Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Muffin vs Bacon

Rules: Old
The rules in a nut are there are no limit within reason. In fact a person in bfv can literally bend space and time to kill a person before they were born, granted they accept their opponent countering it by bending the same universe to counter them. Just aim to have fun and use powers you think should have been in bleach,but they weren't =3

__

Minutes became hours, hours into days, and days into eternity. Time has been lost on me since last great war. There was not a soul left in all of hueco mundo, even the great menos migrations started to wane. Everything I held dear drifted away before my eyes. The mighty empires have crumbled, my kind extinct, and even the little mannerisms of my culture too. Not a shred of my humanity was left in the physical plane. Therefore I figured the only way to escape the bitter scorn of being alone was to emulate my memories in my dreams. Where this boundless desert was still the thriving patch of land where water once rushed unhindered by the elements. A place where one could feel the cool dew of the morning mist off a blade of grass. The place I called home for generations as I called home. My body went limp all those centuries ago only to be buried by the ever shifting sands.

That is until a shred of life appeared out of the blue. The vibrations created by the wavelengths of her reiatsu stirred my dormant body with a vengeance. The abrupt surge of blood which flowed into my once decrepit muscles allowed me to break free of my prison to create an eruption of sand. What was left in its wake was a towering pillar of debris which shot into the heaven and rained upon everything for miles on end. Unfortunately for the person who woke me up, my mind was locked in the memories of final fight with the queen of hueco mundo. Although the scars of battle were not present, the pain was there as I bellowed to the distant being, " Why did you do it sire, why"?!

Instinctively using the sheer speed of a double sonnido before her while, I was able to leave a momentary copy of myself before launching myself in the air. The copy will open its eyes to unleash a massive yet almost invisible impulse into my perceived enemy. Since the our brain is nothing more than a network of interconnected nerves which carry electrical impulses, this technique was used to disrupt hers. As I reached the zenith of my ascent within a matter of seconds, I was amassing spirit energy into my right arm. The very fabric of hueco mundo began to tear at the seams within the vicinity of my reaitsu. To the naked eye it would seem as if the light was bending all around me,but in fact its the product of my energy being split to create an unrivaled surge of power.

Now swinging my arm toward her, a crescent distortion of light will be sent toward her.This distortion of space is one which will be of infinite pressure. One which will build to implode upon itself to create a singularity to destroy whatever it collides with. Perched high above my perceived queen, I began to freefall toward her with a bloated stomach.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote