Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #224061
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Nahhh I just got straight into the bath. :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #224062
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thats good and yeah as long as you use lots of water the chocolate should come right out usually it doesn't take much for it to melt anyways.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #224063
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

MY BODY IS READY!

@Itachi: Sure did. Just slunk away into my lavender bath

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #224064
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I just LMAO so hard. xD

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #224065
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ready!? Ready for what?

Nice hot baths sure do feel nice sometimes.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #224066
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I just LMAO so hard. xD
Why?What?When?

*Stands on Tippy-toes like Meerkat*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #224067
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Ready!? Ready for what?

Nice hot baths sure do feel nice sometimes.
Lolz *Perv*

Suure. Betchu' make plenty of bubbles in your baths. DISCUSTING!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #224068
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Lolz *Perv*

Suure. Betchu' make plenty of bubbles in your baths. DISCUSTING!
lol Yeah I know.

Ummmm I don't know what you are talking about.>.>
Old 03-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #224069
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Why?What?When?

*Stands on Tippy-toes like Meerkat*
Because of what you said, lolz. xD

Old 03-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #224070
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Because of what you said, lolz. xD
Awww! *Gets all embarassed*

I like it when people laugh at my jokes! *Bites lips and quints eyes (Looks like a right creep)*

@Itachi:

Oooooooh suuuuuuure you don't. *winks sarcastically*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #224071
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I like it when people laugh at my jokes! *Bites lips and quints eyes (Looks like a right creep)*

@Itachi:

W-whats that wink for i-im telling you the truth.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #224072
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hikari!

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #224073
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
W-whats that wink for i-im telling you the truth.
Oh yeah-heh Sure, that's rich *chuckles*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #224074
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

@Itachi:

Hikari is all embarassed. =D

*laughs away* What? o.o

Old 03-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #224075
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf!

Tree!

Mother nature!

But mainly Leaf.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #224076
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

I have to go... D: Bye bye everyone.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #224077
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh yeah-heh Sure, that's rich *chuckles*
B-but...*nose starts growing really long* damn.>.<
Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #224078
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Bye Hikari!

Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #224079
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Awww ok see you moma-chan.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #224080
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Leaf!

Tree!

Mother nature!

But mainly Leaf.
lol xD

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not