Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default General Guan Du' vs. Jun (Training Section)

Rules: Old System (meaning; if it's counterable, it's allowed)

My character.

"Master Jun, Espada Zero, it is a pleasure to train with you." General Guan Du' shares his respect by bowing his head a little while still standing tall and while holding on to his Guan Dao. He raises his head and kicks his Guan Dao upwards while still holding on to it, making it flip frontward and allowing him to catch it in his offensive stance.

(Please go first, sir.)
Old 03-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: General Guan Du' vs. Jun (Training Section)

*I turn my head towards this new comer. A fresh soul in these lands, approaching me for a training battle. "Aye, just keep in mind by issuing this challenge as an aspiring espada while it's not, I shall treat it like a direct attack against my rank and pride and shall spare not a shred of mercy. Training against me is either you survive or you don't. Their is no in-between and I won't pull my strikes."

I then lift my arm to the button on the sash holding my sheath to my back and press it allowing the weapon to slide free of me and impale itself into the ground despite still being sheathed. "This is round one. Trivia bit, my weapon is extremely dense and massive leaving it weighing a rough two tons. My actual body weight however is barely a fraction of that. Figure out the effects of that on your own." I then take an unarmed stance, swaying my right arm low and lifting my left arm to a middle position. I then jump forward traversing the distance between us in a very tiny amount of time pressing past your weapons guard reach and throwing a swift kick towards your head. I then kick off the ground and front flip bringing a heel kick down at you. I then land and jump back blinking from view midair and appearing in your shadow. "Eyes front." A spike of ice then materializes infront of you and surges forward aiming to impale you into the air from below. I back spin and bring a kick high curved around your shoulder also aiming for your torso aiming to bring you to the ground and send you rolling backwards. I point my hand upwards and a cero gathers itself together. I bring my arm down and release the cero at you aiming to blast you out with medium burns.*
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
*I turn my head towards this new comer. A fresh soul in these lands, approaching me for a training battle. "Aye, just keep in mind by issuing this challenge as an aspiring espada while it's not, I shall treat it like a direct attack against my rank and pride and shall spare not a shred of mercy. Training against me is either you survive or you don't. Their is no in-between and I won't pull my strikes."

I then lift my arm to the button on the sash holding my sheath to my back and press it allowing the weapon to slide free of me and impale itself into the ground despite still being sheathed. "This is round one. Trivia bit, my weapon is extremely dense and massive leaving it weighing a rough two tons. My actual body weight however is barely a fraction of that. Figure out the effects of that on your own." I then take an unarmed stance, swaying my right arm low and lifting my left arm to a middle position. I then jump forward traversing the distance between us in a very tiny amount of time pressing past your weapons guard reach and throwing a swift kick towards your head. I then kick off the ground and front flip bringing a heel kick down at you. I then land and jump back blinking from view midair and appearing in your shadow. "Eyes front." A spike of ice then materializes infront of you and surges forward aiming to impale you into the air from below. I back spin and bring a kick high curved around your shoulder also aiming for your torso aiming to bring you to the ground and send you rolling backwards. I point my hand upwards and a cero gathers itself together. I bring my arm down and release the cero at you aiming to blast you out with medium burns.*
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Guan Du' steps back and swiftly raises his weapon (at the same time) to cancel out the first kick with the mid part of the Guan Dao's pole. He then spins the weapon around and with his left palm he stops the kick that was originally going for his head. "You move swiftly." Guan Du' whispers almost to himself while he strikes down the large uprising spike of ice with his Guan Dao, devouring the spike. As he recovers himself he instantly lifts his forearm to his side and with a very small amount of SP he blocks the kick without even moving him. He slowly recovers himself again from the defensive move he just did and stares at his opponent as he then fires a wide and strong cero. Guan Du' raises his Guan Dao and spins it in the air and then brings it down in front of him, aiming the blade part towards the upcoming cero. The large cero is also devoured by the Guan Dao. Almost instantly. The large man (Gaun Du') stands tall with his weapon bottom end thrusted in the ground. The large man rises his weapon and stomps it back in the ground making an echo thump. A second later Hueco Mundo's bright full moon is shadowed by the large numbers of SP arrows that are raining down at the opponent of Guan Du'. The SP shaped like arrows attack are poisoned with a spell that once it touches a source of energy, wether it's a person or a energy shield or etc., it will devour every ounce of energy. So if it touches Jun it will suck him dry of SP and any other type of energy he has in him. The wide radius of the arrows are as large as a football field. Making it almost impossible to escape by Sonido. After every arrow reaches their aimed location, they vaporize into the thin air of Hueco Mundo.

Guan Du' then almost instantly appears (unarmed) in front of his opponent as his leg apears just a half of a foot close to his opponents head. Attempting to cut his head off with just a kick. Recovering from that he uses SP to jump from the air upwards above his opponent and strikes with his palm down aiming at his head, the palm sends a wave of SP strong enough to destroy every cell in his opponents body. After that he lands on top of his opponents sword and whispers something to himself before he grabs the swords handle and amazingly rises the heavy sword. "How can it be heavy if every ounce of SP is now devoured?" Guan Du' then strikes down to his opponent with the heavy sword. The large man that was once wielding the large sword slowly vapors from the sight. And it's noticeable that Guan Du' is back next to his Guan Dao. 20 yards away he stands tall. Almost not ready for an attack.

Note: Sorry if it's sloppy, I am newbie.

Last edited by Ghost; 03-11-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Pretty damn good for a newbie I would have to say. O.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #5
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Thanks Hally.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Your welcome.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Guan Du' steps back and swiftly raises his weapon (at the same time) to cancel out the first kick with the mid part of the Guan Dao's pole. He then spins the weapon around and with his left palm he stops the kick that was originally going for his head. "You move swiftly." Guan Du' whispers almost to himself while he strikes down the large uprising spike of ice with his Guan Dao, devouring the spike. As he recovers himself he instantly lifts his forearm to his side and with a very small amount of SP he blocks the kick without even moving him. He slowly recovers himself again from the defensive move he just did and stares at his opponent as he then fires a wide and strong cero. Guan Du' raises his Guan Dao and spins it in the air and then brings it down in front of him, aiming the blade part towards the upcoming cero. The large cero is also devoured by the Guan Dao. Almost instantly. The large man (Gaun Du') stands tall with his weapon bottom end thrusted in the ground. The large man rises his weapon and stomps it back in the ground making an echo thump. A second later Hueco Mundo's bright full moon is shadowed by the large numbers of SP arrows that are raining down at the opponent of Guan Du'. The SP shaped like arrows attack are poisoned with a spell that once it touches a source of energy, wether it's a person or a energy shield or etc., it will devour every ounce of energy. So if it touches Jun it will suck him dry of SP and any other type of energy he has in him. The wide radius of the arrows are as large as a football field. Making it almost impossible to escape by Sonido. After every arrow reaches their aimed location, they vaporize into the thin air of Hueco Mundo.

Guan Du' then almost instantly appears (unarmed) in front of his opponent as his leg apears just a half of a foot close to his opponents head. Attempting to cut his head off with just a kick. Recovering from that he uses SP to jump from the air upwards above his opponent and strikes with his palm down aiming at his head, the palm sends a wave of SP strong enough to destroy every cell in his opponents body. After that he lands on top of his opponents sword and whispers something to himself before he grabs the swords handle and amazingly rises the heavy sword. "How can it be heavy if every ounce of SP is now devoured?" Guan Du' then strikes down to his opponent with the heavy sword. The large man that was once wielding the large sword slowly vapors from the sight. And it's noticeable that Guan Du' is back next to his Guan Dao. 20 yards away he stands tall. Almost not ready for an attack.

Note: Sorry if it's sloppy, I am newbie.
*I laugh as this display of arrows rains downwards and I snap my fingers as a wall of ice erects itself above me. While manipulated into form by my reiatsu the ice itself is water particles pulled together and frozen from the cold aura of my reiatsu and thus water is not energy. My wall holds fast as it stops your arrows from piercing it. I then shuffle back as your kick misses and I match your palm strike with my own my sp canceling yours out as a resounding boom sounds between us. I then turn to you as you attempt to lift my weapon and find yourself unable to. The sheath that it's still cased in while now riddled with holes was the only thing stopping the effects my own sever, which cancels out any reiatsu effects that pass into the field and drain the reiatsu making up it up into the weapon itself while leaving it void of any command. Sever being an ominously appropriate name as it's very effects can be summed up as severing the bonds of reiatsu around it and as this is bleach verse everything is reiatsu if not manipulated at its core by reiatsu. "You have a nifty ability but something that crude would never stand against sever."

I then take my weapon in hand and pull it from the ground, I place it against my hand and pull the sheath off it tossing the ruined casing to the side and yell "BUT SINCE YOUR SO SET ON INCLUDING MY SHURA IN THIS BATTLE I'LL GLADLY OBLIGE!!" I then dash at you and swing it one handed at you. Carving it's arc upwards from below aiming to split you in two. I then let it rest itself in the air and spin bringing it down and around with the force of gravity behind it I let the swing come down aiming to smash any guard you put up and smack you into the ground and impale you. "This isin't any good at all, more ferocity cmon I wanna really let myself run wild!!" I then charge you pursuing you tirelessly and unleashing slash after slash after slash with each one building up more and more momentum. I then make a final slash downwards and jump upwards with all my power pulling myself into the air and raising my sword high above you. "earth, breaker!" I then kick off the air sonidoing downwards ontop of you and swinging down letting the power of my slash down on you aiming to rip you in half and tear a crater into the ground. *

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 03-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #8
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
*I laugh as this display of arrows rains downwards and I snap my fingers as a wall of ice erects itself above me. While manipulated into form by my reiatsu the ice itself is water particles pulled together and frozen from the cold aura of my reiatsu and thus water is not energy. My wall holds fast as it stops your arrows from piercing it. I then shuffle back as your kick misses and I match your palm strike with my own my sp canceling yours out as a resounding boom sounds between us. I then turn to you as you attempt to lift my weapon and find yourself unable to. The sheath that it's still cased in while now riddled with holes was the only thing stopping the effects my own sever, which cancels out any reiatsu effects that pass into the field and drain the reiatsu making up it up into the weapon itself while leaving it void of any command. Sever being an ominously appropriate name as it's very effects can be summed up as severing the bonds of reiatsu around it and as this is bleach verse everything is reiatsu if not manipulated at its core by reiatsu. "You have a nifty ability but something that crude would never stand against sever."

I then take my weapon in hand and pull it from the ground, I place it against my hand and pull the sheath off it tossing the ruined casing to the side and yell "BUT SINCE YOUR SO SET ON INCLUDING MY SHURA IN THIS BATTLE I'LL GLADLY OBLIGE!!" I then dash at you and swing it one handed at you. Carving it's arc upwards from below aiming to split you in two. I then let it rest itself in the air and spin bringing it down and around with the force of gravity behind it I let the swing come down aiming to smash any guard you put up and smack you into the ground and impale you. "This isin't any good at all, more ferocity cmon I wanna really let myself run wild!!" I then charge you pursuing you tirelessly and unleashing slash after slash after slash with each one building up more and more momentum. I then make a final slash downwards and jump upwards with all my power pulling myself into the air and raising my sword high above you. "earth, breaker!" I then kick off the air sonidoing downwards ontop of you and swinging down letting the power of my slash down on you aiming to rip you in half and tear a crater into the ground. *
"Maybe you have not yet figured this out, but my Zanpakutou's main ability is to devour any source of power. Wether it's SP, reiatsu, energy, momentum etc. And allowing me to use it at my disposal."

The arrows devour the ice wall, making it look like it was melted. Making a few of those arrows larger in size and more effective. These arrows should be sucking the reiatsu/SP of my opponent by now. And just holding on to my opponents sword should also suck dry the weapon from reiatsu. But like he has a counter of some type I should let it pass, for now. I stand there, looking my opponent straight in the eyes and suddenly - I raise my weapon and spin it behind me while i aim my palm in front of me making a barrier around me. Once my opponent passes through that barrier the momentum and energy behind his slash is gone, I easily tip it over with a finger. As you attack again I stop it with just a stare, with the stare i placed just a little of SP in front of me, enough to stop the blade. I sonido behind you, dodging each slash but leaving an after image behind, making you think that you actually slashed me. As my opponent make his slash downward I stand there, calm as can be, and step to the side, dodging the slash. Then as you ready yourself for the last strike I raise my Guan Dao and meet blade to blade with you. With absolutely now momentum or energy behind the strike, no damage was done to neither, me or the ground.

"My turn."

I aim my left hand at my opponent and say, "Give me that." my opponents sword shakes and moves around in my opponents palm and suddenly it flies off into the air it reaches my hand. "Right now I've the same reiatsu as you do, Master Jun. I can lie to your Zanpaktou." I gently drop the sword on the ground and placed a seal on the swords handle. If someone grabs on to it, it will chatter the sword into pieces and it cannot be recovered. Without warning I swing my Guan Dao in front of me, making waves and slashes of red reitsu appear next to my opponent. While this happens I stomp my Guan Dao in the ground and a sudden loud echo goes around the battlefield. A disturbance appears in my opponents reiatsu control. "Yes. I've enough examples of your reiatsu that I can now actually control the rest that is left that is not even in my disposal." spikes of my opponents own reiatsu attempt to strike out of his body, injuring him badly. As I sonido and flash slash in front of my opponent, attempting to cut his head off. I appear behind my opponent.

