanabe -- Jyunta Nakao -- Sachiko Nakajima - Noboru Saruta -- Megumi Tarata

Yumi Ogura -- Shigeki Yonemura -- Aya Ayano -- Daisuke Wakui -- Aki Matsui

Matsuko Arita -- Takeru Mizuno -- Yuuya Mochizuki -- Sakakibara -- Anzu Kanaki

Kazue Satou -- Yukito Tujii -- Haruka Etou -- Makoto Ouji -- Takako Sugiura

Mei Misaki -- Kenzou Kawahori -- Sayuri Kakinuma -- Teshigawara -- Takabayashi

Names of the students.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 02-24-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #25
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I keep forgetting about Sugiura. She hasn't really done much of anything. Her and Kazami are in the Ending/credits part, but I don't really feel like they've had an important role in the series. Potential future victims, or are they going to be important later.

I think that killing the dead person is what stops all the deaths from happening. I keep thinking this was said already, but apparently it wasn't. I bet that's what happened at the shine place 15 years ago. That guy from last episode probably killed whoever the extra was that year and left "it" behind. (a.k.a. the body)

I'm hoping for something a little more complicated than that though. Still wondering who the extra will be. And why is Akazawa so convinced she has meet Sakakibara before? And what's the deal with Mei? I'm still not convinced she's alive, but her being the dead one is just too obvious. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #26
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I keep forgetting about Sugiura. She hasn't really done much of anything.
Which is why I see her as suspicious.

She secretly watched Yumi and Jyunta talk.
She hasn't said a word yet despite having appeared rather often.

Quote:
And why is Akazawa so convinced she has meet Sakakibara before?
His dad noted they were in Yomiyama about 2 years ago.Then suddenly said he was wrong.

Quote:
And what's the deal with Mei?
Her doll eye can see things that should remain unseen.Hmm.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:52 AM   #27
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Episode 8 this week. Seemed like 75% of it was typical beach-based anime filler. (which means plenty of bathing suit fan service. I'm not necessarily complaining) Last 6 minutes were interesting.
Spoiler:
And another character dies a brutal death.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #28
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Author comfirmed sequel novel as well as a spin-off.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nchise-another

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #29
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

lolkay, so I've finally caught up to the anime, and it looks like sheets about to go down the next episode, a battle royal. O.o And also, thanks to stupid myanimelist and me clicking on a characters profile it revealed a spoiler to me about one of the characters, which totally ruined who I thought was dead.

Man I wish I could read those novels D=
I'm also going to start reading the manga, since I like the drawing design better.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #30
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
lolkay, so I've finally caught up to the anime, and it looks like sheets about to go down the next episode, a battle royal. O.o And also, thanks to stupid myanimelist and me clicking on a characters profile it revealed a spoiler to me about one of the characters, which totally ruined who I thought was dead.

Man I wish I could read those novels D=
I'm also going to start reading the manga, since I like the drawing design better.
Exactly why I am so paranoid about spoilers.

The anime and manga are slightly different, but i'm sure the same person will be dead in both of them.

Can't wait for the next 2 episodes!

Old 03-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #31
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

People dying. Wonderful. That's got my attention so it's now going on my list to read. Thanks guys.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #32
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Is this a new trend or something!?

YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #33
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
People dying. Wonderful. That's got my attention so it's now going on my list to read. Thanks guys.
Don't you just love anime's with people dying all over the place?

Why is she so perfect?
Old 03-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #34
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

what are those anime in sage's and vivi's sig?
Old 03-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #35
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Guilty Crown *o*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 03-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #36
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Don't you just love anime's with people dying all over the place?
Hell yes. Makes for an interesting read.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #37
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

New episode=HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sheet got real and intense. Death death death death death death death!
My Face:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
(I think I have a new quote now: Send the dead back to DEATH!)

/Casually slaughters everyone I see.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 03-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #38
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Best episode so far. **** just hit the fan and everyone broke.

Spoiler:
I hope Mei doesn't end up being the dead person. That's just too obvious. I wonder who Mei thinks it is.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #39
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

From this:
Spoiler:

to:
Spoiler:

Kinda sad she died.Was among my fav characters.

Spoiler:

Goddammit Makoto's death is among the most aweful ways to die.
The guy was exposed to that fireball for ages!D8
Funny how he died that way.Ladiesman (Full name: Prince Makoto) burnt to a crisp.
Gotta admit how he an Noboru were standing around down there gave me Beavis ad Butthead vibes.
"We're too cool for this ! hehehehe!"

And:
Keiko!Y u so mad!?Freaking Psycho Killer Granny!!!D8

And just two words regarding Takako:

you!

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #40
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Why is she so perfect?