Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Do you think my theory is correct?
Yes 5 22.73%
Maybe 17 77.27%
No, Its too far-fetched! 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #21
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: REVEALED:Sharingan's secrets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravenkorvinus View Post
amaterasu that extinguished Karin but Tsukoyomi..( chp415, pg 6)

look at the chapter that i have specified..why would he even activate his right eye if it only took Amaterasu to extinguish it?
this was also shown during his fight with raikage but not to extinguish it but to manipulate it..
i will only argue with this because i too do not know which controls which..so maybe you know the answer ^^

the rest you have proven your point and I have been sleepy..
Just because he used his right eye doesn't mean that he used Tsukuyomi.
Moreover since Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu it affects the victims mind and chakra flow and its effects are illusory.
Sasuke can cast Amaterasu with his left eye while is able to control the flames with his right eye (aka blaze release). That's what I think.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:42 AM   #22
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: REVEALED:Sharingan's secrets!The Truth behind the EMS!

That has to be just the most comprehensive theory I have ever read. ESPECIALLY that part of Kakashi's EMS
Old 03-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #23
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by misaki-chan View Post
you're theory is very interesting and makes sense too. i think it might be true =D
I concur, eye technique focus reminds somewhat of sazan*(3x3) eyes manga.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd
Old 03-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #24
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

its a good theory but i think each individual uchiha gets their own special jutsu based own their style and training koto was shuinsui and tsukuyomi is itachi now i think they all get an genjutsu but Sasukes more an mulniputive type that helps him get intel i dont remember madara using one yet but he could controll the fox so .....We havent seen sasukes special technique but it was going around he migth get his own time warping justu to counter naruto raw speed.....but if they all got tsukuyomi they would never lose itachi took kakashi out in a mere second.... And please never refer to tobi as madara right now they are two different characters its gets confusing!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by slyfoxx; 03-18-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #25
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
its a good theory but i think each individual uchiha gets their own special jutsu based own their style and training koto was shuinsui and tsukuyomi is itachi now i think they all get an genjutsu but Sasukes more an mulniputive type that helps him get intel i dont remember madara using one yet but he could controll the fox so .....We havent seen sasukes special technique but it was going around he migth get his own time warping justu to counter naruto raw speed.....but if they all got tsukuyomi they would never lose itachi took kakashi out in a mere second....
I gave an detailed explanation why every MS user has the same abilities...
It depends on individual skill how good each user is with a given ability...
e.g Itachi is more skilled in Tsukuyomi than Sasuke whereas Sasuke's skill with Amaterasu surpasses Itachi's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
And please never refer to tobi as madara right now they are two different characters its gets confusing!
I know it's confusing, but plz bear with it!
If you check the OP, the post is over 6+ month old-also I haven't edited it(proof of authenticity in case my theory is proven correct)
I am planning to create a new thread-a more updated version-since my ideas have matured since the last update
Old 03-19-2012, 04:25 AM   #26
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree on the Kakashi theory, hence why he hasn't lost vision yet.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #27
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Actually, you made Tobi = Madara.
You mentioned Madara having the EMS by replacing his eyes with Izuna's MS.
And later on the same place you mentioned Tobi evading Itachi / Sasuke's Ammy.

Also, regarding Kakashi having EMS, that's a bit far-fetched reason being Kakashi tries not to use MS / EMS too long otherwise he knows what will happen to him.

That's the reason he's afraid to use Kamui a lot as well.

Honestly, I don't think Kishi would go into much detail, especially about this, EMS is gained fairly by transplanting someone else's MS (only if you have one). I think that should be the end of it.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 03-19-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #28
K3nsh!n
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Actually, you made Tobi = Madara.
You mentioned Madara having the EMS by replacing his eyes with Izuna's MS.
And later on the same place you mentioned Tobi evading Itachi / Sasuke's Ammy.
Why do I have to repeat this again?
The OP along with the last edit date is over 6+ months old!!
It was when Tobi claimed he was Madara...
We knew Tobi =/= Madara for certain only when Madara was revived!
I made the theory considering Tobi was Madara...

Quote:
Also, regarding Kakashi having EMS, that's a bit far-fetched reason being Kakashi tries not to use MS / EMS too long otherwise he knows what will happen to him.

That's the reason he's afraid to use Kamui a lot as well.
Kakashi requires lot of chakra simply to use his sharingan alone.
Some of the chakra is wasted(compatibility issues arising from being a non-Uchiha)- even though after his first fight with Itachi he has got a lot better at preventing the chakra drain.
Using Kanui takes even greater toll. So Kakashi uses his MS only when the situation is dire. If he has some strategy to defeat his opponent without using Kamui, he will follow it and save his chakra, rather than using Kamui and exhaust himself...

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think Kishi would go into much detail, especially about this, EMS is gained fairly by transplanting someone else's MS (only if you have one). I think that should be the end of it.
I am aware of that. I am already planning to create a new thread with a much simpler explanation...
Old 03-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #29
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Six since Madara, you mean. MS users were rare throught the ages, supposedly, but Madara and Izuna were far from the first to activate it. Granted I don't recall Susie Shield being labeled rare, common, nor unique to Sasuke and Itachi... but that issue's for another time.
Please explain to me where it says that that was true.

For all you know, Madara could have been the Sage's grandson.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #30
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Madara can use susanoo

Old 03-20-2012, 08:44 AM   #31
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Madara can use susanoo
Therefore not a rarity...

Only 6 people have Mangekyou.

Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara all have Susanoo...

Who's to say Shisui and Izuna didn't have Susanoo too?

Tobi didn't even know Shisui had Mangekyou until he saw Danzo's arm.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:58 AM   #32
uchiha|itachi
Ninja Academy Student

uchiha|itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

impressive....i always wondered how kakashi awakened his MS since itachi said you have to kill your closest friends to obtain it but this make sense and i think you are right

Tags
ems, mangekyo, sharingan, uchiha