Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default A battle anyone?

No restrictions.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: A battle anyone?

what race r u?
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Arrancar.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

ah, what the heck. go first
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If this doesn't get started fast, I'll do a quick spar with you. :3

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
If this doesn't get started fast, I'll do a quick spar with you. :3
Yay. :P
Old 03-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

/lurks
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #8
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm using Voldemort.

I'm not surprised to see mostly every Arrancar hide but I am shocked to see one brave one stand right in front of me. About 20 meeters. "Fine, I'll take him on." I reach over and release my wand (Zanpakutou) from my left sleeve and rapidly start firing strong green cero's at my opponent. Suddenly the cero attacks stop. They reason the stop is because I'm charging up a huge sphere of a cero. "Abracadabra, motherfu---" the sphere explodes into a huge and wide cero that will kill my opponent. The cero always has a tracking spell. Meaning it'll follow my opponent around until it hits the target.

--

Done.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
YouTube:
Old 03-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #10
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I'm using Voldemort.

I'm not surprised to see mostly every Arrancar hide but I am shocked to see one brave one stand right in front of me. About 20 meeters. "Fine, I'll take him on." I reach over and release my wand (Zanpakutou) from my left sleeve and rapidly start firing strong green cero's at my opponent. Suddenly the cero attacks stop. They reason the stop is because I'm charging up a huge sphere of a cero. "Abracadabra, motherfu---" the sphere explodes into a huge and wide cero that will kill my opponent. The cero always has a tracking spell. Meaning it'll follow my opponent around until it hits the target.

--

Done.
I'll post my character soon.

----

This entity must be one of the few arrancar not to coward away; then again, he doesn't know who I am. Upon hearing his words, I looked at him apathetically and said, "Do me a favor and don't bore me, else your death shall come sooner than expected." I saw the man pulling out his weapon, only to see him fire ceros at me. I calmly reacted and evaded them with raw speed, "Foolish indeed." I looked closely from afar and noticed that my opponent was charged up a spherical cero; The cero suddenly exploded into a large and wide variant, I attempted to evade it but it had some sort of a homing effect, so I charged right at it, causing the cero to engulf me completely. However it didn't destroy me nor did it harm me as I created a barrier by releasing a sufficient amount of spiritual energy and shapedit to ensure my safety before colliding with the attack.

"Is that all you got?" I said calmly and with no expression. I suddenly used sonido to appear behind my oppponent, unsheathing my sword in the blink of an eye and attempt to decapitate him, swinging my sword in great speeds. I take a step back and charge at pointblank range my signature technique, "Cero Oscuras." The cero was just five inches away from my opponent. I peered in with one eye and looked at my opponent, waiting for his next move.

Last edited by Phazonous; 03-14-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

explain the barrier better. "As I produce a black burst of se, creating a barrier in front of me" just to be more descriptive. Other than that, good counter.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #12
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
I'll post my character soon.

----

This entity must be one of the few arrancar not to coward away; then again, he doesn't know who I am. Upon hearing his words, I looked at him apathetically and said, "Do me a favor and don't bore me, else your death shall come sooner than expected." I saw the man pulling out his weapon, only to see him fire ceros at me. I calmly reacted and evaded them with raw speed, "Foolish indeed." I looked closely from afar and noticed that my opponent was charged up a spherical cero; The cero suddenly exploded into a large and wide variant, I attempted to evade it but it had some sort of a homing effect, so I charged right at it, causing the cero to engulf me completely. However it didn't destroy me nor did it harm me as I created a barrier by releasing a sufficient amount of spiritual energy and shapedit to ensure my safety before colliding with the attack.

"Is that all you got?" I said calmly and with no expression. I suddenly used sonido to appear behind my oppponent, unsheathing my sword in the blink of an eye and attempt to decapitate him, swinging my sword in great speeds. I take a step back and charge at pointblank range my signature technique, "Cero Oscuras." The cero was just five inches away from my opponent. I peered in with one eye and looked at my opponent, waiting for his next move.
I slowly place my hand over my face and loudly begin to laugh. "Ha ha ha ha, is this kid serious?" I ask myself. I sense my opponents presence behind me so I quickly turn around and with my hierro being as strong as it is, I stop the blade with my hand. "I'm not your ordinarry Arrancar, son." I watch as he raises his hand and gets ready to shoot his cero, I waste no time and raise my wand up and sonido back at the same time and quickly say, "Abracadabra!" making a even wider cero shoot from my Wand (Zanpakutou), once both cero's meet my glowing green cero extracts all the reiatsu from my opponents cero. Canceling it out. While my cero still continues its path towards my opponent.

I put away my wand where I got it from (my left sleeve). With one hand behind my back and the other hand is open in front of me, aiming at my opponent I say, "Dios Oscuro." in a blink of an eye a lighting fast black lighting bolt escapes my fingertips and reach my opponents close range enviroment quicker than sound. The bolt then stops suddenly and makes a huge sphere of lighting, huge enough to fit a mansion. The sphere attempts to engulf my opponent and eventually (when inside) paralyze him.

I sonido back enough to not get engulfed in my own creation. I watch my opponent. Trying to guess what his next move might be.

--

I can't come up with anything better. This character is new so I'm like testing him out I guess. I'm improvising as I go.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cool ideas so far
Old 03-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #14
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
Cool ideas so far
Thanks Naruto.