Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Fight?!

The scythe comes down,hitting the 2 clones hiding in the trees. I merely jump back as the other 2 clones attempt to grab my leg. "Is that it?" I look around. And then it struck me, 'he's underground.' I chuckle, my soul essence makes a giant drill.

"Soul Art: Massive Burrowing!" I jump in the air and the drill becomes even larger. It drills into the ground, if hit,then you soul will be sucked into a pocket in the drill,like a vacuum cleaner .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

i come up behind you and make 3 clones and the 3 clones run toward you.
then,1 clone makes a tidal wave and another runs behind you and starts to shoot lighting bolts at you and the last one makes a earth dome around you with openings so the tidal wave and the lighting bolts can hit you but if you jump,you will hit your head.i then charge up for an attack.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #23
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Soul Art: Proctection Dome!" I make a grey-ish translucent dome around me inside the earth dome,protecting my from everything. "Explode!" The dome explodes and the earth dome is split open. "Soul Art: Giant Earth Sweep!" My scythe grows longer to a 50- yard radius then he turns, affecting everything on ground within a 50-yard radius.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 03-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #24
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(i am using my character from capitol saviors.)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(That says you're a ninja with a sword -_-.)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(yeah but not a narutoverse kind of ninja)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #27
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Huh? If you did Narutoverse moves then it's kind of a narutoverse ninja... Anyway let's just start the fight again.)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(i am not doing naruto verse moves)
(it is your turn)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #29
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(It's your turn, look at the post I did.)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(oh ok)
i use my wind power to lanch me up in the sky.
then i finish charging my move up and make a large super nova.
i then throw the super nova at you and throw a kunai at you but it is not pointing toward you,it is 5 feet off it's target.also the super nova will burn anything in it's path even steel.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #31
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Soul Art:Hyper Ball!" I make a ball the size of a tennis ball and throw it at the supernova. It's packed with power equal to the supernova. "Soul Art: Protection Dome!" I protect myself from when they collide and explode.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #32
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
(i am not doing naruto verse moves)
(it is your turn)
(Ummm, You kind of are. You are bassically a GM narutoverse ninja.)

I watch while still on my dragon. Not understanding why one of them isn't dead yet I stand up. "Whoever wins gets a win badge from me!"

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #33
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I also watch you two have just destroyed the planet. A supernova lightyears away, can destroy earth, so two of them on earth, will easilly destroy the planet. And since Joon didn't shield themself, Hozuki wins!

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #34
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Well, he hasn't posted yet but yay!)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(it is a supernova from dragon ball z only less power so it will just go through the earth)
i go under ground and come up in 3 seconds in your dome and wait to also watch the fireworks.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:28 AM   #36
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(If it would just go through the earth it will explode and easilly do major damage, if it has two of them, earth desroying power. They exploded. so you wouldn't acually have time to get underground. You would have exploded. Its up to Hozuki to deide if he wants this win or if he wants to let it be.

Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #37
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay me first win

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #38
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

/hi fives both of you. Somehow surviving the explosion.

Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(when i am underground i move at high speeds but whatever.you win hozuki!!!!!!)