Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #61
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hally vs Lone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
You forget that all the reiatsu within the ring is absorbed already before you release your flames. Because of that the flames don't absorb any reiatsu, right? I'm just saying that's all, lolz. It doesn't really matter. xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Hally you don't know anything about me." I bring up my right hand with a grin across my face, "It's time to show you some of my real power!" The flames come into contact with the palm of my hand, "Blazing Light Hell!" A massive wave of light overcomes the flames devouring them of there ability to absorb other reiatsu, as the light quickly absorbs the left over reiatsu from the dieing out flames. The wave of light grows even bigger after absorbing the reiatsu and travels towards you destroying everything that's in front of you, as for the ring of light that was around us, it has given the wave of light all of the reiatsu it has stored inside it, with this much reiatsu the wave of light explodes in a massive blast of golden flames that are even hotter than the flames of hell itself. All the while I had sonido away from the blast into the distance, as I wipe the sweat off my forehead,

"That was just a little of what I can do now. Hope it wasen't too much for you, Hally."

Golden flames begin to swirl around my right hand, as I laugh and flick my flicks to appear right in front of you. My hand extends forward right for your heart. The flames around my hand will burn right through anything if they touch the flames. If you happen to block it with your sword or maybe even armor a mark will appear on it that looks like a skull on fire. From the ground behind you five claws shot right of different spots all over your back. You can see that I had released my claws into the ground when attacking you with my other hand. I jump to the side and pull my claws from the ground, as they come out of the ground I bring them towards your body aiming to slice you into pieces. I sonido back about 20ft and create ten blazing spears of light in the air around me, "I wonder what's going to happen now." The spears spin in the air around me, as I get into a fighting stance and wait for your next move.

You manage to devour my flames some how as your move heads toward me. I soar back as the attack heads toward me as I swing my blade out releasing a gigantic wave of silver energy toward your attack. "I was saving this move for someone else but you have forced me to use it since you destroyed my flames." I speak as the rotation around my body begins to spread out and multiply creating several layers of rotation while spinning faster and faster. As for the wave it continues to your light wave colliding with it as it literally engulfs your entire wave in a shear bright silver radiant light which is nearly blinding to the naked eye.

"Radiance flames of purity" I say as the effects of your special wave begin to dwindle away into nothing basically purifying your wave. However that does not mean it isn't as deadly. It still packs the same punch and can kill anything it touches but it cant absorb my radiant purity flames. So as a result it creates an explosion like nothing you have seen before. However there is the other blast I have to worry about as well as the one I just created by our colliding flames. Knowing this I yell out "Elemental Energy Transfer: Hurricane Shield" And with that my shield expands leaving me in the center within the eye which is completely calm. The hurricane shield collided with the explosion as well as the blast from that ring I explode a part of my hurricane shield outward literally forcing the attacks away from me blowing them off into the distance.

The force of my shield reaching levels beyond a hurricane level 5. I then pull the rest of my shield back in toward me absorbing the majority of it back into my blade while some remains spiraling around me. When you get close to me and your hand extends toward me my eyes detect your fast moves as I leap into the air fast above the attack evading it entirely. Being higher in the air and noticing your claws when they try to strike me from behind with your claws I spin around and use my other hand which if you remeber from previous fights holds a shield which is made out of my zanpaktou material making it as strong as my zanpaktou but larger and a shield shape. Your claws collide with my spiked shield as I block them easily. You then aim your claws toward my body again as I swing my shield toward them blocking them entirely. My shield remains intact. I then notice these spears as I prepare to attack you. "Really now! Lets stop fooling around shall we???

"Emerge from the Darkness, Oscuras Dragoness Halliellia" I speak as my sp shoots out everywhere in one massive explosion of red and black energy literally tearing HM apart and heading directly toward you. The sp around me is very heavy to my opponents and can be often really hard to move in. It is also superheated and has the ability to slice and tear things apart. It aims to consume you and kill you.

You see me transform as I now have 6 wings, 10 tails my claws have grown even longer. My body is now covered in a extremely durable and strong hollow bone covering my skin all over me from head to toe. On top of that is a very strong and durable metal armor, durable due to the fact my sp is infused inside it so I can manipulate my armor as I chose. My eyes turn blood red as my sp spirals around me in a tight condensed sphere. This reddish black sp has a burning corrosive property and will literally disintegrate almost anything on contact. It is also very explosive depending on what I decide to do with the sp. Its spiraling speeds reach the rotational speeds would be equal to a rotational wind of an F5 tornado which can literally tear things apart, level building and blow them away making my deflection of attacks even more enhanced then before. If you come in contact with this shield it will tear your skin apart, infect your body with its corrosive burning property and it will kill you. I still hold my double bladed sword and my shield which is even more enhanced with sp.

I let out a massive roar toward you as a spiraling blast of sp enhanced with sound waves shots toward you at extreme speeds. "Death Scream" If the sound hits you you will be disoriented and your ear drums will literally burst along with losing your balance and control. The sp part of it will literally melt your skin right off as corrosive properties will eat away at your bones and organs ultimately killing you. 5 massive rotational blades form in front of me as they then shoot off toward you being guided. They aim toward your spears striking them and causing them to explode instantly setting off 5 explosions hoping to engulf you. "Now then! Its......time you die"

I speak as the sp all around me has now spread out along the ground eating it away creating a pool of thick liquid that seems to cover a massive area in a lake of liquid molten lava like material with spiraling whirlpools all over the place. I smirk as I sonido out of sight and above you high in the air as the liquid forms beneath us. If you touch this liquid it will stick too you like a thick glue and begin to drag you under while burning you to nothingness. "I only used moves like this once. Against the great Maikeru Shinigami and the insane Dev in the finals of the tournament. Not even lord Killsworth knows about my new moves!"

I smirk as the spikes along each of my wings 600 in total reveal themselves as I spread them out. I only release 50 spikes from my wings and aim down toward you spiraling taking on a rotational drill like effect. They are made out of the metal from my highly durable armor and the special sp surrounding the metal allows for me to manipulate in any way I chose.

The metal drills shoot toward you aiming to surround you above from all angles homing in on your locations. The metal drills will then shoot down toward you at immense speed as they grow larger and larger to create massive rotational drills the size of massive swords. Each drill has the effect to easily slice through most defenses and since its not pure SP based and a mix of actual armored metal and sp this makes it an even more lethal attack. The metal can survive intense temperatures since its what is used to protect my body so it can easily slice through some energy based attacks and explosions depending. Each metal drill will be guided toward you to aim to pierce right into your body threatening to drill through your defenses and impale you all over killing you as numerous ones will be aimed to strike your head as well as other areas all around you. "Barrage of Death!" You will have to deal with this plus the sp liquid below you which is slowly rising up.

"Burning Nightmare!" I speak as giant hands made of the liquid reach out toward you while the barrage of death is happening. There are 4 hands that reach out aiming to grab a hold of your body constricting your movements while burning you severely as the liquid burns away at your flesh. Once the onslaught is over the hands will literally threaten to pull you down into the pool of liquid and kill you. I fly higher into the air as the liquid rises and gains more power. I hold my blade as a golden light begins to flicker around it.

"You wanted to see me using my powerful moves! Well now I am just beginning! This is the end!"
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #62
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Lolz at least we got farther this time. Epic fight Lone epic fight one of my best in a long time. Thank you. See your good when you counter.

Result= Tie (we had to to focus on calamity since this fight would have gone on and one)

Next time we fight to the death.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #63
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why didnt we keep this fight going but just slowly meaning counter whenever but calamity comes first??? Why..............I was sooooooooooo close this time.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.