Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #223541
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina-Chan View Post
*turns the other way* Rejected.

Then, what kinda music you like you? o.o

Oh, then. Remember to watch it when it's the perfect time. I got my eyes on you.. Jk xD

o.o'' I search up all day when it comes to a song I like xD But, then, how do you know that it's a GLEE song?
You rejected me! ;~;

A lot of different music. o.o Music is my life, lolz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #223542
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*turns the other way* Rejected.

Then, what kinda music you like you? o.o

Oh, then. Remember to watch it when it's the perfect time. I got my eyes on you.. Jk xD

o.o'' I search up all day when it comes to a song I like xD But, then, how do you know that it's a GLEE song?
Ok then but if I don't next time we meet again you would have to remind me.XD Oh then I guess I should try not to be too bad then.;P JK JK.lol

Well sometimes I do with some of them just usually not as much. But yeah mostly I just listen.lol
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #223543
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
You rejected me! ;~;

A lot of different music. o.o Music is my life, lolz.

You bet, Problem?

Yeah, but what genres? And what artist do you like? Curious for your taste on music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Ok then but if I don't next time we meet again you would have to remind me.XD Oh then I guess I should try not to be too bad then.;P JK JK.lol

Well sometimes I do with some of them just usually not as much. But yeah mostly I just listen.lol
I will remind you, JUST BE ONLINE WHEN YOU WAKE UP!

Their songs aren't really popular on the radio, despite they all are talented with singing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #223544
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You bet, Problem?

Yeah, but what genres? And what artist do you like? Curious for your taste on music.

Their songs aren't really popular on the radio, despite they all are talented with singing
lol Alright i'll be on as soon as im able to.

I know some songs just aren't as popular on radio as others which is kinda sad.=(
Old 03-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #223545
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
You bet, Problem?

Yes, I have a problem with it! ;~;

Curious indeed I see. o.o Metal, country, rock and roll, techno, and dubstep. That's some of the genres I like, lolz.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #223546
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
lol Alright i'll be on as soon as im able to.

I know some songs just aren't as popular on radio as others which is kinda sad.=(
Wait.. but what if I wasn't online..
Don't worry, I'll send you a PM, you won't get rid of me.

Yus, it is. =[

Did you know that they did a Michael Jackson episode and they sang some of his songs? I think they sang it better than Michael, with total honesty.

Check it! >>>
YouTube:

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #223547
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wait.. but what if I wasn't online..
Don't worry, I'll send you a PM, you won't get rid of me.

Yus, it is. =[

Did you know that they did a Michael Jackson episode and they sang some of his songs? I think they sang it better than Michael, with total honesty.

Check it! >>>
YouTube:
Yeah I know thats the problem I don't know when your usually online.
But yeah pm is fine it will be nice talking to you more anyways.

*sigh* what can you do?V.V

Really they did thats awesome.=P Some people do singe better at some things the others.XD

The song sounds nice.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #223548
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yes, I have a problem with it! ;~;

Curious indeed I see. o.o Metal, country, rock and roll, techno, and dubstep. That's some of the genres I like, lolz.

Well, It's your problem, not mine.

o.o You dunt like pop? or hip-hop? OR R&B?!

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #223549
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, It's your problem, not mine.

o.o You dunt like pop? or hip-hop? OR R&B?!
I'll make it your problem. >.>

Not really. o.o Everyone likes different music. xD I've listen to pop and hip-hop before once or twice. I'm just not into that stuff. .-. And I like a lot of music. I even play the drums and guitar.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #223550
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yeah I know thats the problem I don't know when your usually online.
But yeah pm is fine it will be nice talking to you more anyways.

*sigh* what can you do?V.V

Really they did thats awesome.=P Some people do singe better at some things the others.XD

The song sounds nice.
I just.. get online at the randomest times. But, I'll PM you to let you remember, Joey

I just wish they would put it, I'ma mad.

It is! They also sang "Smooth Criminal" and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin!", I watched the episode It was cool ep! I can't wait til' the Season 3 CD comes out!

You liked it?!

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #223551
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I'll make it your problem. >.>

Not really. o.o Everyone likes different music. xD I've listen to pop and hip-hop before once or twice. I'm just not into that stuff. .-. And I like a lot of music. I even play the drums and guitar.
How so? o.o''

Well, that's the most stuff I am currently into.

I only play keyboard. The guitar hurts my fingers.. ow..

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #223552
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just.. get online at the randomest times. But, I'll PM you to let you remember, Joey

I just wish they would put it, I'ma mad.

It is! They also sang "Smooth Criminal" and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin!", I watched the episode It was cool ep! I can't wait til' the Season 3 CD comes out!

You liked it?!
I see im kinda like that too most of the time. And alright you can pm me anytime Patty.

Yeah it sucks when they don't have any songs you like on there.

lol Yeah I bet you must be excited for something like that to come out.

Yeah its usually not something I listen to but its nice.XD
Old 03-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #223553
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How so? o.o''

Well, that's the most stuff I am currently into.

I only play keyboard. The guitar hurts my fingers.. ow..
I'll think of a way. <.<

Fav band? o.o

It does hurt your fingers at first, lolz. I've been playing for four years I think. The drums I've been playing forever. xD

Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #223554
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I see im kinda like that too most of the time. And alright you can pm me anytime Patty.

Yeah it sucks when they don't have any songs you like on there.

lol Yeah I bet you must be excited for something like that to come out.

Yeah its usually not something I listen to but its nice.XD
Lolz, gotcha!

All they have is rap, and that sucks big time. I only like Nicki Minaj's rapping, she's my favorite!

Totally!

So, who do you think sang the song better!? Glee cast or Michael?

Quote:
I'll think of a way. <.<

Fav band? o.o

It does hurt your fingers at first, lolz. I've been playing for four years I think. The drums I've been playing forever. xD

Good luck.

I liek Paramore and Evanescence. Fave singer?

Yeah, I suck at playing it. Also, the drums. It's so hard, and it's too noisy, dontcha think? BUT.. The keyboard is catchy and fun!

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #223555
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lolz, gotcha!

All they have is rap, and that sucks big time. I only like Nicki Minaj's rapping, she's my favorite!

Totally!

Good luck.

Yeah, I suck at playing it. Also, the drums. It's so hard, and it's too noisy, dontcha think? BUT.. The keyboard is catchy and fun!
Yes im sure it would be fun.

Yeah some of the songs there are kinda annoying and its a pain mostly just listening to songs you don't really care about.>.>

Uhh im not really sure.lol
Old 03-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #223556
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lolz, gotcha!

Totally!

Good luck.

I will take you down!

Love both of those bands. Amy Lee! She has the most amazing voice in the world if you ask me. >.>

I like the noise, lolz. The drums back be catchy and fun! D: You just have to know how to play them right.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #223557
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yes im sure it would be fun.

Yeah some of the songs there are kinda annoying and its a pain mostly just listening to songs you don't really care about.>.>

Uhh im not really sure.lol

Mhm, damn straight! lolz

You took the words outta mai mouth! AGREE!

C'mon, I wanna hear yur opinion!!

Quote:
I will take you down!

Love both of those bands. Amy Lee! She has the most amazing voice in the world if you ask me. >.>

I like the noise, lolz. The drums back be catchy and fun! D: You just have to know how to play them right.
Worst decision!

In the world? Naw, fella. I think that spot is taken for Darren Criss and Chris Colfer!

I don't wanna learn how to play them, 'cause I don't even have a spot that would fit for the drum set in my room.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #223558
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mhm, damn straight! lolz

Worst decision!

In the world? Naw, fella. I think that spot is taken for Darren Criss and Chris Colfer!

I don't wanna learn how to play them, 'cause I don't even have a spot that would fit for the drum set in my room.
I look forward to it.lol

Oh yeah baby. *hi fives*

Well I thought they with both good so I couldn't really decide.lol
Old 03-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #223559
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mhm, damn straight! lolz

Worst decision!

It's not that bad of a decision. Plus, I'm an MMA fighter. Can't be that hard to take a little girl down. ;D

Who? o.o

Get a bigger room! xD My drum set is in the shop we have, lolz.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #223560
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I look forward to it.lol

Oh yeah baby. *hi fives*

Well I thought they with both good so I couldn't really decide.lol
Me too!

I ish not a baby o,o *high fives anyway* x3

I liked Glee's version betta.

Quote:
It's not that bad of a decision. Plus, I'm an MMA fighter. Can't be that hard to take a little girl down. ;D

Who? o.o

Get a bigger room! xD My drum set is in the shop we have, lolz.

A man can't hit a lady, no? I'M NOT LITTLE! I'm sixteen *cough*

They are in GLEE!

I don't wanna Cool, you have a shop? What kind of shop?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not