Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
Emzte
Freshmen Academy Student

Emzte is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why did they stop the dub version at 126?

Why did they stop the dub version at 126? They stopped for awhile and then they started to dom new episodes again =) but now the just stopped at 126???
Emzte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why did they stop the dub version at 126?

Youve gotta have some patience, my guy. It takes time for these studios to dub anime. Im sure that there will be a dozen more episodes in a couple more months. You just gotta give these things some time.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^agreed you have to wait they usually release episodes then dub alot then release episodes after 2 months

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah and the next arc is pretty hectic so its worth the wait.. at least your not still waiting for episodes after the Guren arc.. : )) they dont dub as much as they sub anymore so its nomystery we have to wait for dub lol maybe you should watch sub.. its not bad at all and its so much further than the dub..
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

The dub usually releases on itunes along with the box set release of the previous set. An example of this was with Episodes 113-126, they released on iTunes while the Box Set of 101-112 released, the same thing will happen with episodes 127~140(I don't remember which episode is the last one on the next set).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
The dub usually releases on itunes along with the box set release of the previous set. An example of this was with Episodes 113-126, they released on iTunes while the Box Set of 101-112 released, the same thing will happen with episodes 127~140(I don't remember which episode is the last one on the next set).
Youre prolly right. It might be 127 - 140. Because vol. 10, ends at episode 126. Speaking of which, the next volume, might include 14 episodes again, just like the current one, at hand. I say this because, the two special Jiraiya episodes, might be counted as "bonus episodes", just like Kakashi Chronicles episodes were. ya know?

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

very true ^
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: Why did they stop the dub version at 126?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzte View Post
Why did they stop the dub version at 126? They stopped for awhile and then they started to do new episodes again =) but now they just stopped at 126???
We should be receiving Naruto Shippuden Episodes 127-140 (Uncut English Dub) sometime in April 2012.

We have always gotten only 12-14 episodes every 2-3 months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #9
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Takes a while.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #10
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i think they are comming out soon thogh

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

It takes time to dub episodes. Being patient is the best policy.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I cant wait for eps. 126-140 (though im still on 122), but what about disney xd? As much as I hate Shippuden on that channel, im kinda worried that naruto will never appear on U.S. television.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #13
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yeah you could say for TV in the states naruto is one the same boat as one piece(both are great series but no chanell wants em)

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
LoveGunner The Sage
Apprentice Genin

LoveGunner The Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Disney XD programming Wiki says that Naruto Shippuden is cancelled. O.O But I can't find any other place that says it but there.

I wear my Konoha headband everywhere I go, because it is a symbol of my undying Will of Fire..... And because I spent 22$ on it at Hot Topic.....

I speak with the Naruto characters on a daily basis. Why? well, luckily, Ninja's don't have caller ID. So that's 1 reason.
LoveGunner The Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #15
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGunner The Sage View Post
The Disney XD programming Wiki says that Naruto Shippuden is cancelled. O.O But I can't find any other place that says it but there.
That does not matter, you can watch up to Episode 126 dubbed online!

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #16
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGunner The Sage View Post
I wouldn't jump to conclusions and start saying that naruto shippuden is cancelled, but it hasn't aired for months so i dont really know what will happen...

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #17
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im not saying that dubbed sucks but this is one of the reason you should just watch the subbed
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote