Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #921
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kiss, Hug, Eat, Kick, Choke, Kill, Poke, Cuddle, handshake the person above you??

tickle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #922
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kiss, Hug, Eat, Kick, Choke, Kill, Poke, Cuddle, handshake the person above you??

im dead already gives u another
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #923
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yea thats what i thounght V

*hugs cake*
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #924
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #925
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hugs V too
Old 03-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #926
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #927
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*hugs back*

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #928
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Smiles at both V n cake
Old 03-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #929
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

walks up to bunny and kisses her
Old 03-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #930
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

hmph.

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #931
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
im dead already gives u another
Quote:
walks up to bunny and kisses her

steps back suprised
Old 03-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #932
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

*steals uzi from ik1 in kisses her*

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #933
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

shoots him in the head and whips the kiss of and kisses her
Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #934
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

dont shoot him
Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #935
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 7 View Post
*steals uzi from ik1 in kisses her*
is suprise n blushes
Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #936
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
shoots him in the head and whips the kiss of and kisses her
*deflects n stabs u, brings sword up n cuts u in half on the top*

Storm 3 Best

Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #937
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

n dont slice him
Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #938
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

side steps before the blade touches me and shot him in the face
Old 03-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #939
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

takes two guns out n shoots both of u
Old 03-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #940
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

*deflects both*

Storm 3 Best

Tags
choke, cuddle, eat, handshake, hug, kick, kill, kiss, poke