Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Pool vs Lone

I haven't fought you in forever! Lets see who the better fighter is now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pool vs Lone

Calling me out? You even put my name first in the title. Trololol. I'll fight with my bleach char. You jelly of my skills! You can start, cuz, I am the god of rp section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Watches from a throne* Ooooooooooo.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Calling me out? You even put my name first in the title. Trololol. I'll fight with my bleach char. You jelly of my skills! You can start, cuz, I am the god of rp section.
you are?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
you are?
Lol no, I'm jk. I don't think that highly of myself.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

then who is?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*I was standing within a dark forest looking up at the full moon, "Tonight sure is beautiful." I slowly started walking through the forest with a smile across my face, "I wonder if I'll find someone in this forest." I slide both my hands into my pockets and look over my shoulder at the wolf following me, "You don't want to become my food." I said to the wolf with my eyes shining a golden color. The wolf turns around and runs away at full speed, "Smart wolf." I said to myself with a laugh, as I started walking through the forest again. Soon, I come into view of someone else standing within the forest, "Just my luck." I said with a smile, as I quickly start to make a few handsigns, "Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light, I appear in a tree looking down at this person, "You came into the wrong forest my friend. And right now, I'm in the mood for some blood." My eyes started to shine even brighter than before, while I weave a couple of handsigns, "Light Style: Laser Beams." I bring both hands forward releasing ten beams of light at you. Anything that comes into contact with the light will melt away into nothing in a flash. I drop down from the tree and place one hand on the hilt of my sword, "Please don't die to fast on me." I said while waiting for his move.*

Old 03-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*I was standing within a dark forest looking up at the full moon, "Tonight sure is beautiful." I slowly started walking through the forest with a smile across my face, "I wonder if I'll find someone in this forest." I slide both my hands into my pockets and look over my shoulder at the wolf following me, "You don't want to become my food." I said to the wolf with my eyes shining a golden color. The wolf turns around and runs away at full speed, "Smart wolf." I said to myself with a laugh, as I started walking through the forest again. Soon, I come into view of someone else standing within the forest, "Just my luck." I said with a smile, as I quickly start to make a few handsigns, "Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light, I appear in a tree looking down at this person, "You came into the wrong forest my friend. And right now, I'm in the mood for some blood." My eyes started to shine even brighter than before, while I weave a couple of handsigns, "Light Style: Laser Beams." I bring both hands forward releasing ten beams of light at you. Anything that comes into contact with the light will melt away into nothing in a flash. I drop down from the tree and place one hand on the hilt of my sword, "Please don't die to fast on me." I said while waiting for his move.*
I'm in this dark forest, all alone. Just strolling along, minding my own business. I see this guy talk to this wolf behind him, and the wolf flees. "Oh wow this guy is so cool he scares off wolves with his face... That one sounded a lot better in my head" I say to myself. I look around, trying not to draw attention to myself. I can't help but notice the full moon in the night sky. "Not a cloud in sight, eh." I've always loved the moonlight, but I've never known why. Maybe I'm just a wild beast at heart. That would explain my rugged exterior and fighting reflexes. I see the flash of light, and in a heartbeat I'm looking up at the man. "Looks like this guy is gonna ruin the moonlight for me..." He says that I came into the wrong forest. "I came into the wrong forest? I'm bringing granny smith apples to my sickly grandmother, you ass! Naw, just kiddin" I joke with the mysterious man. Obviously this man uses the element of light. "This is just tedious." I see you making the hand signs, and my first instinct is to duck and cover. "No time. Water Clone Jutsu!" A clone manifests from the moisture in the air and tosses me to the side, while the light beams eradicate the doppelganger. A cylined shaped hole is left in it's place, a faint memory of the clone. "Not dying fast is my specialty!" I say to the man. "Water Style: Drainage!" I say while making hand signs. The tree right next to the one you are in loses water at a rapid pace, falls down and dies. "Whoops... It's kinda hard to see in this dark forest, even with the moonlight. Let me try again." I make the hand signs once more as the tree you are standing on loses moisture and begins falling down and dying. "Timberrrrrrrrrrrrr!" I yell. I take out one of the shuriken from my back pocket, and place one drop of water on it with my water affinity. "Here we go..." I throw the shuriken to your left. I appear right to your left with the shuriken in my hand. "You seem stressed. Let me put you out of your misery!" I yell while I grab my war hammer and swing it at your torso. One blow from this will completely crush your ribs. After, I hop 10 meters back and wait. "Let's see what you've got!"

Old 03-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #9
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm in this dark forest, all alone. Just strolling along, minding my own business. I see this guy talk to this wolf behind him, and the wolf flees. "Oh wow this guy is so cool he scares off wolves with his face... That one sounded a lot better in my head" I say to myself. I look around, trying not to draw attention to myself. I can't help but notice the full moon in the night sky. "Not a cloud in sight, eh." I've always loved the moonlight, but I've never known why. Maybe I'm just a wild beast at heart. That would explain my rugged exterior and fighting reflexes. I see the flash of light, and in a heartbeat I'm looking up at the man. "Looks like this guy is gonna ruin the moonlight for me..." He says that I came into the wrong forest. "I came into the wrong forest? I'm bringing granny smith apples to my sickly grandmother, you ass! Naw, just kiddin" I joke with the mysterious man. Obviously this man uses the element of light. "This is just tedious." I see you making the hand signs, and my first instinct is to duck and cover. "No time. Water Clone Jutsu!" A clone manifests from the moisture in the air and tosses me to the side, while the light beams eradicate the doppelganger. A cylined shaped hole is left in it's place, a faint memory of the clone. "Not dying fast is my specialty!" I say to the man. "Water Style: Drainage!" I say while making hand signs. The tree right next to the one you are in loses water at a rapid pace, falls down and dies. "Whoops... It's kinda hard to see in this dark forest, even with the moonlight. Let me try again." I make the hand signs once more as the tree you are standing on loses moisture and begins falling down and dying. "Timberrrrrrrrrrrrr!" I yell. I take out one of the shuriken from my back pocket, and place one drop of water on it with my water affinity. "Here we go..." I throw the shuriken to your left. I appear right to your left with the shuriken in my hand. "You seem stressed. Let me put you out of your misery!" I yell while I grab my war hammer and swing it at your torso. One blow from this will completely crush your ribs. After, I hop 10 meters back and wait. "Let's see what you've got!"
I feel the ground under my feet start to shake, as I look over my shoulder at the tree falling down towards me, "Now, I'm really going to kill you." I push off the ground to the left and see the shuriken coming at me, "I can see everything." I say while gripping the hilt of two swords on my left side, as I pull them upwards just in time to block your war hammer from hitting me, the force from the attack sends me sliding on my feet across the ground. I stop sliding and turn my head to look at you with a grin across my face,

"My name is, Lone Kenshin. I guess you can think of me, as a warrior of light, a hero of time, the never ending light. This is my kingdom, fool!"

I swing both swords with great force sending two wind blades at you. The wind is strong enough to slice through anything on contact. I release chakra into my feet and jump into the air, as I place both swords away and start to make a few handsigns, "Light Style: Light Cannon!" Light forms in the palms of my hands, as I bring both of them foward releasing a ball of light down at you. The ball of light will explode on contact with something soild and releases a large wave of heat that melts away anything in it's path. While that's going on I weave a few more handsigns, "Light Style: Angel Wings." Two wings of light from on my back holding me up in the air, as I laugh a little looking down at the destroy forest, "We shall see if you can beat me." I wait in the air for your next move.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I feel the ground under my feet start to shake, as I look over my shoulder at the tree falling down towards me, "Now, I'm really going to kill you." I push off the ground to the left and see the shuriken coming at me, "I can see everything." I say while gripping the hilt of two swords on my left side, as I pull them upwards just in time to block your war hammer from hitting me, the force from the attack sends me sliding on my feet across the ground. I stop sliding and turn my head to look at you with a grin across my face,

"My name is, Lone Kenshin. I guess you can think of me, as a warrior of light, a hero of time, the never ending light. This is my kingdom, fool!"

I swing both swords with great force sending two wind blades at you. The wind is strong enough to slice through anything on contact. I release chakra into my feet and jump into the air, as I place both swords away and start to make a few handsigns, "Light Style: Light Cannon!" Light forms in the palms of my hands, as I bring both of them foward releasing a ball of light down at you. The ball of light will explode on contact with something soild and releases a large wave of heat that melts away anything in it's path. While that's going on I weave a few more handsigns, "Light Style: Angel Wings." Two wings of light from on my back holding me up in the air, as I laugh a little looking down at the destroy forest, "We shall see if you can beat me." I wait in the air for your next move.
"So what you're saying is this crappy run-down forest with two dead trees is your kingdom? Doesn't surprise me." He got away from the trees, but that's what I expected. He's pretty quick on his feet. "Wind and light? That's cool." I say as I can feel the wind rush towards me. "Eh, let's release the beast inside! Come forth, and help me demolish him! Win win win rah rah rah!" My kekki genkai kicks in. My legs grow armor around them, my arms become way more muscular, My torso also grows armor, and my head grows a helmet. I use pure swift speed to evade the wind slashes. "In this form I become intensely more powerfull, and fast. Good Luck." The ball of light comes flying towards me, and I emit a powerful roar. "Well, I honestly thought that would stop your attack..." I say. The roar only slowed down the light ball by a miniscule amount. I make another water clone of myself, and it throws me up into the air. While I am in the air, it suicide bombs itself in the light ball. When it explodes I recieve some damage from the shockwave. "Wings? I hope they come with barbecue sauce, because you're one hell of a chicken!" I yell. I land back on the ground, and a crater forms when I land down. "You're toast! And not the good kind! The yucky, burnt underbuttered kind. You know when you wonder if you should put it into the toaster for some more time and you decide to and you just so happen to run out of butter... that kind." My arm starts transmutating(well, sort of) and before you know it, I am holding 3 missles in my hand. I toss them all in your direction. "These missles never miss. Never. Then I pull out what used to be my war hammer. It's been turned into a giant scythe(the kind death would use). I use my immense leg strength to jump high up into the air(the altitude you are at, and right by you) and swing it at you, aiming to behead you. "If you touch this scythe... Your blood will freeze..."

