Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:32 AM   #1
Uzumaki Mako
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki Mako is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Naruto Shippuden Episode 254 Discussion

Lets Hunt The Kyuubi !!!
Uzumaki Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:49 AM   #2
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 254 Discussion

this episode was a good one... its not so serious o it was good ! and omg ! ZETSU WHOLEY WRECK !! hahaha i was a bit lost in the manga on why so many zetsus but damn ! .... so Naruto knows there is a war but doesnt know its about to happen.. he thinks it later on when he finishes his missions right ? .. i cant remember back properly to when it was told... im pretty sure Gaara told him the 4th Shinobi War was coming up just not when yeah ?? ...
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Loved the episode. So glad to see Deidara finally return !
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Episode was okay. Filler bits at the beginning were ridiculous. I do find the anime team's continued insistence on using that ostrich to be a bit humorous, however.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That god damn ostrich!

That Filler... gave me literal nightmares...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #6
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

My Site hasent got it yet Noooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by Otocon; 03-15-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

i have a problem with this episode at the beginning when naruto learns of his animal mission they tell him he's doing it for the 4th ninja war

but in the manga naruto left the island because he found out about the war (but that was much later when he first was on the island he had no idea the war was happening)

so they basically just made a big mistake since the manga didn't have naruto know about the war.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
i have a problem with this episode at the beginning when naruto learns of his animal mission they tell him he's doing it for the 4th ninja war

but in the manga naruto left the island because he found out about the war (but that was much later when he first was on the island he had no idea the war was happening)

so they basically just made a big mistake since the manga didn't have naruto know about the war.
I don't remember them saying it was for the 4th Shinobi World War.

Anyway, Condor the Ostrich is all-powerful. All hail the talking ostrich.
Schnarf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #9
Marcus123
Apprentice Genin

Marcus123 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

he already knows about the war he just doesnt know when it will be starting. they have lied to him about it so far
Spoiler:
next kaboto will take yamato and then naruto finds out the truth then leaves the island

i think you need to go back and read the manga again
Marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
djeii uzumaki
Freshmen Academy Student

djeii uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMG Zetsu x 100 K !! What a nightmare !
Ha ha and Naruto mission so funny with island animals
djeii uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #11
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it's funny that everything naruto has been through he never learned a ninja must see through deception.
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy View Post
it's funny that everything naruto has been through he never learned a ninja must see through deception.

yah your right!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:09 AM   #13
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Decent episode, next one will be sick!
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:30 AM   #14
NarutoXras3ngan
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoXras3ngan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the shinobi world war arc is going to be the best shippuden arc yet
NarutoXras3ngan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:10 AM   #15
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

agreeed ! ^^^^^^
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #16
Uzumaki_Naruto14
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki_Naruto14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Was that thing with the animals really a filler? It was funny, but it wasted half of the episode. It's not that we don't want those funny moments but 20 minutes per week are not enough to put fillers. I think it's good that i have started reading the manga.

Btw, don't you think that Deidara looks a bit weird? Ok, i agree he is undead but they could make him a bit better i think
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #17
MrJ
Freshmen Academy Student

MrJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Good episode overall I cannot wait till the war episodes get underway!

Quote:

Completely agree. I was a bit confused about that too.
MrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #18
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

At the beginning I was irritated that they put the ostrich in, but it ended up being really funny. Good episode overall.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569

Last edited by tsuki; 03-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #19
Uzumaki_Naruto14
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki_Naruto14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
At the beginning I was irritated that they put the ostrich in, but it ended up being really funny. God episode overall.
This thing with the animals was filler or not? I think that the ostrich was in fillers and not in the main story.
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #20
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Naruto14 View Post
This thing with the animals was filler or not? I think that the ostrich was in fillers and not in the main story.
Some of it was filler. it was a mix.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote