Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #223681
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
That, I was joking. O.o

I won't hit you. -_-

And in real life. Yeah, I'm that much of a BAMF.
lmao no, Keep dreaming bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina-Chan View Post
Oh right.. but, that joke wasn't even funny. o.o I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, no?

That's no fun e.e
I'll hit you o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #223682
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Oh right.. but, that joke wasn't even funny. o.o I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, no?

That's no fun e.e
No comment. >.>

A man should never hit a women. o.o At least that's the why I was raised. Now, I must say good night to you. Because my head is killing me right now. e.e

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #223683
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post

I'll hit you o.o
You suck the fun out of everything! D: It's not like I would fight you anyways. xD But that MMA training might come in handy.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #223684
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

I'll hit you o.o
You have no respect for ladies, youngman.

Quote:
No comment. >.>

A man should never hit a women. o.o At least that's the why I was raised. Now, I must say good night to you. Because my head is killing me right now. e.e
No comment is a comment. <_<

Goodnight, son.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #223685
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
You have no respect for ladies, youngman.
But I'm probably older than you..?

Old 03-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #223686
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey, she calls me son and I'm older than her.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #223687
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
But I'm probably older than you..?
That has nothing to do between opposite sex.

And I'm sixteen, turning seventeen in October 26th this year.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Last edited by Hina-Chan; 03-10-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #223688
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Hey, she calls me son and I'm older than her.
Problem?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 12:45 AM   #223689
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Problem?
I'm just going to bed now. >.>

Old 03-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #223690
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I'm just going to bed now. >.>
'Night, son.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #223691
Memitim

*yawns* Boring

Old 03-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #223692
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Was that directed at me? ._.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #223693
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #223694
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Oh Hi! o.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #223695
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kind of tired..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-10-2012, 04:45 AM   #223696
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Same. But, I don't feel like sleeping e.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 04:47 AM   #223697
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I had plans to attempt to tired, until I noticed something, then decided to just stay on for a bit more..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #223698
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Oh, I see. o.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 06:06 AM   #223699
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Everyone sees?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-10-2012, 06:13 AM   #223700
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sees what? lololz o.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not