(Sorry if it's sloppy, I didnt had time to think of a better counter)
Old 03-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

hmm...lets stop their...Your ability is intriguing but you really need to work on refining it before you use it. I'm not saying whatever it is your doing is not do-able, far from infact i encourage something new and inviting like this however you need to develop it and plan it out. What you've given me is a vague mist of events that happened with no seeming explanation nor connection. Your devour ability is okay, altho it seems almost to alike to others and needs more refinement into your own true ability. Also you should give your descriptions better. It can devour energy and momentum but last i checked a wall of physical matter is neither of those and simply tossing its effects about at random like that between the blade, the arrow sudden arrow rain, and what have you is well to put it bluntly a bad way of fighting in my opinion. A technique should be named at the least to differentiate if it's the same, different, or a branch from a shared tree.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #10
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
hmm...lets stop their...Your ability is intriguing but you really need to work on refining it before you use it. I'm not saying whatever it is your doing is not do-able, far from infact i encourage something new and inviting like this however you need to develop it and plan it out. What you've given me is a vague mist of events that happened with no seeming explanation nor connection. Your devour ability is okay, altho it seems almost to alike to others and needs more refinement into your own true ability. Also you should give your descriptions better. It can devour energy and momentum but last i checked a wall of physical matter is neither of those and simply tossing its effects about at random like that between the blade, the arrow sudden arrow rain, and what have you is well to put it bluntly a bad way of fighting in my opinion. A technique should be named at the least to differentiate if it's the same, different, or a branch from a shared tree.
Yeah, I'm just improvising as I go. Okay. I see what you're saying. I'll like to start over again. I'll counter your last move and start again from there. Deal? I think a good way to find my true fitting abilities/power, I need to keep on fighting until it comes to me. Right?
Old 03-13-2012, 03:08 PM   #11
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

true, but let's start over completely. keep the same abilities in mind, but start fresh.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
true, but let's start over completely. keep the same abilities in mind, but start fresh.
Okay. And should I really just keep the same abilities?
Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #13
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

if you want to.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #14
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

I just don't find an effective way to attack with these abilities. What do you think?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #15
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

some abilities aren't offensive based. most of mine actually aren't. sever is defensive but i use it as a shield breaker or to break my way through an offensive onslaught.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah I noticed. But you seem to have like 30 powers dude. Including the ice manupulation.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #17
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Yeah I noticed. But you seem to have like 30 powers dude. Including the ice manupulation.
nah, its really all reiatsu manipulation. skysplitter, ceros, aoi-honoo-kengeki my barriers. all reiatsu being used in different ways.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #18
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Okay cool. Let me try this once again..

---

I watch the 0th Espada from far. Watching his every movement, but of course, with the 'I don't care' attitude. Suddenly I thought, why not attack him? To see how good his reactions are? Eh, why not. I suddenly appear in front of Master Jun. I very akwardly make eye contact with him and smile very slowly. Making him feel uncomfortable. I sonido even closer to my opponent, leaving an AI behind, while in front of my opponent I appear swinging away with my fist and palms. Making it look like 50 fists are attacking him all at once. Before he can react I drop down attempt to punch him in his gruin, then swift my momentum upwards while still swinging my fist. Making a straight line upwards with my fist on my opponents torso. These punches are all aiming soft spots in my opponents body, one good one can paralyze him or the particular body part. I then step back and fire a wide cero at point blank. Then I sonido 20 meeters above my opponent.

---

Just counter that. I've a good idea for my next ability attempt.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #19
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

*I see you coming, having fought against this kind of attack style before, it's not something im unaccustomed to. I skip back avoiding the first flurry. I turn 180 on my feet and let the rest of your attacks through. They however, do absolutely nothing. The punch aimed low merely hits the blade covering my back as it's still sheathed, the same with next one, my back being all but completely covered by the blades width. you launch the cero and again, I refuse to react. It comes and it burns through the sheath to my blade first, sealing it's doom as it is caught in sever and sucked into my sword as the sheath burns up and the cero never reaches me. I lift my hand grabbing the handle of the now freefloating sword and swing it up pointing it at you. "midday sunrise." A severely bright and blinding cero suddenly erupts out of the blade straight at you. looking at it directly will blind you, and it's extremely hot, the result of being hit would be a cloud of ash left behind where you were. *

Quote:
You sound Like a child.