Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 AM   #21
NarutoFan333
Apprentice Genin

NarutoFan333 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Funniest moment in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatsumiTora View Post
I find loads of moments in Naruto to be funny... So I can't really particularly state which one,
I totally agree!

PSN: Skinnyboy20

Dr. J's Underground Lab
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoFan333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #22
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
mine would be when naruto was sleep walking and did a number of his attacks on yamato, where he was trying to wake naruto up at the same time. naruto ended it with a rasengan. this was not in the episode but if you watch online then they usually play a short little video at the end.
it is funny how naruto and the others try to attack Yamato..
and then he has to protect himself using his mokuton. and when he wakes up in the morning..he looks miserable..hahahh

poor Yamato...

and another clip at the end

Kakashi is a host for some ramen eating contest
and hinata won it. i think she had like 41 bowls or something..
Yamato had like 40

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

was a filler in the original series....

when the third hokage asked to join naruto when peeping

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #24
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
was a filler in the original series....

when the third hokage asked to join naruto when peeping
thought that was jiraya?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Nah. It was near the beginning of the series

Naruto met with sandaime
And Naruto was able to peep without getting caught
And hiruzen smiled that dirty old man smile and asked naruto to take him next time since natuto has never been caught

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #26
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nah. It was near the beginning of the series

Naruto met with sandaime
And Naruto was able to peep without getting caught
And hiruzen smiled that dirty old man smile and asked naruto to take him next time since natuto has never been caught
good thing im gonna do a marathon session of the Original series of all the volumes that i have...only missing 15 & 16 of the original naruto.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 AM   #27
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Original: Most scenes with Jiraiya, with a few exceptions. The series wasn't quite so serious back then.

Shippuuden: The
scene isn't funny, but I love the faces Pein makes during his fight with Naruto.

Some of the fillers are funny... Ex. Shino disguised as the dancing, singing guy in the episode where he and Naruto are on a mission...

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #28
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

When Naruto was sleeping with the Kakashi sex toy thing

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #29
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
good thing im gonna do a marathon session of the Original series of all the volumes that i have...only missing 15 & 16 of the original naruto.
Hmm. I gota do that too someday. Along with One Piece
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otocon View Post
When Naruto was sleeping with the Kakashi sex toy thing
Ahahah. It looked more like a Kakashi plush doll to me
But if it was an adult toy......i gota find myself one that looks like that.. Kakashi one... *smirk...*nosebleed. Ahh yessss

A filler ep in original, shino laughing

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #30
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Wink Re: Funniest moment in Naruto

Quote:
Hmm. I gota do that too someday. Along with One Piece

Ahahah. It looked more like a Kakashi plush doll to me
But if it was an adult toy......i gota find myself one that looks like that.. Kakashi one... *smirk...*nosebleed. Ahh yessss

A filler ep in original, shino laughing
Ah well it look adaultive but shino laughing was good

Old 02-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #31
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When Sakura smashed Naruto and Konohamaru just before they first met Gaara.

Also when Konohamaru says "very slick, Boss"
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #32
Uzumaki_Naruto14
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki_Naruto14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFan333 View Post
I totally agree!
I agree too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
When Sakura smashed Naruto and Konohamaru just before they first met Gaara.

Also when Konohamaru says "very slick, Boss"
Agreed! And it's funny every time that sakura punches naruto. I really laugh at these moments!
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
Hashirama's Wood
Genin

Hashirama's Wood is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When Rock Lee was drunk.

I KNOW WHAT YOUR MOTHER DID LAST NIGHT.

"
Itachi's manhood was voted 'Most Beautiful' over Hatake Kakashi's face."

Hashirama's Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #34
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Post Re: Funniest moment in Naruto

When that monkey thing on naruto's back grabbed sakura's Boob x,x

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #35
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Kakashi: "Hidden Leaf...Secret Finger Jutsu! A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!"

*naruto goes flyin

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 03-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #36
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Closet Perv V Pervy Sage

GO toad

Old 03-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #37
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the piggyback with kakashi and gai and then lee asking neji. then kakashi being in second, not lee was just great.

thousand years of death will forever be a classic.

i lol every time yamato does his eyes all creepy and naruto spazzes out.

when sai is making everyone either awkward or angry.

the first time naruto did sexy jutsu on the show. me and my best friend busted up!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #38
Uzumaki_Naruto14
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki_Naruto14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
When that monkey thing on naruto's back grabbed sakura's Boob x,x
Can you tell me exactly which episode is this? I want to watch it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
the piggyback with kakashi and gai and then lee asking neji. then kakashi being in second, not lee was just great.

thousand years of death will forever be a classic.

i lol every time yamato does his eyes all creepy and naruto spazzes out.

when sai is making everyone either awkward or angry.

the first time naruto did sexy jutsu on the show. me and my best friend busted up!
I agree with all of these! All of them are very funny moments!
Uzumaki_Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #39
G-mac
Freshmen Academy Student

G-mac is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The funniest moment of Naruto is of course in Episode 4: The Hidden Leaf's secret finger jutsu; Thousand years of death!

Oh, and the second one is when Lee is drunk.
G-mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #40
AZswampy
Ninja Academy Student

AZswampy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought the part where Kimimaro was about to kill Lee then Lee just yells (Wait I have to take my medicine!) And Kimimaro just stops and looks all confused. I also thought all the follwing scenes were comical such as when Lee pretends to be sleeping XD