Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #223521
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
lol Sorry about that some names just remind me of certain people sometimes.XD

And Joey is fine everyone pretty much calls me that anyways and that song sounds kinda nice.XD
Lol, I sometimes hate my name Dx But other times, I feel special!

Joe is fine too.. but, It kind of reminds me of Joe Jonas and I hate him =_=

Do you know the song? o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #223522
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina-Chan View Post
Lol, I sometimes hate my name Dx But other times, I feel special!

Joe is fine too.. but, It kind of reminds me of Joe Jonas and I hate him =_=

Do you know the song? o.o
Well I think your name is fine.^^ But I know what you mean sometimes im not crazy about mine either.XD

I see well you don't have to call me that if it does.lol

Ummm well it sounds kinda familier.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #223523
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I'm doing awesome! =O How are you? ^^
I'm dandy, 'cause It's Friday!

Wait.. Rebecca Black is here RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #223524
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I'm dandy, 'cause It's Friday!

Wait.. Rebecca Black is here RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!
It's almost friday! =O

Cover your ears!!!

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #223525
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Well I think your name is fine.^^ But I know what you mean sometimes im not crazy about mine either.XD

I see well you don't have to call me that if it does.lol

Ummm well it sounds kinda familier.
o.o Fine? just FINE? Well, yeah, I suppose it's fine xD

I'll call you Joey, 'cause that nickname rocks.

They sang it on GLEE also.. o.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #223526
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
o.o Fine? just FINE? Well, yeah, I suppose it's fine xD

I'll call you Joey, 'cause that nickname rocks.

They sang it on GLEE also.. o.o
Well more then fine I think its a really nice name.^^

And thats I guess it does.XD

Oh I see I might have heard some of the songs. Sometimes I forget about the songs ive heard since ive heard so many.XD
Old 03-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #223527
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
It's almost friday! =O

Cover your ears!!!
Well, I'm on Friday.. o.o'' It's 1:06 naw.

*ears bleeding* / *didn't cover ears* / *is stubborn* xD

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #223528
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Well, I'm on Friday.. o.o'' It's 1:06 naw.

*ears bleeding* / *didn't cover ears* / *is stubborn* xD
I'm almost on friday. o.o

Stop being so stubborn! xD

Old 03-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #223529
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Well more then fine I think its a really nice name.^^

And thats I guess it does.XD

Oh I see I might have heard some of the songs. Sometimes I forget about the songs ive heard since ive heard so many.XD

Hm, well, I still think It's fine. Plus, I think it's best suited for old people and I'm only 16. That's why I tell people to call me Patty!!

GLEE Is awesome! Do you watch it? Seen season 3? Season 2? Who's your favorite character? Oh, and what're your favorite songs? xD

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #223530
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hm, well, I still think It's fine. Plus, I think it's best suited for old people and I'm only 16. That's why I tell people to call me Patty!!

GLEE Is awesome! Do you watch it? Seen season 3? Season 2? Who's your favorite character? Oh, and what're your favorite songs? xD
Well its still fine either way.^^ But if you want me to call you Patty instead I will.

I bet it is and no I haven't seen it.>.<
Old 03-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #223531
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I'm almost on friday. o.o

Stop being so stubborn! xD
DON'T LET IT BE FRIDAY! IT'S HELL, I TELL YA! Rebecca Black is... torturing people! Our ears are BLEEDING!

Can't.. It's somethin I am born with. I am born this way. *sings Lady Gaga's born this way song*

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #223532
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
DON'T LET IT BE FRIDAY! IT'S HELL, I TELL YA! Rebecca Black is... torturing people! Our ears are BLEEDING!

Can't.. It's somethin I am born with. I am born this way. *sings Lady Gaga's born this way song*
They won't if you have earplugs in! P:

Not Lady Gaga! ;~;

Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #223533
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Well its still fine either way.^^ But if you want me to call you Patty instead I will.

I bet it is and no I haven't seen it.>.<
Yus, call me Patty. It's cooler this way, no?

Ohhh. Why don't you see it? It's FANTASTIC! I'm obsessed at the moment. *cough* I recommend you go see it(:

Uhm so you just hear songs? You're missin' out alot o.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #223534
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
They won't if you have earplugs in! P:

Not Lady Gaga! ;~;

I haven't thought about that... *puts earplugs*

WHY!? Lady Gaga is.. cool. o.o

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #223535
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yus, call me Patty. It's cooler this way, no?

Ohhh. Why don't you see it? It's FANTASTIC! I'm obsessed at the moment. *cough* I recommend you go see it(:

Uhm so you just hear songs? You're missin' out alot o.o
Ok then Patty it is and yeah it does sound totally cool yo.

Ohhh I bet it is.lol Mabey sometime I will.^^

And yeah pretty much I just listen to random songs I hear at some places usually.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #223536
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I haven't thought about that... *puts earplugs*

WHY!? Lady Gaga is.. cool. o.o
Much better now right?

Only if you like her music. .-.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #223537
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Ok then Patty it is and yeah it does sound totally cool yo.

Ohhh I bet it is.lol Mabey sometime I will.^^

And yeah pretty much I just listen to random songs I hear at some places usually.

Lawl, I knew it!

How about you watch it online now? o.o I'm curious about your opinion about it, you won't regret anyway!

What song did you listen to? That is, if you remember its name

Quote:
Much better now right?

Only if you like her music. .-.

*thumbs up*

I do like it, why don't YOU like it?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #223538
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lawl, I knew it!

How about you watch it online now? o.o I'm curious about your opinion about it, you won't regret anyway!

*thumbs up*

*high five*

It's not the kind of music I like, lolz.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #223539
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lawl, I knew it!

*thumbs up*

Indeed man.

Well not now cause im going to bed soon its really late here.>.< But yeah if its good as you say it is I should watch it.^^

I don't remember and like I said I usually listen to all kinds of random songs.XD And I don't really pay attention to the name sometimes.lol
Old 03-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #223540
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
*high five*

It's not the kind of music I like, lolz.
*turns the other way* Rejected.

Then, what kinda music you like you? o.o

Quote:
Indeed man.

Well not now cause im going to bed soon its really late here.>.< But yeah if its good as you say it is I should watch it.^^

I don't remember and like I said I usually listen to all kinds of random songs.XD And I don't really pay attention to the name sometimes.lol
Oh, then. Remember to watch it when it's the perfect time. I got my eyes on you.. Jk xD

o.o'' I search up all day when it comes to a song I like xD But, then, how do you know that it's a GLEE song?

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not