Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #21
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Rap Music Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
yeah i heard that "earl's back" track, i just remember not being overly impressed by it, didnt meet the hype. i'll relisten tho.
Yeah, I was disappointed by it too. But do you know abstract ninjaa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
It would help if people didn't have ghost writers.
Most unsigned artists don't have them, and that's usually the type of rappers I listen to so it doesn't affect me too much. Dr. dre uses a bunch of ghost writers though. I'm pretty sure wiz does too. He's such a disgrace to rapping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #22
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post

Most unsigned artists don't have them, and that's usually the type of rappers I listen to so it doesn't affect me too much. Dr. dre uses a bunch of ghost writers though. I'm pretty sure wiz does too. He's such a disgrace to rapping.
I know, I was disappointing in Lil Wayne when I found out, but this performance poet who teaches at a college here has a major background in underground hip hop. He gave us an impromptu lecture on it.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #23
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

yeah abstract ninjaa from chuuwee's crew TUS right? i think i first stood up n really listened to him on this track: http://youtu.be/kv-xaKPKIl4

the tennis match flow is ridiculous on it.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #24
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Me too. I love that song. I'm waiting for chuuwee to come out with a new project. All I've heard by him was be cool.

Also I'm listening to that lupe song you told me about. I like the outro more than the actual song right now. Maybe it's cause I haven't had an actual chance to decifer it yet though.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 03-01-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Solid list. I really like B.o.B.'s first album and his no genre mixtape.

Have you ever hear molliwhopped by earl? It's nasty. And way better when he's not talking about rape. But he stopped that. I don't like tyler either. I did for like 3 months, but then I got over him and realized that he like... sucks.

From Molliwopped
"He says garage band flow, this needs no reasoning. " - Earl
"Chip on my shoulder like I'm dieting with Pringles
I brush it off quick like H to the O-V""

And from Dat a**
"Hypebeast's highly likely to bite me
And try to high five me, but I just give them high threes
Cause y'all don't get two, touch me, I'm the s***"

His flow and lyrics are really on par for a 14 year old. Imagine how good he is now at 18. He released a song when he came back from somoa and he's like in his prime. He's releasing another new song soon.
Check out B.o.B's E.P.I.C Mixtape. It is truly amazing. I love every single one of the songs on there.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #26
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

You stupid kids and your HIP-HOP!!!!!!!

Edit: BTW i wore my YMCMB shirt today

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Check out B.o.B's E.P.I.C Mixtape. It is truly amazing. I love every single one of the songs on there.
I tried to listen to it, but I never got past the first 3 songs. I'm gonna try again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
You stupid kids and your HIP-HOP!!!!!!!

Edit: BTW i wore my YMCMB shirt today
I hate YMCMB

Old 03-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
I hate YMCMB
dnt hate cuz i'm stylin on u

Old 03-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Rap Music.

Prime example of an oxymoron.

THAT'S A DRUG JOKE AND A RAP ISN'T MUSIC JOKE.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Rides my automated chair up the stairs*

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #30
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Rap Music.

Prime example of an oxymoron.

THAT'S A DRUG JOKE AND A RAP ISN'T MUSIC JOKE.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Rides my automated chair up the stairs*
Spoiler:

not gonna lie im still a fan of drake. and in the summer i was all over nicki minaj lol. then she did stupid hoe...smh.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #31
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

If Nicki Minaj wasn't a hot girl, I wonder how many fans she'd really have.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #32
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Since the government shut down almost every single album downloading site, people are gonna have to buy music, I think that's gonna kill rap.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #33
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
If Nicki Minaj wasn't a hot girl, I wonder how many fans she'd really have.
I don't like her because she's pretty, the pretty is just an added bonus.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #34
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Rhymesayers is really the only rap label I can listen to.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #35
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I don't like her because she's pretty, the pretty is just an added bonus.
I honestly can't respect the music she makes because I don't find her lyrical and when she changes the tone of her voice, it makes it hard to hear.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #36
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

I hate that about some of her things, I really want to hear the word and then I just tune out and focus on 'what the heck did she just say?'. But I am not going to have that be a deciding factor, because the rest of her voice is pretty nice and there are slower paced songs I enjoy with that. She is just not someone I would rule out, just sigh in frustration a little. A lot of selling hip/hop is a rough draft in that way, but they think hiding behind edits and sound engineering constitutes as replacements improvement and growth. So I will pay the 99 cents for a song, but not the $14 for an album.

Old 03-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #37
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

relevant and amusing http://www.kanyezone.com/

Old 03-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #38
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

This game is the chizznit!!!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #39
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
relevant and amusing http://www.kanyezone.com/
holy crap, lawd thats funny.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #40
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Anybody heard BIG K.R.I.T.'s new mixtape? I really like him, but I don't like this project it seems to southern for me.

And does anybody use rapgenius?