Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Sasuke0986
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke0986 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up New Naruto Move

I was watching Naruto and it gave me an idea for a new move

Its Called:"Spiraling Fists" or in japanese "拳螺線形になる"

This is how he performs it:
1. Activates Sage Mode
2. Makes two clones
3. Makes a rasengan in each hand
4.Takes his hands and puts them together which causes chakra to flow around his hand (Like Kabuto Fights) and then when he punches it has the same effect as rasengan, sends them flying in pain

Tell me what you think about this jutsu
Sasuke0986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New Naruto Move

kinda cool, but when i was thinking since u have a rasengan in each hand and u try to put them together, wouldnt that create some sort of collision. it would seen kinda dangerous and risky. u would need perfect chakra control for when u put them together so u wouldnt blow your hands off.....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I've got a new idea for a move too.

It's called "Make the Series Better no Jutsu".

Naruto uses a kunai to slit his own throat and then dies.

Sasuke can also use this technique.

As for Spiralling Fists, terrible. Utterly terrible. A move that has the same effect as Rasengan but a shorter reach and a longer preparation time.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #4
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I like the Sasuke part but not Naruto part.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:03 AM   #5
Sasuke0986
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post

As for Spiralling Fists, terrible. Utterly terrible. A move that has the same effect as Rasengan but a shorter reach and a longer preparation time.
Well think about this No one knows what the hell it is when he is fighting with it right so when he is fighting with taijutsu he can use it and i mean would you rather punch normally or punch and send the enemy flying in pain think about it
Old 03-11-2012, 05:04 AM   #6
Sasuke0986
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
kinda cool, but when i was thinking since u have a rasengan in each hand and u try to put them together, wouldnt that create some sort of collision. it would seen kinda dangerous and risky. u would need perfect chakra control for when u put them together so u wouldnt blow your hands off.....
I totally agree thats why i think he should go to the sage mountain activate sage mode make clones and let them try it xD
Old 03-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post

The first part was all too hilarious. Hahaha~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke0986 View Post
I totally agree thats why i think he should go to the sage mountain activate sage mode make clones and let them try it xD
Ya. Hav the clones go for a trst run. Haha

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:43 AM   #8
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Change-Change no jutsu! (That sounds like a devil fruit o-o)

You change your whole appearance and clothes to look like a whole different person.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #9
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

Thebattlemonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Red face Re: New Naruto Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Change-Change no jutsu! (That sounds like a devil fruit o-o)

You change your whole appearance and clothes to look like a whole different person.

Isnt there jutsu like that already ?? when Naruto turns into sasuke and goes to speak to sakura and gets ilness ?

Anyway mine would be Seal No jutsu (probably exits) Basically just seals the persons jutsu for 10 minutes or so which causes them to not be able to use any jutsu (this is like that 3rd hokage did to Orichimaru) but this aint no suicide and its not for ever

The Grave Clan

Unknown death coming at you!
Why is it that Naruto is not just going and killing sasuke ?!
Thebattlemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:48 AM   #10
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

Thebattlemonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Re: New Naruto Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke0986 View Post
I was watching Naruto and it gave me an idea for a new move

Its Called:"Spiraling Fists" or in japanese "拳螺線形になる"

This is how he performs it:
1. Activates Sage Mode
2. Makes two clones
3. Makes a rasengan in each hand
4.Takes his hands and puts them together which causes chakra to flow around his hand (Like Kabuto Fights) and then when he punches it has the same effect as rasengan, sends them flying in pain

Tell me what you think about this jutsu

What i dont understand is whats the point of making 3 clones with rasengan and putting it altogher just get 3 clones to do thst your arm

The Grave Clan

Unknown death coming at you!
Why is it that Naruto is not just going and killing sasuke ?!
Thebattlemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
PursuedAlive
Ninja Academy Student

PursuedAlive is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um yeah. Killing Naruto and Sasuke? Not cool.

Anyway, those move sets are just basically the same as Rasengan.

"Keep what a secret, Sasuke? That you betrayed us?!"-Naruto Uzumaki

"No. That I found out what love is. You showed me how to love."-Sasuke Uchiha

"W-wha-"-Naruto Uzumaki

{Spread the NaruSasu love-and let's keep peace in the ninja world! Go Konoha! <3}
PursuedAlive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aewsome, cool, moves, naruto, shippuden