Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Masashi Kishimoto vs. WWE Creative Team

Who sucks more?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Masashi Kishimoto vs. WWE Creative Team

Kishi is starting to suck now, but come on, WWE has been repetitive for years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And Naruto has sucked for years.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
And Naruto has sucked for years.
Shippuden has sucked for years

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #5
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

depending on the era the E crushes Kishi

I mean for example Vince Russo is legitimately responsible for Owen Hearts Death and maybe Pillman as well

Has Kishimoto killed any one with his incompetent writing?
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
NBT
Banned

No current WWE.

I thought that was Vince McMahon's fault.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
depending on the era the E crushes Kishi

I mean for example Vince Russo is legitimately responsible for Owen Hearts Death and maybe Pillman as well

Has Kishimoto killed any one with his incompetent writing?
My childhood? My hope for the world? My sense of wonder?

Can you past the death of those things off so easily? ;~;

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
My childhood? My hope for the world? My sense of wonder?

Can you past the death of those things off so easily? ;~;
I suppose it depends on how many people share your pain

Quote:
I thought that was Vince McMahon's fault.
No it wasn't even Harts own family blames Russo for that

Roddy Piper ended up shooting on him one time in TNA over it and came close to killing him

plus the moron allowed sycho sid to work for WCW when Sid prior stabbed Orndorf like seven times with a pair of sheers and he knew Sid had beef with other talent and had attempted to kill..two others and might have had a hand in murdering another wrestler under orders from a promoter in the territory era

Basically Russo is a free man who should be in prison for multiple counts of negligent homicide and manslaughter
Old 03-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
NBT
Banned

That's just sad.And TNA actually hired him?

I wanna see that shoot.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's just sad.And TNA actually hired him?

I wanna see that shoot.
you're honestly surprised TNA hired him? These idiots fired Jim Cornette and hired friggen Jeff Hardy..who proceeded to use drugs and show up high to PPV's and botch the main events

I mean seriously Sting had to shoot on Jeff Hardy and take him out in under a second at the main event of one of their most important PPV's because he was too stoned to wrestle safely

This might be a worked shoot but it comes off as pretty legit to be honest.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WWE for sure.

I don't know about you, but controlling/watching sweaty gay men jumping all over each other doesn't really appeal to me. At least Kishi isn't completely gay.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you're honestly surprised TNA hired him? These idiots fired Jim Cornette and hired friggen Jeff Hardy..who proceeded to use drugs and show up high to PPV's and botch the main events

I mean seriously Sting had to shoot on Jeff Hardy and take him out in under a second at the main event of one of their most important PPV's because he was too stoned to wrestle safely

This might be a worked shoot but it comes off as pretty legit to be honest.
Never bothered to pay much attention to TNA due to how crap it is.Heard about the Jeff thing and I lost a lot of respect for him after that,though he has been clean for awhile now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
WWE for sure.

I don't know about you, but controlling/watching sweaty gay men jumping all over each other doesn't really appeal to me. At least Kishi isn't completely gay.
1.What does any of the have to do with this thread?
2.AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #13
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

That Jeff thing happened after he had one of his BEST matches in Japan

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
That Jeff thing happened after he had one of his BEST matches in Japan
how does that invalidate it? or the corruption and incompetence of TNA

Sting was someone who once might have been in the top ten or fifteen performers ever..in the bizz..he's continued presence there is harming and butchering that
Old 03-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #15
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I know, even today I am puzzled on how he went downward so quickly

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #16
NBT
Banned

Sting or Jeff?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #17
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Jeff

I mean, he did a great match for NJPW, the he screws it up in the US facing an even better opponent? something really wrong happened to him that time

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know, even today I am puzzled on how he went downward so quickly
Sting didn't go downward he's suffering from lack of quality by association

Jeff was never great ever..he was better then his brother slightly but he was nothing to write home about and if memory serves the moron almost killed someone via botch in a TLC match

Jeff had..one or two good matches with Edge and Eddie..but even then it looked like he did so well in those matches specifically because he was being handled by those two

Quote:
Sting or Jeff?

I said top fifteen performers ever..that includes giants like Bruno Sammartino Randy Savage Hogan the Rock HBK and Austin

Context NBT I was talking about Sting..The Hardy's don't even deserve to lace up their boots

Quote:
Jeff

I mean, he did a great match for NJPW, the he screws it up in the US facing an even better opponent? something really wrong happened to him that time
he blew his shot at tapping what little potential he had..by doing Cocaine and Heroine

basically you can thank Scott Halls for destroying another wrestlers career

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 03-14-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #19
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am a huge Jeff fan but Matt WAS the better of the 2...although that's not much, of course

Funny thing is, when Jeff left WWE in '09, he was more popular than Cena

And yeah, Scott Hall is a bad influence, dunno why he was given the chance in TNA

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am a huge Jeff fan but Matt WAS the better of the 2...although that's not much, of course
Matt had superior mic skills but Jeff was a better worker..and that's not much

Quote:
Funny thing is, when Jeff left WWE in '09, he was more popular than Cena
he was getting a decent push and people started to get tired of Cena at that point

Quote:
And yeah, Scott Hall is a bad influence, dunno why he was given the chance in TNA
well mostly because TNA is a bad promotion that took the worse of WCW and exists solely to steal money from the Carters