Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #223661
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Hola. Nice to meet you. I'm patty o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #223662
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Hola. Everyone just calls me sage. o.o But my names Marcus.
Nice to meet you.
/Gives you a chocolate cake
Spoiler:

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #223663
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Don't call me son, girl!

The cake is a lie! xD

Hey Sage.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #223664
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

How dare you ignore me kejob.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #223665
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #223666
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
How dare you ignore me kejob.
You must have a death wish. -_-

Old 03-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #223667
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Hola. Everyone just calls me sage. o.o But my names Marcus.
Nice to meet you.
/Gives you a chocolate cake
Spoiler:
Nicetometchu too, Sage.
*drools* I shall not share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Don't call me son, girl!

The cake is a lie! xD

Hey Sage.
Can't, It's best suited for you, y'know?

Don't you dare touch my cake! *hides cake behind back* You're just jealous!

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #223668
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina-Chan View Post
Nicetometchu too, Sage.
*drools* I shall not share!

Can't, It's best suited for you, y'know?

Don't you dare touch my cake! *hides cake behind back* You're just jealous!
It's not bed suited for me. >.>

I already had a piece. P:

Old 03-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #223669
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
It's not bed suited for me. >.>

I already had a piece. P:
I think it is.. e.e

*looks at cake and finds a missing piece* How dare you! SPIT IT OUT, NOW!

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #223670
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I think it is.. e.e

*looks at cake and finds a missing piece* How dare you! SPIT IT OUT, NOW!
You have a weird way of thinking.

Make me.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #223671
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
You have a weird way of thinking.

Make me.
Thanks. I don't find that offensive at all.

Do you want me to make you choke?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #223672
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thanks. I don't find that offensive at all.

Do you want me to make you choke?
I was joking anyways. >.<

Bring it on.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:04 AM   #223673
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I was joking anyways. >.<

Bring it on.
Okay.. o.o

Wait, If I directly attacked you.. would you hit me?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #223674
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Okay.. o.o

Wait, If I directly attacked you.. would you hit me?
Just make sure you know. o.o

I can't hit a girl. <.<

Old 03-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #223675
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:

I can't hit a girl. <.<
Wuss

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #223676
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
Wuss
But, I can kick your ass. -_-

Old 03-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #223677
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

I can't hit a girl. <.<
Know what? o.o

So, I can attack you and you won't do anything?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #223678
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
But, I can kick your ass. -_-
Only on the internet...And that doesn't count for anything

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #223679
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Know what? o.o

So, I can attack you and you won't do anything?
That, I was joking. O.o

I won't hit you. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
Only on the internet...And that doesn't count for anything
And in real life. Yeah, I'm that much of a BAMF.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #223680
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
That, I was joking. O.o

I won't hit you. -_-

And in real life. Yeah, I'm that much of a BAMF.
Oh right.. but, that joke wasn't even funny. o.o I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, no?

That's no fun e.e

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not