Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 02-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 577 Bet

Tell me With or Against, Short and to the point is helpful, but I am willing to read longer posts to, but I always check for one of the two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da bet
-Sasuke does something completely like him
-Naruto appears again
-Edo Madara makes an appearance!
-We see 2 different Susanoo?
-Itachi gets to Kabuto
-We see normal Kabs!
-Chapter page count is 15-16 (16)
-Total Character appearance is 10+! (spot on 10!)
-Itachi stays true to his word and does not say another word, ever, even in his mind
-We see Tsunade's "Will of Fire" (It was just her stupid rule breaking mad skills)
-This chapter will bore me, and I'm sure some of you will agree. (bored me for sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by With?
Kyubi no Yoko
MinatoXNaruto
NarutoUchiha620
Nagahana
Squall
TatsumiTora
Kalmeast
Alex475
slyfoxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against!
Captain Spock and his logic
zerosameri (cause I can )
Jakropha!
Xibitz360
Kenshin
With won.... stupid Sasuke...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jakropha; 03-07-2012 at 03:51 AM.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Chapter 577 Bet

-Sasuke does something completely like him
-Naruto appears again
-Edo Madara makes an appearance!
-We see 2 different Susanoo?
-Itachi gets to Kabuto
-We see normal Kabs!
-Chapter page count is 15-16 (maybe, only if there are some large pages; 2-3)
-Derp, total character appearance count is 10+!
-Itachi stays true to his word and does not say another word, ever, even in his mind (he might think something, we wouldn't want to see them just walking without even thinking something)
-We see Tsunade's "Will of Fire"
-This chapter will bore me, and I'm sure some of you will agree.

With ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

God how the hell did you make this at 2:30?

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
God how the hell did you make this at 2:30?

Old 02-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I am with

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

My bets :

-Tsunade is gonna battle with Edo Madara one on one
-Naruto, Kakashi, and Gai vs Tobi scene appears again
-Sasuke and Itachi end up finding the battle between the kages vs Madara in Itachi's search for Kabuto
-Sasuke is unbelieveably gonna do something stupid

Yeah that's all I'm guessing, though I do suspect they're gonna continue talking both Itachi and Sasuke.. and if those two end up finding Edo Madara, I think Tsunade might be surprised and defently the Kages...

ummm yep!
I think the backup for Naruto won't come in until a couple chapters later... Right now I want to keep reading with Madara and both the brothers...

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm with this time around...it seems like you were inspired this time, kindda harder thean the others....I like it
Old 03-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With! With!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:03 AM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

What? Does nobody agree with the infallible logic that is possessed by the Vulcan named at birth for the title 'spock'?

Old 03-01-2012, 06:52 AM   #10
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I am WITH Sounds plausible,

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

So, only Zero and spock?

Man, Spock must be a rebellious genius

Old 03-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #12
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lol squall...did u learn your lesson?

WITH!!!!!!!

Next weeks will be mainly Tsunade and the Kages...
A little of Itachi & Sasuke
A little of Kabuto
Itachi wont reach Kabs until chp 579

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol squall...did u learn your lesson?
You watch K...just you watch.

^^

(I bloody get this one right hah)

Old 03-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Methinks this one was a bit too easy, since everyone is with me this time

Updated

Old 03-02-2012, 03:45 AM   #15
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post

Methinks this one was a bit too easy, since everyone is with me this time
Sounds like a Star Wars quote

Old 03-02-2012, 03:46 AM   #16
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Ungh...better start working on the next rap...

Old 03-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #17
Alex475
Academy Graduate

Alex475 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll be with
Old 03-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #18
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I expect we see Tsunades power and why Jiraiya and Shikaku hyped her up. I mean Jiraiya said "No one can stand shoulder to shoulder with her in terms of medical and combat prowess.", Shikaku even called her the strongest Kunoichi in the world. I will be very disappointed if something anti climatic happened, Like Tsuande get behind the kages, Summons her slug and basically starts a healing festival
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #19
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

with! @jak- U've started to take this more seriously its hard to go against.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:03 AM   #20
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

But I want there to be more variety D:

Why don't you all realize that's what makes this so competitive! My writing a good bet has nothing to say about it, just for all that, I'm switching myself to Against

The goal in my chapter bet's are to make there always a close match, if we have an even ratio for with:against, I'm happy, but there's not

Tags
moar, spock