Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #81
the endless
Academy Graduate

the endless is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Bleachverse and the DBZverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Actually, if I would add my personal made character in Naruto, actually if Kishi would, Goku would be no match, basically I created a jutsu he can use that can destroy 5 Nations at once.
Nappa could casually do this by lifting 2 fingers, nothing impressive at all
You would need at least planet busting jutsu to kill Goku
the endless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #82
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Actually, if I would add my personal made character in Naruto, actually if Kishi would, Goku would be no match, basically I created a jutsu he can use that can destroy 5 Nations at once.
There are so many things wrong with this post.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #83
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Goku was likely capable of Star busting.

If you go by anime, Vegetto and Buu were dimension busters.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #84
the endless
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Goku was likely capable of Star busting
Maybe he could but there's no actual proof in manga that they can destroy star sized objects
Old 03-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #85
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Goku was likely capable of Star busting.
wait what? No

multi planet busting..Buu's death ball packed the same amount of power as the Death Star...essentially enough power to vaporize Jupiter fifty times over

but that's not even remotely enough to kill a star...not that hurling fifty times the power to bust the largest planet in our solar system at something isn't impressive but

Goku can destroy hundreds of earth sized worlds easily by EOS but no one in DBZ is killing a star not without some kind of transmutation hax or something but outright offensive might? Nooooo
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #86
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
wait what? No

multi planet busting..Buu's death ball packed the same amount of power as the Death Star...essentially enough power to vaporize Jupiter fifty times over

but that's not even remotely enough to kill a star...not that hurling fifty times the power to bust the largest planet in our solar system at something isn't impressive but

Goku can destroy hundreds of earth sized worlds easily by EOS but no one in DBZ is killing a star not without some kind of transmutation hax or something but outright offensive might? Nooooo
Going by Canon, absolutely not. But movies and anime, easily.

Restricted Brolly almost destroyed an entire Galaxy, and we know Kid Buu was wasting Galaxies as well.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #87
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

When did Kid Buu galaxy bust?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #88
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Going by Canon, absolutely not. But movies and anime, easily.

Restricted Brolly almost destroyed an entire Galaxy, and we know Kid Buu was wasting Galaxies as well.
Brolli spent thirty years destroying the solar systemsin that galaxy he didn't outright Galaxy bust- but that does classify him as a star buster

fat Buu on the other hand did outright galaxy busting..and with huge purple FTL lightening bolts that vaporized thousands of lightyears of planets

it was actually really bad ass
Old 03-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #89
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol, any minute I can see 'USSJ FUTURE TRUNKS' joining this forum just for threads like this....

Anime counterparts were by far too jacked. Vegeta topped a planet with 2 fingers upon his introduction. If that isn't overpowered I don't know what is
Old 03-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #90
the endless
Academy Graduate

You know what makes me lol about anime version?
90% of ki blasts move slightly faster than bullets
Old 03-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #91
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've had the Brolly Galaxy-bust debate before. Not my favorite.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #92
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the endless View Post
You know what makes me lol about anime version?
90% of ki blasts move slightly faster than bullets
Broly did have that massively hypersonic ki blast that level'd a planet to be fair
Old 03-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #93
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
Lol, any minute I can see 'USSJ FUTURE TRUNKS' joining this forum just for threads like this....
he's already here that moron has two dupes active at the same time..and he thinks Woddy and I wouldn't notice him..which is really funny

when you beat someones ass that many times you know them better then they know themselves

nightmare Luffy found that out last night when he got trippled teamed by Wooster TBC and Shika

Quote:
Anime counterparts were by far too jacked. Vegeta topped a planet with 2 fingers upon his introduction. If that isn't overpowered I don't know what is
remember goku's field goal kicking of a planet buster? During the Freiza saga

LOOLLL

Quote:
I've had the Brolly Galaxy-bust debate before. Not my favorite.

it is Galaxy busting but not in a wave your hand and everything goes boom way
Old 03-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #94
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

LOL Why did he make dupes? You only need 1 account for that kind of mindset.

And don't get me started on the anime
EOS Yamcha can beat Cell in the anime! YAMCHA LOL
Old 03-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #95
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOL Why did he make dupes? You only need 1 account for that kind of mindset.
because Woody basically curbstomped him horribly after I had a particularly hot debate with him or rather one of the Viz regs pulled a rock and sock with me and then he unfortunately ran smack dab into Woody

and Woody fed him his intestines so he vanished for six months then flamed him behind his back..so I called him a coward..so he created a dupe to lurk while he was laying low..to see when it was safe (and make posts pretending to be a Naruto fan) and then I kinda got upset and called him a bum and a coward so his dupe called me a coward for calling him one lol

his reply when caught was funny 'but Taijukage doesn't even like DBZ!!"

Quote:
And don't get me started on the anime
EOS Yamcha can beat Cell in the anime! YAMCHA LOL
EOS Yamcha can beat Cell? what now? Try him and Krillen were a tier above Majin Vegeta

did you see that fight? Yamcha and Krillen were soloing multiple SS2 level opponents..easily

that's like barely touching SS3 level

I mean..damn crazy
Old 03-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #96
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quite obviously. I have created a character which can juggle black holes from inside the event horizon. But it isn't really worth debating him here, because this thread is about bleach and dragonball. You know, the canon versions.
waterluffyG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #97
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I mean really...the anime lost any canon value when it had Krillen Roflstomp two SS2 level guys at the same time

not that I'm complaining..I like Krillen a lot he's the only character who actually fights for real and plays for keep and I have no problem with the shout out to the little guy but..daaayyyummm
Old 03-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #98
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I mean really...the anime lost any canon value when it had Krillen Roflstomp two SS2 level guys at the same time

not that I'm complaining..I like Krillen a lot he's the only character who actually fights for real and plays for keep and I have no problem with the shout out to the little guy but..daaayyyummm
that would be tien shinhan

colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #99
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
When did Kid Buu galaxy bust?
in an anime filler flash back...I forget which episode it was when The Supreme Kai was narrating the fat asses rise to power