Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Hally vs Vermillion!

Rules: Old Freeverse
Starting distance: 50 feet
I will make the 1st move.
Conditions: Winner will have to face Royelric. Lolz he wants to face the winner.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.

Last edited by Hally; 03-19-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hally vs Vermillion!

Taking a nice walk though the desert of Hueco Mundo I notice my fraccion in the distance. He challenges me to a fight and I accept. I swiftly dash toward him fast pulling out dragoness halliellia, my zanpaktou. Its a long duel bladed sword made for piercing through the toughest defenses. The moment I swing my blade toward his face but then suddenly sonido out of sight leaving an afterimage in my place to make it seem like I am still in front attacking when really I am behind you. I swing my blade toward your head aiming to slice your head off. All this time I have been charging a cero in my mouth.

I release the cero as I fly back away into the distance fast. This black cero spiraling toward you close range aiming to engulf you. If it hits you you will die from the heat of the blast and strength. "Black Cero of Death!" This cero will explode on contact with almost anything creating a 50 foot wide superheated explosion which is lethal. I gain a distance of 75 feet remaining away from the blast. I then spin my sword around waiting to see what my opponent will do.

Alright so I am going really easy on you to start out. My moves will generally get harder.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh for crying out loud...........................-_- my house is officially haunted..................give me a sec to repost........nothing posted. Things just randomly turn off and on in my house in this case my computer.........while I was trying to post the move.

Edit nvm somehow it posted
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

uh kk

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Something wrong?
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

"not bad queen" *ducks ur blade* *flashsteps (or watever quincies use) far back n charges a cero on my bow, launches cero to collide wit ur cero causing a explosion, constantly flashsteps at a high speed n shoots arrows around u constantly*

*i've been using my spirit energy to make copies of myself each time i flashstep, all copies charge a cero n shoots at u, *charges another cero awaiting ur move*

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Somebody train him T_T
Old 03-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
"not bad queen" *ducks ur blade* *flashsteps (or watever quincies use) far back n charges a cero on my bow, launches cero to collide wit ur cero causing a explosion, constantly flashsteps at a high speed n shoots arrows around u constantly*

*i've been using my spirit energy to make copies of myself each time i flashstep, all copies charge a cero n shoots at u, *charges another cero awaiting ur move*

Thats nothing yet.
You counter my moves and then when I notice you begin to flash step and begin to attack, I spin around in a circle as my rotational shield forms around me instantly, deflecting all your arrows off into the distance as I remain unharmed. I hold up my shield intensifying it as your ceros come. Since they are normal ceros and made from copies of yourself they are generally weaker then a special cero and easily deflected away by my rotation. I then pull my rotational energy into my blade and swing it toward you charging your cero, creating a rotational blade of energy which releases toward you spiraling at high speeds aiming to pierce your heart. It has the ability to slice through the majority of sp based attacks deflecting any explosions away and will continue to fly toward you. It will Hom in on your location if you run and will follow you even if you make you make copies of yourself. It will still find you no matter how far you run. "Rotational Death Blade"
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #9
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Can I face winner *wink* xD
Old 03-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sure why not.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Yay! Kill him quickly! xD
Old 03-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

This will be fun to watch = D
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #13
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Thats nothing yet.
You counter my moves and then when I notice you begin to flash step and begin to attack, I spin around in a circle as my rotational shield forms around me instantly, deflecting all your arrows off into the distance as I remain unharmed. I hold up my shield intensifying it as your ceros come. Since they are normal ceros and made from copies of yourself they are generally weaker then a special cero and easily deflected away by my rotation. I then pull my rotational energy into my blade and swing it toward you charging your cero, creating a rotational blade of energy which releases toward you spiraling at high speeds aiming to pierce your heart. It has the ability to slice through the majority of sp based attacks deflecting any explosions away and will continue to fly toward you. It will Hom in on your location if you run and will follow you even if you make you make copies of yourself. It will still find you no matter how far you run. "Rotational Death Blade"
*constantly transmits outta tha way* got to choice *bow turns a solid silver*
*shooting concentrated blast witout charging, these blast are twice as strong as ceros n travels at a high paste speed, it consumes the spirit energy of anything if touches* *constantly transmitting*

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Where are you aiming it???
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Where are you aiming it???
at the blast, then u

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
*constantly transmits outta tha way* got to choice *bow turns a solid silver*
*shooting concentrated blast witout charging, these blast are twice as strong as ceros n travels at a high paste speed, it consumes the spirit energy of anything if touches* *constantly transmitting*

You seemingly absorb my blast as the attack heads toward me. Knowing full well that your attack cant absorb everything and anything forever and knowing it will have a limit I fire a black cero of death toward it which has the perfect effect. The cero collides with it and explodes while causing the attack to explode as well literally destroying it. If anything trys to absorb my BCD the it causes the attack or whatever absorbs it to basically explode. I fly far away out of the path of the explosion.

I then land behind you 20 feet away and slam my blade into the ground while raising my hand in the air. 20 long extensions shoot through the ground heading toward you while a black cero flys above you. The extensions shoot up around you from all angles aiming to wrap around your arms and legs while some aim to pierce your flesh. These extensions will burn you severely and if any cut you they will release my superheated sp inside your body which will burn you from the inside out. At the exact same time the cero aimed above your head will explode into 20 cero rotational cero blades aiming to pierce you all over your body and will slice through defenses and some sp based moves. "Raining Death Blades" The cero blades are guided and will follow you and the extensions will follow you as well making running futile.

"Come on and release! You gotta do better then that if you hope to beat me" I speak as I look toward you in the distance. "Also you dont want to consume my sp. Unless you like to create explosions." XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #17
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

let this work... *jumps in the air* HYOKUN *shoots a blast but instead of moving it creates a thick shield all around me that blocks all outside attacks* *sighs* "not yet queen" *flashsteps out the attack* i guess i'll show u my true power in normal form *shoots arrows on the ground, flashsteps shooting arrows on the ground *shoots a cero mixed with my own spirit energy in the sky, shoots arrow at a angle on the ground causing it to rise to a wave of energy, holds bow charging spirit energy awaiting your move*

l

Storm 3 Best

Last edited by Kyo Yasanagi; 03-19-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #18
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright so the arrows shooting at the ground stop my extentions which are following you? How does one cero beat 20 cero blades if thats what you are trying to do? Is it large enough to over take them and obsorb them?
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #19
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

just watch, they're not meant to stop ur extensions either

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #20
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But you need to explain better how exactly you counterd my move. Or is my move still chasing you??
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.