Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Zabuza Vs. Kimimaro

Tell me what you think of this.

Distance : 150 Feet
Restrictions : Zabuza can only use Taijutsu, but he gets his sword.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Zabuza Vs. Kimimaro

He can't harm Kimimaro.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What? He has proved pretty fast. He runs behind Kimi and stabs him in the back like little girls and their drama. xD
Old 05-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually liked the filler bit in the Anime when a kid Kimmimaro was asking if he was a Kiri nin or not.

Anyway Sawarabi no mai, Tessenkai no Mai, GG.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #5
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kimim's has bone desert or even bone bullet from a distance

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 05-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #6
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kimmimaro= better speed feats, better taijutsu, better ninjutsu,

CM2 is just over kill

Kimmi stomps hard.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Kimimaro would win.

Zabuza has nothing to defend against Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai, expect for that sword.

Kimimaro has shown better Taijutsu.

Kimimaro has shown greater speed than Zabuza.

Zabuza would die horribly if Kimimaro transforms.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
Hokage∞
Freshmen Academy Student

Hokage∞ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Zabuza barely wins
Old 03-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Please post your reasons.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Without ninjutsu Zabuzaa gets raped. But even if he did have ninjutsu there still isn't anything he can do to Kimi

Old 03-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #11
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Are you forgetting that Kimimaro's bones are harder than steel and that he can make a layer underneath his skin, thus forming an effective armor that Zabuza's sword wouldn't be able to penatrate, on top of Kimimaro being much faster, much stronger and also almost killing Gaara who has one of the best defenses in all of Naruto.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 03-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Zabuza has basiclly his skill in "silent kill".If he can get up behind Kimimaro then yes he can win but,Kimimaro has his kekkei genkei and like so many people has said,he can basiclly attack from long distances and short,and he helped elminate an entire clan.If Zabuza had his jutsu,then maybe he would have a chance but seeing as he has only his Taijutsu.....

Kimimaro wins it for me.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 03-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
Reizo Hiroyama
Freshmen Academy Student

Reizo Hiroyama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kimimaro is faster than Zabuza.
Kimimaro's Taijutsu surpasses Zabuza's.
Zabuza wouldn't hardly be able to handle Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai without any Ninjutsu. Plus, Kimimaro has the advantage of using long range attacks in this battle.

Kimimaro wins...
Old 03-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

This thread is old so I'm just going to lock and move it.