Old 03-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"So what you're saying is this crappy run-down forest with two dead trees is your kingdom? Doesn't surprise me." He got away from the trees, but that's what I expected. He's pretty quick on his feet. "Wind and light? That's cool." I say as I can feel the wind rush towards me. "Eh, let's release the beast inside! Come forth, and help me demolish him! Win win win rah rah rah!" My kekki genkai kicks in. My legs grow armor around them, my arms become way more muscular, My torso also grows armor, and my head grows a helmet. I use pure swift speed to evade the wind slashes. "In this form I become intensely more powerfull, and fast. Good Luck." The ball of light comes flying towards me, and I emit a powerful roar. "Well, I honestly thought that would stop your attack..." I say. The roar only slowed down the light ball by a miniscule amount. I make another water clone of myself, and it throws me up into the air. While I am in the air, it suicide bombs itself in the light ball. When it explodes I recieve some damage from the shockwave. "Wings? I hope they come with barbecue sauce, because you're one hell of a chicken!" I yell. I land back on the ground, and a crater forms when I land down. "You're toast! And not the good kind! The yucky, burnt underbuttered kind. You know when you wonder if you should put it into the toaster for some more time and you decide to and you just so happen to run out of butter... that kind." My arm starts transmutating(well, sort of) and before you know it, I am holding 3 missles in my hand. I toss them all in your direction. "These missles never miss. Never. Then I pull out what used to be my war hammer. It's been turned into a giant scythe(the kind death would use). I use my immense leg strength to jump high up into the air(the altitude you are at, and right by you) and swing it at you, aiming to behead you. "If you touch this scythe... Your blood will freeze..."
"This land in not my kingdom." I laugh a little showing a grin across my face, "Just another useless beast." I see three missles appear in your hand, as I throw all three swords in the air. Two swords fall down into my right and left hand, as the last sword lands in my mouth and I bite down on it tightly with my eyes shining brightly, "Burning Shower!" I fall downwards spining around with light flowing down the blades of the swords, as I slice right through all three missle in a flash, while I see you jump into the air and appear right next to me swinging your scythe at my head, "Not fast enough." I flick my wings and appear on the ground dodging your attack. I look up at you my eyes shining even brighter,

"The name of my KG is Light Eyes. It gives me the ability to predict your next move in a second. I also have contorl of all five elements. You can never beat me."

I quickly weave a set of handsigns, "Wind Style: Twisting Storm." A trondo of wind forms around you, aiming to trap you inside of it. I make another set of handsigns, "Light Style: Light Disk!" I form ten disk of light and send them into the trondo. The dist twist around with the trondo, aiming to slice up your body if they make contact with it. The disk will come from all different directions. I stand outside the trondo watching it closely, "I wonder if you can make me use my full power." I say while waiting for the next move.

Old 03-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"This land in not my kingdom." I laugh a little showing a grin across my face, "Just another useless beast." I see three missles appear in your hand, as I throw all three swords in the air. Two swords fall down into my right and left hand, as the last sword lands in my mouth and I bite down on it tightly with my eyes shining brightly, "Burning Shower!" I fall downwards spining around with light flowing down the blades of the swords, as I slice right through all three missle in a flash, while I see you jump into the air and appear right next to me swinging your scythe at my head, "Not fast enough." I flick my wings and appear on the ground dodging your attack. I look up at you my eyes shining even brighter,

"The name of my KG is Light Eyes. It gives me the ability to predict your next move in a second. I also have contorl of all five elements. You can never beat me."

I quickly weave a set of handsigns, "Wind Style: Twisting Storm." A trondo of wind forms around you, aiming to trap you inside of it. I make another set of handsigns, "Light Style: Light Disk!" I form ten disk of light and send them into the trondo. The dist twist around with the trondo, aiming to slice up your body if they make contact with it. The disk will come from all different directions. I stand outside the trondo watching it closely, "I wonder if you can make me use my full power." I say while waiting for the next move.
A tornado forms around myself, and just to be extra careful, I use my cohesion powers. I stick on the gound, not being swept away by the tornado. I then watch as Lone makes his disks and shoot them into the tornado. "This guy thinks his crappy light disks can break my armor? Sheesh." The disks make contact with my armor then just fall to the ground. "My armor is one of the strongest in the world, boi." I then start sprinting at you at extreme speeds. I'm so fast that it looks like there's two of me. But, once I get close enough to you, you realize that the other image of me is real. Once we are literally right in front of you, we both stop. The copy of me jumps high in the air, 7 feet to be exact. Then I pull out my scythe and take another swing at you. The copy drops down and tries to behead you with it's scythe. After, it backs off a bit. Then I use a multitude of hand signs and use Water Dragon Jutsu on you. The dragon forms from the water particles in the air, and flies immediately at you.