Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Leavers

What do you think about them? You know, when you're in a match wrecking your opponent and then they dashboard(forcefully leave game etc.) to avoid a loss. It happens in player matches but more often in ranked, and I think its hilarious mainly because its just a loss. Why take a disconnection point over a loss. I mean, if you truly have the skill to be that rank you are (most people don't deserve their ranks)then you shouldn't have to worry about losing those points or taking a loss here and there while still keeping the honor of actually losing . Keeps the fun in the game, even while competing.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:54 AM   #2
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Leavers

You must be referring to quitters. I thought that quitting in this game equals a loss...it seems CC2 didn't fix this.
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:57 AM   #3
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
You must be referring to quitters. I thought that quitting in this game equals a loss...it seems CC2 didn't fix this.
Yea...I feel cheated when they get to leave only resulting in a disconnection especially if I'm about to win....
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought this game made it so if you quit you get the loss and the 'winner' gets the points. I am saddened to see this is just like Storm 2's online

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
I thought this game made it so if you quit you get the loss and the 'winner' gets the points. I am saddened to see this is just like Storm 2's online
yea...sadly it doesn't seem like it does...unless I don't notice it while I send a friendly message to said quitter about how hes a wuss for leaving.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rage quitters suck.
i HATE that this is like S2 because it just strips you of your win.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Rage quitters suck.
i HATE that this is like S2 because it just strips you of your win.
Yea....but with Generations I get to wonderfully take replays thinking about recording them and uploading to youtube to log my list of every person who ragequits...sadly I don't waste my space on crappy fights.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #8
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Dude I had to play 10 games yesterday....only won 3. And 2 out of those 3 igot rage quit on. The second guy that did it I was really disappointed because I was doing my team ULT and he literally had to wait 2 more seconds. I sent him a message tellin him congrats he successfully frusturated me enough to make me get off game for the day. He sent me one back sayin lol, I shouldn't have cheated.........how did I cheat? By making you spams so I could get my team ULT off?
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #9
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
Dude I had to play 10 games yesterday....only won 3. And 2 out of those 3 igot rage quit on. The second guy that did it I was really disappointed because I was doing my team ULT and he literally had to wait 2 more seconds. I sent him a message tellin him congrats he successfully frusturated me enough to make me get off game for the day. He sent me one back sayin lol, I shouldn't have cheated.........how did I cheat? By making you spams so I could get my team ULT off?
Haha yea...they always leave me when they only manage to touch me once and I get one od the best combos imaginable leaving them to get hit by team ult lol..sadly I can never actually save a replay when they leave.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #10
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

So some dude beat me and I went and hunted his butt down and played again and won but he quit so in that exchange i only lost BP.....I swear to god they need penalties for quitters. If you quit you should loss BP, get a L AND be banned of online for like an hour. This is BS. Alot of high BP dudes I play just quit.
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #11
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
So some dude beat me and I went and hunted his butt down and played again and won but he quit so in that exchange i only lost BP.....I swear to god they need penalties for quitters. If you quit you should loss BP, get a L AND be banned of online for like an hour. This is BS. Alot of high BP dudes I play just quit.
I agree. Quitting should definitely penalize you. Maybe from quits 1 to 3, quitting only counts as a loss. 3 to 9, you lose a set amount of BP, according to your rank,, and you sustain a loss for each quit. At the tenth quit, you should be banned from ranked matches for a while.

Granted, this might just make things worse. Quitters would be even more desperate to win since they're already desperate to avoid losing. They'll probably work to devise some cheap strategy, such as spamming the Tsuchikage's jutsu, just so they win. Still, I'd rather have the amount of quitting jerks be reduced and deal with more future spamming. xD
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote