Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #1221
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateninjafan136 View Post
NARUHINA ROCKS
1. hinata is less violent
Spoiler:
2. sakura is a for lying to naruto about liking him
Sakura's intentions were good. Instead of continuing to rely on Naruto, she decided she would do something for him and that being to shoulder the burden he has always carried. She's opened up her eyes after what Sai told her about it, Sasuke and her and Naruto. She didn't want to hurt any longer by him continuing to hold that burden. So in that moment, she was only thinking what was best for Naruto and not for herself. Who did Sakura think of when her friends decided to take out Sasuke? Naruto. NOT Sasuke.

Sakura is a tsundere, its in her character to act violent. But its also for comedic relief.

Hinata is way too timid most of the time, she doesn't speak up to much to tell people what she wants to tell them. Except during the Pein battle and even then it was stupid what she did. Jumping in and having no trust in Naruto. Sakura has faith in Naruto and always keeps on believing in him even when the odds are against him.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #1222
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINOBI OF DARKNESS View Post
Any manga evidence, this is not who you prefer, this is who is going to happen.
There's plenty of Manga evidence, and also,
this is who your prefer and why, and if you feel like defending your pairing then this also for that.
You haven't been here long enough to know what kinda poll this is.

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #1223
ultimateninjafan136
Freshmen Academy Student

ultimateninjafan136 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Sakura's intentions were good. Instead of continuing to rely on Naruto, she decided she would do something for him and that being to shoulder the burden he has always carried. She's opened up her eyes after what Sai told her about it, Sasuke and her and Naruto. She didn't want to hurt any longer by him continuing to hold that burden. So in that moment, she was only thinking what was best for Naruto and not for herself. Who did Sakura think of when her friends decided to take out Sasuke? Naruto. NOT Sasuke.

Sakura is a tsundere, its in her character to act violent. But its also for comedic relief.

Hinata is way too timid most of the time, she doesn't speak up to much to tell people what she wants to tell them. Except during the Pein battle and even then it was stupid what she did. Jumping in and having no trust in Naruto. Sakura has faith in Naruto and always keeps on believing in him even when the odds are against him.
i agree but it was still wrong
Old 03-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #1224
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Hinata talked perfectly well in the Forest of Death with her team mates. She stood up to Neji and gave her opinions even when she was getting beaten. She didn't have a problem talking to Naruto and tell him that she wanted him around in the written exam. Not to mention Hinata gave Naruto motivation in his match with Neji in the "Proud Failure" speech. When Sakura, Hinata and the rest were pursuing Itachi, she didn't have problems giving her opinions. It is your own opinion that her actions against Pain were stupid.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 03-04-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:38 AM   #1225
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Actually, this isn't and wasn't a "must-debate" thread. It's more like, you should state your opinion and hop off the thread. For example "Wow! I choose NaruHina!" thus, is how it is and how it works, simple, I know. But some people are over-talkative or they LIKE debating and giving various/loads of evidence/proof. That's not wrong too, neither is wrong to be exact. So basically, It's a poll thread. it IS who you prefer, despite what you said/thought. You shouldn't argue with others opinions (I'm not saying that you are), but you could friendly debate with them as stated above. As well said in the forum rules at the top of your screen - Anyways, you misunderstood right there.

The last thing you want to happen is to get into an argument.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #1226
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina-Chan View Post
Actually, this isn't and wasn't a "must-debate" thread. It's more like, you should state your opinion and hop off the thread. For example "Wow! I choose NaruHina!" thus, is how it is and how it works, simple, I know. But some people are over-talkative or they LIKE debating and giving various/loads of evidence/proof. That's not wrong too, neither is wrong to be exact. So basically, It's a poll thread. it IS who you prefer, despite what you said/thought. You shouldn't argue with others opinions (I'm not saying that you are), but you could friendly debate with them as stated above. As well said in the forum rules at the top of your screen - Anyways, you misunderstood right there.

Well, don't I feel like an idiot. LOL. Ty for correcting me, I am sorry I am new here,
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #1227
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Hinata talked perfectly well in the Forest of Death with her team mates. She stood up to Neji and gave her opinions even when she was getting beaten. She didn't have a problem talking to Naruto and tell him that she wanted him around in the written exam. Not to mention Hinata gave Naruto motivation in his match with Neji in the "Proud Failure" speech. When Sakura, Hinata and the rest were pursuing Itachi, she didn't have problems giving her opinions. It is your own opinion that her actions against Pain were stupid.
What I meant to say was that she has a hard time talking to Naruto, most of the time she stutters. And Naruto has no idea what's on her mind and what she is trying to say to him except for against Pein. And even then it shouldn't have took her so long to say to him what she wanted to say without the stuttering. Like in the past when she talked to him before. She should have been able to say what she wanted to say without the stuttering and sometimes fidgeting of the hands/fingers.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #1228
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
What I meant to say was that she has a hard time talking to Naruto, most of the time she stutters. And Naruto has no idea what's on her mind and what she is trying to say to him except for against Pein. And even then it shouldn't have took her so long to say to him what she wanted to say without the stuttering. Like in the past when she talked to him before. She should have been able to say what she wanted to say without the stuttering and sometimes fidgeting of the hands/fingers.
Naruto can now sense evil intent. If Hinata or anyone else had any evil intentions at ALL, he would know. Naruto sensed Kisame's evil presence in Samehada. A simple smile or even a fistbump is sometimes enough for Naruto to recognize or acknowledge someone. Words aren't needed.

If you have any experience being an introverted and shy person, then you should know it takes an extreme amount of courage to be honest with yourself and your feelings. Its a lot easier said than done. The stuttering and fidgeting is a personality quirk of Hinata's that the animators took off with as a running gag. It doesn't happen as much anymore in Part 2 Hinata. She is beginning to mature and getting more and more confident. Just as you describe Sakura as a "Tsundere" and her beating Naruto as comic relief. Deep down inside, I think Sakura is a girl who is insecure even though she tries to act tough on the outside.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 03-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #1229
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Naruto can now sense evil intent. If Hinata or anyone else had any evil intentions at ALL, he would know. Naruto sensed Kisame's evil presence in Samehada. A simple smile or even a fistbump is sometimes enough for Naruto to recognize or acknowledge someone. Words aren't needed.

If you have any experience being an introverted and shy person, then you should know it takes an extreme amount of courage to be honest with yourself and your feelings. Its a lot easier said than done. The stuttering and fidgeting is a personality quirk of Hinata's that the animators took off with as a running gag. It doesn't happen as much anymore in Part 2 Hinata. She is beginning to mature and getting more and more confident. Just as you describe Sakura as a "Tsundere" and her beating Naruto as comic relief. Deep down inside, I think Sakura is a girl who is insecure even though she tries to act tough on the outside.
I don't think Naruto sensed Kisame in the Samahada until after he learned to control Kyuubi. Naruto can acknowledge but how the heck can he carry a conversation or know what they are thinking if they don't speak up? It's one of Hinata's traits she needs to work on.

Sakura shows how she feels by her fists. It's her way of showing Naruto she cares or is worried about him at that moment. Or in way to get him to stop being an idiot. Like I said its in her character to do so?

What chance do Naruto and Hinata have at a relationship if she can't always speak up and say what's on her mind?

Very little chance.

And sometimes Naruto acts like a stupid immature idiot. He needs someone to keep him in line and that person is Sakura.

Naruto and Sakura can actually talk to each other about things, she says what's on her mind (most of the time). They can actually communicate well. Something that Hinata struggles with. Communicating to others.

Naruto and Sakura communicating well is one of the key parts in a good relationship. That's one of the reasons I think Naruto and Sakura would have a good relationship should they ever get together.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:40 AM   #1230
SoulFire
Freshmen Academy Student

SoulFire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

That said, is there a relationship thread on this forum where one can go to debate the merits of various pairings?
SoulFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:59 AM   #1231
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFire View Post
That said, is there a relationship thread on this forum where one can go to debate the merits of various pairings?
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27328 <= That's a debate thread about the possible Naruto couples.

You may go and debate there, occasionally. You can also debate here, It's fine either way.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 AM   #1232
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Seems that you haven't read the thread through properly. It's what you think is better NaruHina or NaruSaku there is no evidence that either of those going to happen this thread is purely your opinion which couple is better.
P.S. Me personally don't mind NaruSaku, but I'm more on NaruHina side because of Hinata's Characteristics.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #1233
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Seems that you haven't read the thread through properly. It's what you think is better NaruHina or NaruSaku there is no evidence that either of those going to happen this thread is purely your opinion which couple is better.
P.S. Me personally don't mind NaruSaku, but I'm more on NaruHina side because of Hinata's Characteristics.
I have already pointed out his/her misunderstood statement. There is no need to repeat what I said in my earlier post.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #1234
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Pain only had Naruto down because he broke his confidence. Once Naruto regained it he beat Pain. Also once he regained his confidence he managed to talk Nagato/Konan out of being evil. He could win.

Tobi is a wild card. We have no clue what he'd do in that situation since one of the things he wanted to do was get Nagato's rinnengan and he couldn't do that while Nagato was alive. Another problem is to date we haven't seen him fight in present time(I wouldn't call his battle with Konan a 'fight'). He seems to have no problem sitting back and letting the others do the work so it's hard to predict how he'd impact the fight.

Lastly, Kyuubi man. Naruto has KYUUBI.

No it is not. It is common sense he would win. Because he's Naruto, the main character of a shonen. And shonen formula dictates that the main hero has the advantage over even the toughest of villains.

Holy man do you want a fight that bad? K I'll humor you...

NO U

Of course there's a way. He said it himself that he'd always find one ;P. No doubt he'd find a way out of that mess.

From the girls' end at least. Sasuke attempting to kill Sakura doesn't scream 'best kind of love' and neither does Naruto not ever responding to Hinata's feelings.

You can wish but it looks like the only person who can truly draw some emotion out of Sasuke is his big brother Itachi.

Yes pure. Purely onesided ;P.

I don't understand this argument. Sure Naruto hasn't flat out said the words that he loves Sakura, but he heavily implied it when he told Sai he had feelings for her he couldn't confess yet and dodging the Sakura's demand that if he didn't like her anymore he should tell her.

Do you know who else hasn't said, clearly and flat out that they love someone?

Sakura.

We have yet to hear from Sakura's mouth that she is still in love with Sasuke. She has implied it, but hasn't said anything.

So with that logic SasuSaku is zero-sided as well.

So I guess Sai telling Naruto that Sakura still loves Sasuke should also be thrown away huh?

And if Sakura meant it it SHOULD cut it because it means she has feelings for Naruto and NaruSaku would no longer be zero-sided.

We still haven't seen Naruto say anything about Hinata's feelings. So by your logic, Hinata's true feelings don't cut it either and NaruHina is also zero-sided.

But you just said that even if Sakura meant what she said in the confession you wouldn't count it.

P.S They had a romantic hug in 450 and again when Sakura was confessing(granted it was all on Sakura's end).
Like hidden stone village kage said 'making excuses is the worst thing you can do' Not exactly what he said but the point is the same. So lets stop making excuses.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:28 AM   #1235
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
I have already pointed out his/her misunderstood statement. There is no need to repeat what I said in my earlier post.
Don't think he read your post neither did i. And from what I've seen you replied to a different person so i don't know what you're on about 'I have already pointed out his/her misunderstood statement'
I didn't read your post because i don't like when people write in such a color.
P.S. I'm sure in these 62 pages someone else said the same thing so you can't really say its copying/repeating because the same would go for you.

Last edited by Rorin; 03-10-2012 at 03:31 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:32 AM   #1236
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Like hidden stone village kage said 'making excuses is the worst thing you can do' Not exactly what he said but the point is the same. So lets stop making excuses.
She wasn't making excuses, by that logic. The post actually is 100% correct, It's only giving various logical evidence (By making excuses or not) The point STILL stands.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 03:34 AM   #1237
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
She wasn't making excuses, by that logic. The post actually is 100% correct, It's only giving various logical evidence (By making excuses or not) The point STILL stands.
I was talking about the first Quote i didn't read the rest. I suggest you read it carefully besides i didn't try to make her point invalid i just don't like when people make excuses.
'Pain only had Naruto down because he broke his confidence. Once Naruto regained it he beat Pain. Also once he regained his confidence he managed to talk Nagato/Konan out of being evil. He could win.', 'only','because' Seriously it's Only Naruto's fault that he let his confidence to be broken so don't use it as excuse.

Last edited by Rorin; 03-10-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #1238
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Don't think he read your post neither did i. And from what I've seen you replied to a different person so i don't know what you're on about 'I have already pointed out his/her misunderstood statement'
I didn't read your post because i don't like when people write in such a color.
P.S. I'm sure in these 62 pages someone else said the same thing so you can't really say its copying/repeating because the same would go for you.
Uh, no. He/she actually read my post. I'm not blind and neither are you. So you are telling me to stop writing in a color? I'm sorry. But, I actually like this color. Actually, I shouldn't be apologizing.

Quote:
Well, don't I feel like an idiot. LOL. Ty for correcting me, I am sorry I am new here,
^ See? He/she read my post. Do not claim something you are not sure of.

This shows that you are just lazy to look up and read if he/she replied or not.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Last edited by Hina-Chan; 03-10-2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #1239
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I was talking about the first Quote i didn't read the rest. I suggest you read it carefully besides i didn't try to make her point invalid i just don't like when people make excuses.
I never said that you tried to make her point invalid.

I read it carefully, actually. She wasn't making excuses, she was giving basic plain evidence. That's not "making excuses" despite what you said.

Everything's on fire
Hold onto this lullaby

Old 03-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #1240
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Uh, no. He/she actually read my post. I'm not blind and neither are you. So you are telling me to stop writing in a color? I'm sorry. But, I actually like this color. Actually, I shouldn't be apologizing.

^ See? He read my post. Do not claim something you are not sure of.

This shows that you are just lazy to look up and read if he replied or not.
Never asked you to apologize i just said the reason i didn't read the post -.-.
'^ See? He read my post. Do not claim something you are not sure of.'
Since you replied to me in such not warm manner i guess there is no choice but to read...