Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-27-2012, 04:26 AM   #21
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 Discussion

Might make interesting conversation if the one sacrificed was your love interest, too.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #22
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Might make interesting conversation if the one sacrificed was your love interest, too.
My Commander Shepard made the illogical decision of saving Ashley over Kaidan, because I didn't want the racist bish to die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #23
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon
Cool Re: Mass Effect 3 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
My Commander Shepard made the illogical decision of saving Ashley over Kaidan, because I didn't want the racist bish to die.
I let her live to get the romance badge and she was hot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #24
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otocon View Post
I let her live to get the romance badge and she was hot
That's always a good reason. Speaking of that, how about her new makeover?

Old 03-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #25
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Speaking of that, how about her new makeover?
Spoiler:

I really don't like her hair down. Not something that's really going to bother me though. Just makes her look less badass.

Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Is it me, or does the pic of Ashley in Mass Effect 2 just craps over Mass Effect 3's in terms of graphics?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #27
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Eh well yea a bit but ME3 will have better game play

Old 03-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #28
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
I really don't like her hair down. Not something that's really going to bother me though. Just makes her look less badass.
She looks less badass - especially since traditional marines normally don't have long hair. However, I've always been partial to long hair, and heck, she's a spectre - she does what she wants. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Is it me, or does the pic of Ashley in Mass Effect 2 just craps over Mass Effect 3's in terms of graphics?
It's a demo shot so supposedly the textures are lower quality. I'll give Bioware the benefit of a doubt - especially when they release trailers like this...

YouTube:

Last edited by Blind Uchiha; 03-03-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #29
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
It's a demo shot so supposedly the textures are lower quality. I'll give Bioware the benefit of a doubt
Plus that level has some weird-arse lighting. Everything looked better on the Salarian base level.

I just played some of the multiplayer, and I thought that was pretty fun. Played with a drell vanguard dubbed Hugh Jass.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #30
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Plus that level has some weird-arse lighting. Everything looked better on the Salarian base level.

I just played some of the multiplayer, and I thought that was pretty fun. Played with a drell vanguard dubbed Hugh Jass.

My friend has a Krogan named McFatass.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #31
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
She looks less badass - especially since traditional marines normally don't have long hair. However, I've always been partial to long hair, and heck, she's a spectre - she does what she wants. xD

It's a demo shot so supposedly the textures are lower quality. I'll give Bioware the benefit of a doubt - especially when they release trailers like this...

YouTube:
The launch trailer looks amazing. Wasn't going to pick it up straight away, until I just seen that. Must resist buying it.

I wonder if Miranda will be a part of Shephards team in this. Would be a bit awkward with her and Ashley though, considering I had relationships with both

Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think this discussion of ME 3 belongs here.

VORN Although I'm hoping it actually is fake. Because this will confirm Bioware has lost whatever magic they had.

BLIND I tried to watch it, but I stopped myself. Anyway, there should be multiple endings. As for whether it's fake - it could be from one of the space editions.

VORN Well this covered the multiple endings....you'd just have to watch it to understand.

BLIND I'd rather wait to play it first. I don't want to ruin the experience.

WOOSTER You'd rather it be ruined later?

BLIND I don't think I'll be ruining it at all.

WOOSTER I think the game design would do that, you'd have no part of it.

BLIND Or there is no ruin at all [

WOOSTER Naaah, I think there is ruin. Like the part where it is suppose to be a game.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #33
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

First review.

http://blastreviews.com/mass-effect-3-review-b.php - 9.0

Old 03-06-2012, 06:20 AM   #34
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You'd rather it be ruined later?
Sure. I like to give all things a chance. Hell, if I gave Final Fantasy 13 a chance, I would be a hypocritical human being if I didn't give this a chance

Also, after reading that Bioware showed only the bad endings out with the leaked and pre-released versions, of course I'm going to give it a chance.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #35
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Also, after reading that Bioware showed only the bad endings out with the leaked and pre-released versions, of course I'm going to give it a chance.
Only the bad endings? Having watched the leaked ending I find that hard to believe, it clearly presented 3 choices in the scene for the player to make, one good, one bad, one neutral. Based on the ending shown after that and the options presented, it was clearly the good ending shown, any other choice would of made the ending shown impossible.

I'll wait till someone uploads the ending from the real game and see if I'm right. For Biowares sake, that had better of been a fake ending all around because if not they've lost a market with their failure of a story. They ruined the KOTOR and Dragon Age universe, Mass Effect is all they have now.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #36
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

A Thresher Maw kills a reaper 10 points for him

Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #37
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Picked it up yesterday, but only got to play for a little bit. I'm going to Mars!

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #38
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Only the bad endings? Having watched the leaked ending I find that hard to believe, it clearly presented 3 choices in the scene for the player to make, one good, one bad, one neutral. Based on the ending shown after that and the options presented, it was clearly the good ending shown, any other choice would of made the ending shown impossible.

I'll wait till someone uploads the ending from the real game and see if I'm right. For Biowares sake, that had better of been a fake ending all around because if not they've lost a market with their failure of a story. They ruined the KOTOR and Dragon Age universe, Mass Effect is all they have now.
I haven't gotten to the end yet, but the game has been excellent so far. The story and characters are better than any of the previous games. Everything feels like a natural progression for the characters and the dialogue is wonderful - ranging from hilarious banter to dark conversations about the fate of the galaxy. The enemies are pretty well varied and provide good challenge in combat even on lower levels. Frankly, the only thing that ticks me off about the game so far is the Reaper controlled systems. You need to scan them to collect resources to support the war effort, but some systems you can only scan two times before a reaper fleet bears down on you. It makes exploration a lot more work than it used to be.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #39
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I've played it through twice now, and can say that it lived up to the series expectations. Importing your ME3 character allows for you to come in with your end of game level and weapons (once you find them they are upgraded top whatever you had.)

I like this feature as I usually play the game 3 or 4 times to look at different dialogue options.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #40
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

So, Did anyone else think that all of the endings sucked?

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote